Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I can’t watch that full get ready with me se. She’s the most moany c*nt I’ve ever seen. She goes to restaurants in London no bother. Ones she’s never been to before. She went abroad with them other sfluencers in restaurants she’s never been. Oh she did have an attack of some sort on the boat actually. Have to say she’s consistent with her bullshit isn’t she. Maybe if she was consistent like that with her parenting she would be a good parent. She’s an absolute downer. She would drain the life out the most positive person

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Can someone explain to me how this utter state of a woman managed to “travel the world “ her words if she sting harper going to a resturant for dinner?
Sit down just shut the hellup and grow up this child act isn’t fooling anyone and as for Turning your sunbed away from the pool when you child who we all know cannot swim is there ………bloody disgusting.
So sit down shut up and grow up 😡.
See your doing your minimal make up there eh aims 🤣🤣🤣bloody hell she’s trowled it on.
Edited because the spelling was way off lol she got me so angry I forgot how to spell pmsl

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
1712685941489.gif
It turns out he didn’t love her at all. Tracksuit or Barbie pyjamas 🤡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can someone explain to me how this utter state of a woman managed to “travel the world “ her worlds if she sting harper going to a resturant for dinner?
Simmer just shut the helk up and grow up this child act isn’t fooling anyone and as for Turing your subbed away from the pool when you child who we all know cannot swim is there ………bloody disgusting.
So sit down shut up and grow up 😡.
See your doing your minimal make up there eh aims 🤣🤣🤣bloody hell she’s trowled it on.
She went to New Zealand. It’s s there 😂 it’s so empty

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
‘If it was just me and H we wouldn’t have left the hotel ’ - does she listen to herself! Get a grip and grow the f*ck up. Oh and stop whispering the anxiety lies. Honestly why did she even bother going, as a parent any holidays you take your kids on are about them and making sure they have an amazing time. This selfish narc has to make it all about her.

And I like her dress but she doesn’t deserve the compliment as she’s a clown. And so much for the minimal holiday make up look 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've never gasped at any of her tiktoks BUT the way I gasped when I seen her applying that red lippy!! 😳 tragic. Not even red in her outfit for that to even go. And aimee can you please for the love of all that is Holy learn what bloody brushes to use for your makeup and blend your fing eyeshadow. While lookin!!! Also up at quarter to 9 lol did you have a good wee read while steph watched your child. And gone stop going on and on about your anxiety. It's probably withdrawal because you haven't had either enough sugar, fat or alcohol which contains both really!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I've never gasped at any of her tiktoks BUT the way I gasped when I seen her applying that red lippy!! 😳 tragic. Not even red in her outfit for that to even go. And aimee can you please for the love of all that is Holy learn what bloody brushes to use for your makeup and blend your fing eyeshadow. While lookin!!! Also up at quarter to 9 lol did you have a good wee read while steph watched your child. And gone stop going on and on about your anxiety. It's probably withdrawal because you haven't had either enough sugar, fat or alcohol which contains both really!

She really hasn’t a clue has she about brushes, colours, shades etc. I’ve never seen anyone look worse with make up on than off the way she does. All the money she must waste on make up too to look that bad 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
So let me get this straight. You can ride random dick like a bike you have just stolen, allow random dick to stay in house with your daughter and have no anxiety about the effect all that has on your child. But going out for dinner, with your "bestie" is causing you yo be nervous. Ok then.
No intrusive thoughts about what this stranger could do in her home to her or her daughter though. She’s a bloody donut this woman

Status
Not open for further replies.