Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I replied back to the headteacher to tell him about going abroad and broadcasting their location to thousands of people online- again, huge safe guarding concerns
I also said that I am aware you have received other emails with concerns regarding Harper. Please be assured that these emails are not malicious or come from a bad place. They are genuine concerns for a little girl whose mother is putting her at risk.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Look at that beautiful scenery! If anything is going to help her Mental health and anxiety she claims to have is being out there! Enjoying the warm rays, nice cold drink breathe the nice air and relax with ur daughter, u can still interact on the sun lounger whilst H swims, throw a ball for them to catch. Throw sinking items for them to get from the bottom or just simple people watch Or just chill with your book and enjoy it! But nooooo instead you will do exactly what u do at home, stay in, eat se and moan! You don't know how lucky u are, like a few have said here. When on ur hols, up and swimwear on, cream, day clothes and down for breki! Then straight to the pool for a fun day. Back showers, aftersun clean clothes and out again for tea and to enjoy what ever is around in the evening! She's robbing that girl of these memories, I'd be joining the dancing entertainment ha show urself up on ur hols if u want to no one cares! Wasteful neglectful self centered narcissistic b!!!!! But we are all wrong, Mummy ain't they wrong! It's not up for debate my little Aimee they are Wrong haha 🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Have you had these Salt and Vinegar Lays she asked H? No I don’t think so, she replied. Do they not know that Lays and Walkers are the same and she had two huge bags a few weeks ago when she had a sore throat.

Imagine going to Spain and eating crisps and biscuits in your room! And as for the what water will I use, did she not travel all over the world in her previous job? Either lies or it’s all for content. I was literally shouting F off at the phone 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Mummy of one is back in her comments….her psychologist told her the science of eating sweets to help anxiety. The only thing sour sweets do is distract your brain by focusing on the sourness, but eating too much sugar/fatty foods make anxiety worse. Low blood sugar, poor hydration, use of alcohol, caffeine, and smoking can also precipitate or mimic symptoms of anxiety. I’d say she has poor hydration, over use of alcohol and excess caffeine intake. If she wanted to get rid of these panic attacks or anxiety, she’s not helping herself and no amount of medication will help if you’re not taking care of your body in the first place. A better diet and regular exercise would do her the world of good and she’d feel so much better.
I got blocked from her account last yr when I was trying to tell her what she needed to do to help herself from a medical pov. With no hate at all just help but she doesn't want help and she doesn't want to know because I don't think she suffers as badly as she says x

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’d tend to agree with you, when I was peak ED when we were on holiday I’d have to sneak off to go and throw up away from the kids and left them with the husband, but when I took my little girl away solo I ate very minimal because I knew I couldn’t leave her for a long period of time sat on her own to go and throw it up. So I just ate very little (which I know still isn’t good) but when you’re that consumed in an ED it’s so hard to live a normal life. If she does drink as much as she makes out and is cutting down a lot this holiday she needs to be aware of withdrawal effects as well. Like you said it’s not an easy thing to admit but once you do my lord it’s a massive weight of your shoulders just admitting it to someone
I've been there with my disordered eating I'd say oh ill eat later or I already ate and then I'd binge and then I'd starve myself. She has issues and I think the more you observe her out of her norm the more obvious things become with her behaviours. So true aswell about admitting it to people making it easier. I recovered from mines more so cause I got pregnant with my daughter and I couldnt do it then and then I attempted to get back at the old habits when I had her but I was so weak I couldn't continue. But I still have those thoughts and I still struggle. It doesn't go away but I feel her mum has been reeled in by her manipulation with her sayin she doesn't eat and stuff when really Aimee binges.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She is a prime candidate for Jeremy Kyle!!!
But Graham would have a field day with her….
Aimee people in the uk at the moment are worrying about every single penny they have. I work my ass off and can’t afford to take my kids anywhere this year. When I did take them they had a ball. They were never out the pool nor was I, I didn’t throw them in kids club I played with them all day - and danced to the routines in the evening like a dick head - because that’s what you do
Aimee Harper will be 16 in a minute and your stealing all her memories because your a self centred NARC woe is Me - pitty party -

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she does any clap backs being all jovial and mocking the complaints I will also send that into the SS and the school.

Anyone else would be fing mortified!

I've been there with my disordered eating I'd say oh I’ll eat later or I already ate and then I'd binge and then I'd starve myself. She has issues and I think the more you observe her out of her norm the more obvious things become with her behaviours. So true aswell about admitting it to people making it easier. I recovered from mines more so cause I got pregnant with my daughter and I couldnt do it then and then I attempted to get back at the old habits when I had her but I was so weak I couldn't continue. But I still have those thoughts and I still struggle. It doesn't go away but I feel her mum has been reeled in by her manipulation with her sayin she doesn't eat and stuff when really Aimee binges.
Keep up the good work ladies and sorry you’ve struggled. Watching her must make you want to slap her. She shows herself gorging on take aways most days and cramming donuts in her trap. Surely this shouldn’t be allowed as it’s showing such a bad example on TT. She just doesn’t get it does she? 😡😡😡😡😡👍🏼

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Fancy having your 9yo Daughter pull you up on the s show that you’ve left the bathroom in! And then to post it on SM 😳. What a bloody idiot she is. Also why do the hotel shop haul? They should be out in the fresh air enjoying the pool and the warmth!
I think the pic on IG was staged. Harper hadn’t fallen asleep on her that was done for the likes!
She honestly thinks we’re as green as we are cabbage looking!!! TW*T 😡😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Now she’s posted the view from their balcony so if you know the area seeing as she’s already given away the name of the hotel some weird person out there could figure out where roughly her room is from the view.
Safeguarding fail.
Madeline McCann.

Sorry if that’s over reacting or if I sound weird just wish she’d be more careful!!
I thought the exact same yesterday 😳

Mar 8, 2024
I really don’t understand this stupid cow. If you had an upset stomach all day yesterday. Why the hell were you drinking alcohol and apparently in a pool (not that I believe catpiss crusty crotch was anywhere near water). Also can’t she just be happy for once she’s ok holiday with her kid, a lot of us could never afford such things last min.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Anybody else find it really suss that she's not doing her dud with every meal and recording constantly any little thing they do because she does it when wendy is with them? I think she can't do what she usually does to sustain eating the s she eats I.e. taking laxatives or throwing it up because Harper will be with her at all times and she also can't consume the amount of alcohol she usually does because again Harper is her responsibility. She's not even being her usual smug self because she isn't fuelled up. I don't know there's just something very strange and I do think she actually does have issues with food and alcohol and this holiday may be a struggle, it's not easy to be honest about either but she makes other people feel bad about themselves constantly so I don't know how bad I feel for her if that's the truth.
It’s vavs booking well she booked first imagine Aimee rocking up showing the full hotel it would just completely spoil it for Steph I think when she gets there they both will be on the cocktails but pretend they are mock tails and so will lily and then the content can commence

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Keep up the good work ladies and sorry you’ve struggled. Watching her must make you want to slap her. She shows herself gorging on take aways most days and cramming donuts in her trap. Surely this shouldn’t be allowed as it’s showing such a bad example on TT. She just doesn’t get it does she? 😡😡😡😡😡👍🏼
Thankyou, she really doesn't do anyone that may be in the throws of ED any favours including herself. Watching her binge eat all that food then act like she's losing weight cause of stress. It doesn't add up but to someone young they will feel like they failed and not do the math the way we do. She's so harmful to so many different groups of people

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It’s vavs booking well she booked first imagine Aimee rocking up showing the full hotel it would just completely spoil it for Steph I think when she gets there they both will be on the cocktails but pretend they are mock tails and so will lily and then the content can commence
Yeah but when vavs there she can get back to business as usual because she can leave Harper to go do those things. She's horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.