Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m beyond disgusted at her latest video of admitting she wouldn’t leave the resort if she was alone ? It’s Costa Del sol it is full of British as most of us are aware as she would be if she had been a travel consultant 🤷‍♀️ Make it make sense aimee. Poor h is going to look back on these videos and be like why wouldn’t mummy want to take me places but can on her own. It doesn’t matter how much money you have access too as proven by our scruff ball last night a dress for over a hundred pound if she got it on sale if not even more and she still looks like she’s just rolled out of the bed. Could of looked lovely that dress if she would of washed her hair and actually just minimal make up but no she wouldn’t dare get washed the only one I know who’s in the pool lol day and still has to remove her make up. What mum even wears a full face of make up round the pool and to turn her back away is absolutely horrendous she will be the talk of that hotel. Our little spy arrives there today doesn’t she can’t remember her name but hopefully she shows us aimee in the actual wild as even tho beefy has hid behind aimee and done her dirty the filters are still filtering. Let’s see what s show she brings today another Disney pj vid with a ragged up hair and a morning of anxiety meanwhile h is playing cinderella cleaning up after her. Get up you lazy t and show up like a respectable mum If that was me my lads would be asking if I was actually ok it’s just pathetic at this point and I am seriously hoping the authorities step in soon as she is back

Mar 8, 2024
I’m beyond disgusted at her latest video of admitting she wouldn’t leave the resort if she was alone ? It’s Costa Del sol it is full of British as most of us are aware as she would be if she had been a travel consultant 🤷‍♀️ Make it make sense aimee. Poor h is going to look back on these videos and be like why wouldn’t mummy want to take me places but can on her own. It doesn’t matter how much money you have access too as proven by our scruff ball last night a dress for over a hundred pound if she got it on sale if not even more and she still looks like she’s just rolled out of the bed. Could of looked lovely that dress if she would of washed her hair and actually just minimal make up but no she wouldn’t dare get washed the only one I know who’s in the pool lol day and still has to remove her make up. What mum even wears a full face of make up round the pool and to turn her back away is absolutely horrendous she will be the talk of that hotel. Our little spy arrives there today doesn’t she can’t remember her name but hopefully she shows us aimee in the actual wild as even tho beefy has hid behind aimee and done her dirty the filters are still filtering. Let’s see what s show she brings today another Disney pj vid with a ragged up hair and a morning of anxiety meanwhile h is playing cinderella cleaning up after her. Get up you lazy t and show up like a respectable mum If that was me my lads would be asking if I was actually ok it’s just pathetic at this point and I am seriously hoping the authorities step in soon as she is back
I didn’t watch the whole get ready with me cus she is such a drain. I can’t believe she wouldn’t leave the resort alone with harper. Never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Her “anxiety” affects her when she has harper. That’s it. Someone posted the hotel video of her and staph first time they met and she’s like a coiled spring. Not a sniff of anxiety in sight. She just doesn’t want to parent but makes out it’s cus she’s nervous being alone with H incase something happens. She lacks any sort of motherly instinct. She’s almost 40 and has no cop on at all. She’s so entitled and lazy. Aimee wast your bloody hair ya scruff

Mar 8, 2024
Makes a video so she’s not alone with her thoughts.. she’s alone.. with her thoughts.. talking to her phone… wind your neck in Aimee. Also that red lippy… no… just no. Attempted to watch the rest of her video and I can’t do it. What is that she puts on her cheeks?? It’s awful. She really hasn’t a clue about minimal make up. She looks ready for a drag show

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hey TL this is @itsmejo’s reply to me and I feel given the fact Jo has a lot going on in her personal life I have to stand up for her.

She never once says here any of the government agencies gave her any information. Yes she does say they were very interested to hear about the monetary gift but she could probably have gaged that from the questions asked regarding that.

Yes she states Aimee hasn’t paid her taxes in 4 years but she never says they told her this information.

With her knowing Aimee, her family, her ex in laws and just the locals in general there are other ways she might know this info and I doubt we are going to find out how.

Jo has always said she will deliver receipts and I believe she will. She never made this post as an announcement as such, she was replying to me.

With other things going on that she states first maybe she just hasn’t worded her reply very well.

I’m sorry if this annoys you but it really does seem like Jo is genuine and has such a lot going on that I’d hate for her to get upset over this.

Time reveals all. And that fs (Aimee) time is up.
Thank you so much babe for having my back ❤️
Not read TL for a few days as I’m more worried about being strong holding my family together at this difficult time.
I may of worded my reply wrong but I have told the truth and the relevant agencies have been very interested especially with the link with duncle David and her not paying taxes on her earnings. Her earnings that would also not allow her to be in receipt of certain benefits such as child benefit as it goes on your income.

Right now I’m really struggling emotionally and with catpiss you have to be 10 steps ahead and make sure an investigation is going on before revealing it as we know she likes to slime her way out of everything.

I am genuine and honest unlike catpiss and I do apologise if I worded my comment poorly.

Every night I struggle to sleep and i pray my phone doesn’t ring. I’m trying to be strong for those who need me right now 😢😢

@RainbowBright it means more than you realise having my back babe ❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Not read TL for a few days as I’m more worried about being strong holding my family together at this difficult time.
I may of worded my reply wrong but I have told the truth and the relevant agencies have been very interested especially with the link with duncle David and her not paying taxes on her earnings. Her earnings that would also not allow her to be in receipt of certain benefits such as child benefit as it goes on your income.

Right now I’m really struggling emotionally and with catpiss you have to be 10 steps ahead and make sure an investigation is going on before revealing it as we know she likes to slime her way out of everything.

I am genuine and honest unlike catpiss and I do apologise if I worded my comment poorly.

Every night I struggle to sleep and i pray my phone doesn’t ring. I’m trying to be strong for those who need me right now 😢😢

Head up queen we will always have your back and hundred percent respect everything your doing. ❤️Your amazing never forget how strong you are xxx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Sending you massive hugs lovey xx

Please take all the time you need now to be with the family and to deal with things you have going on.
We are all here for you lovey xx

Thanks for updating us on things but please look after you too lovey - we all understand that times are hard right now.

Sending lots of love and hugs to you 💕xx

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024

I got you. I just didn’t want you reading there and being upset.

I don’t think they read your reply to me properly as you never said the government agencies gave out any information.

You have got this Jo, you have already gone through so much and you fought like a warrior for your son. Whatever’s going on your family clearly have lots of love for each other and that will help, that’s a blessing most don’t have. If you need time away take it.

Keep making those trips to your bedroom to let it out.

But if you need a distraction or a friend I / we are right here. ❤️❤️❤️

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk

@itsmejo We all have your back ,you are so brave in what you have said and I believe you .focus on you now and what you are going through with your family big❤️ to you

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The way this woman pretends to have crippling anxiety for attention is disgusting.
She’s sold her soul to TT so anything that upps her likes she will do. Why does she need to show the world her child on IG though? Surely holiday snaps are for family and friends to see? Why use a child for content? I’ve heard her say she wants to be in her posts but can she make informed choices aged 9?
It shouldn’t be allowed, not on a public IG account. Why is ok for strangers to look at her child? She doesn’t have anxiety about strangers being able to save photos and know exactly where they are at any given time. So all this anxiety talk is a load of bullshit. Everything is contradictory 🤔🤡

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Riddle me this then as been mentioned - she’s abroad on her own with a brand loving her life - what if something happened to Harper at home!!!! It’s obvious the issue is parenting Harper - Aimee’s mum is the parent to Harper when they go away, Aimee reminds me of Kevin & Perry - a spoilt pe petulant brat. What the hell is Aimee going to do when those parents are not here anymore - honestly makes me so mad..,, imagine being that sad at nearly 40 it’s absolutely mortifying, I have never ever came across a brat like her in my whole life.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Riddle me this then as been mentioned - she’s abroad on her own with a brand loving her life - what if something happened to Harper at home!!!! It’s obvious the issue is parenting Harper - Aimee’s mum is the parent to Harper when they go away, Aimee reminds me of Kevin & Perry - a spoilt pe petulant brat. What the hell is Aimee going to do when those parents are not here anymore - honestly makes me so mad..,, imagine being that sad at nearly 40 it’s absolutely mortifying, I have never ever came across a brat like her in my whole life.
This is spot on I’m the same age as catpiss and I am mortified that she tried to portray this independent lady she’s far from it and it’s seeping through

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I got you. I just didn’t want you reading there and being upset.

I don’t think they read your reply to me properly as you never said the government agencies gave out any information.

You have got this Jo, you have already gone through so much and you fought like a warrior for your son. Whatever’s going on your family clearly have lots of love for each other and that will help, that’s a blessing most don’t have. If you need time away take it.

Keep making those trips to your bedroom to let it out.

But if you need a distraction or a friend I / we are right here. ❤️❤️❤️
No they never gave me information as they would be in breach of GDPR but were very interested in the in depth information I gave them.
I had another cry last night and it’s my children who are finding this so hard right now and I just need to be strong for them.
I’ve not even told my best friend because they are also going the loss of a family member who passed suddenly.

I’ve so much love for people I don’t even know and having you all around for support really means a lot me ❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.