Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Face like a slapped arse since the minute she went away with her own child because she hates been only with harper and looking after a child! Blaming it on Anxiety! The ss are off her terrible diet! Hope steph and her kids tip you over the edge you prick ( nothing wrong with stephs kids ) just the fact she is around more kids whilst having to parent as mummy is not there to take over

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
This whole woe is me content right now is typical Aimee. She's on her own with Harper and hating every minute of it cos she doesn't know how to be around her own kid. So she rolls out the fake anxiety and panic attacks to deflect from having to do anything with Harper. There is no way she was in the pool yesterday, she's full of se. Cue Vavron getting there and Aimee's whole persona will change, she will become the cocky, arrogant t we all know and hate. braggy, showing off, gobbing off, clapping back! Remember when she was in Portugal with Willing hole Wendy? And she was all cocky with her comments 'Mummy they don't think I can get a man' Dave soon wiped the smarmy smirk off your face didn't he Aims when he fed you off cos you're a dickhead 😂 😂 She's just so predictable. I hope she gets torn to pieces on TikTok once her behaviour changes cos it deffo will. It's going to be a sfest and battle of the egos, can't wait :D:D🖕🖕

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No think Vav has told her not to do dud because it kinda spoils it for her she booked here and Aimee joined her but a day earlier and it would then spoil vavs content I think when Steph arrives it will be different
God himself could come down and tell Aimee to do something in and she wouldn't. She would post content until steph got there in my opinion. Steph hasn't paid for the holiday she's only directed her on what and where to book. Aimee would do anything for validation and say sorry to steph later if she was annoyed lol

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I think the other thing in that 2nd bag was a bottle of spirit., it’s been put in a space only she needs to use and every couple of hours, she will need to go to her room to use the “toilet” (this is when vav is there). I would like to see a pic on her IG of her in the pool with H. At the grand age of 43, I can’t swim but I was ALWAYS in the big pool with my kids as long as I could touch the ground lol

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
God himself could come down and tell Aimee to do something in and she wouldn't. She would post content until steph got there in my opinion. Steph hasn't paid for the holiday she's only directed her on what and where to book. Aimee would do anything for validation and say sorry to steph later if she was annoyed lol
I don’t think that in this friendship Aimee is very submissive and especially when she has outed where they were staying naming the hotel or showing it in a video when Steph never reveals her location on holiday come to think of it even in London if she has paid for it

Now you will see Aimee posting for the uk and the world that Steph arrives and she’ll be back to her normal ways because the drinks will be flowing mark my words

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Is the juice in the kids cup in the back cola surely not when harper only drink healthy drinks or is it to accompany the bottle of booze in the bag
I don’t know why she would but fanta when this hotel has a drinks machine by the pool and she’s all inclusive does she have a band on
She’s got a band on so why buy fanta

Mar 8, 2024
Someone else finding out they have been blocked no doubt for having a different opinion 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-164617~2.png
    Screenshot_20240408-164617~2.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.