Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Wendy is talking BS when she claims she can't visit charlie and r. She can well visit them but obviously can't be bothered to do so. She lives more or less in the middle between both areas and yet she can drive to aimee's yet can't to charlies? Not buying it, she's just a piece of work is all.
I have a mum who has favourite children 2 out of the 4 of us and it makes me really feel for Charlie.

Wendy is round Aimee’s at a drop of a hat, even moving in with her during Covid and never seems to help Charlie out.

Even feb half term she said she was having Ralph but actually Aimee did.

The stupid munter hasn’t realised that with her documenting everything on TT too means we can see she does sweet F A for her youngest.

So if you are on here Wendy, be more involved in your daughters and grandsons lives otherwise soon Charlie might be like me and just distance themselves.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It's all for views ! People say they're the most loved and best pair on tik tok so they thought let's go on hols together to up our views ( and go on search for the boaby🍆) it's all for publicity then Vav can s Aimless to Kerry Roma but they'll come back saying they've had THE best time lol

Oh for sure they’ll come back saying it was the best holiday ever etc. As fake as each other. And it has to be for the views and engagement as you say but from Stephs point of view, could you be arsed putting up with that adult toddler and her baggage just for views. Sounds like hell. I genuinely think Aimee would be a complete drain on anyone for a day never mind a week.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Everyone will be tuning in to watch costa del catastrophe, her views will be up (not hard as they have been dead recently). This holiday is either going to give her PTSD (again!) Because she couldn't cope with a tired ratty child, no shops etc and will never go away without her mum again. Or, it looks a pretty family friendly place for once so H will go make friends. Aimee will spend the week sipping cocktails adding extra crows feet in the sunshine and will reinvent herself for the summer with travel tok. Traveling from one all inclusive hotel to the next for the 6 weeks hols. Maid service , constant food and drink on tap. She doesn't even need to go to the effort of ordering and opening the door to the just eat driver! Gregg the wallet will dip his hand in his pocket obviously, can't be saying no to the stroppy mare..... 🤔
Watch out for a Spanish snack haul from the shop within the hotel that charges £3 for a packet of crisps 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I have a mum who has favourite children 2 out of the 4 of us and it makes me really feel for Charlie.

Wendy is round Aimee’s at a drop of a hat, even moving in with her during Covid and never seems to help Charlie out.

The stupid munter hasn’t realised that with her documenting everything on TT too means we can see she does sweet F A for her youngest.

So if you are on here Wendy, be more involved in your daughters and grandsons lives otherwise soon Charlie might be like me and just distance themselves.

I'm sorry that your mam treats you so badly. Nobody should be treated like that by a parent.
Cat piss calls and wendy just jumps but offers what to charlie? Nothing from what i can see.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She defo has🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably been given a bollocking by Steph for revealing the hotel as well 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish she'd do right off, as someone else has said, she's never EVER fING HAPPY, always fing MOANING and bringing up "anxiety/panic attacks" do OFF YOU THICK t, selfish fing b she is. She's not been anywhere NEAR water today, as per fing usual, sweaty tramp.
Vav caused the anxiety and banned her to the room spoiling her hotel destination and content or she would have posted at dinner the view is gorgeous and her meal she does it everywhere else why not tonight
And the only water she seen was tears
Oh and doing skincare then going for a shower another weird scenario 🤣 but standard Aimee

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Harper hasn’t noticed not one but two panic attacks - what a crock! If she WAS having a panic attack anyone in her vicinity would know about it too. I think she is getting the feeling of being overwhelmed confused with a panic attack! Lots of people suffer with being overwhelmed but they don’t all rush round telling people that they’re having a panic.

She’s either completely useless at being a grown up (which tbf is true) or she’s an absolute narcissist and trying to garner sympathy from her thick as mince minions!
How and why do they keep falling for all her fwittery?
I wonder why she hasn’t had that control over anxiety attacks previously and if she can hide 2 in 1 day she should be able to manage them better as her attacks are usually very bad remember that time in the shop buying snacks in London 🥱

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I'm sorry that your mam treats you so badly. Nobody should be treated like that by a parent.
Cat piss calls and wendy just jumps but offers what to charlie? Nothing from what i can see.
Honestly it’s ok. All it’s done is make me a better mother. Since distancing myself I’ve never been happier.

My kids though can see all of this and that hurts me.

So Wendy does need to wake the do up because everyone can see she doesn’t have the same affection for Charlie and Ralph and it must be more difficult for them that their alienation is so public.

Wendy literally can’t see Charlie without Aimee there. Charlie never gets any one to one with her mother.

Mar 7, 2024

Those kids are going to grow up hating Aimless and Wendie ! All they will remember about their childhood is seeing three grown women in their family speaking into their phones and documenting every part of their lives ! How sad

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder why she hasn’t had that control over anxiety attacks previously and if she can hide 2 in 1 day she should be able to manage them better as her attacks are usually very bad remember that time in the shop buying snacks in London 🥱

Oh don’t that sainsburys ‘panic attack’ live still cracks me up 🤣🤣 and she couldn’t control the panic attack she claimed to have when she sat on the toilet early hours of the morning ringing her dad to come round 🙄🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Been in the pool all day but posts a photo of Harper allegedly sleeping on her on Instagram lol looks like Harpers just laid her head down for the photo to be taken tbh. But if she was in the pool all day why no photos of it? More than likely more lies
Also Harpers hair in that photo on IG, no way is that 'swimming hair'.

Mar 7, 2024
I know mental health is so different for everyone. So please don't be offended. When my anxiety is up the wall, I don't set my camera up and do my skin care.

Ditto.
I hide.
Under a blanket on the sofa or duvet in bed. I don't care about skin care/hair in that moment. I'm living through hell, I need to let it pass.

Big hugs, hate hearing others suffer too. 🫂 🤗 ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
What's more believable:
* she had a panic attacked and just got on with it like she always does 🤔
* she's having a shower 🤔
Neither seem that plausible! Vav needs to give her a massive slap and tell her to grow the f up! She's struggling without having her mum there to tell her how wonderful she is. I bet she's had to extract her enormous arse off the sun lounger to fetch drinks and take H to the loo a few times and she isn't used to that sort of strenuous activity 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.