Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Aimless needs to get a grip and so do her huns. She's in Spain, which is probs safer than where she goes out locally.
It's ok for her to say shes out of her comfort zone and yet she will bring men she's known for a few weeks back to her house whilst her daughter is there,
I think she needs to walk in a few other people's shoes and find out what trauma etc is all about.
I have a very poorly brother and got the call today that we hoped wouldn't happen quite so soon. So I'm now flying to Singapore on my own on Thursday just hoping and praying that he doesn't deteriorate too quickly. My niece 28 and nephew 39 are facing losing their dad, me my brother and then there's that pathetic narcissist who has no idea about what the real world is all about 😡
I’m so sorry ❤️❤️❤️

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Aimless needs to get a grip and so do her huns. She's in Spain, which is probs safer than where she goes out locally.
It's ok for her to say shes out of her comfort zone and yet she will bring men she's known for a few weeks back to her house whilst her daughter is there,
I think she needs to walk in a few other people's shoes and find out what trauma etc is all about.
I have a very poorly brother and got the call today that we hoped wouldn't happen quite so soon. So I'm now flying to Singapore on my own on Thursday just hoping and praying that he doesn't deteriorate too quickly. My niece 28 and nephew 39 are facing losing their dad, me my brother and then there's that pathetic narcissist who has no idea about what the real world is all about 😡
Oh gosh so sorry Safe travels Sending hugs 🥰

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Hey TL this is @itsmejo’s reply to me and I feel given the fact Jo has a lot going on in her personal life I have to stand up for her.

She never once says here any of the government agencies gave her any information. Yes she does say they were very interested to hear about the monetary gift but she could probably have gaged that from the questions asked regarding that.

Yes she states Aimee hasn’t paid her taxes in 4 years but she never says they told her this information.

With her knowing Aimee, her family, her ex in laws and just the locals in general there are other ways she might know this info and I doubt we are going to find out how.

Jo has always said she will deliver receipts and I believe she will. She never made this post as an announcement as such, she was replying to me.

With other things going on that she states first maybe she just hasn’t worded her reply very well.

I’m sorry if this annoys you but it really does seem like Jo is genuine and has such a lot going on that I’d hate for her to get upset over this.

Time reveals all. And that fs (Aimee) time is up.
Well said x

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you so much babe for having my back ❤️
Not read TL for a few days as I’m more worried about being strong holding my family together at this difficult time.
I may of worded my reply wrong but I have told the truth and the relevant agencies have been very interested especially with the link with duncle David and her not paying taxes on her earnings. Her earnings that would also not allow her to be in receipt of certain benefits such as child benefit as it goes on your income.

Right now I’m really struggling emotionally and with catpiss you have to be 10 steps ahead and make sure an investigation is going on before revealing it as we know she likes to slime her way out of everything.

I am genuine and honest unlike catpiss and I do apologise if I worded my comment poorly.

Every night I struggle to sleep and i pray my phone doesn’t ring. I’m trying to be strong for those who need me right now 😢😢

@RainbowBright it means more than you realise having my back babe ❤️
I’m so sorry hun , u have me also I believe you 100 per cent , sending love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
No they never gave me information as they would be in breach of GDPR but were very interested in the in depth information I gave them.
I had another cry last night and it’s my children who are finding this so hard right now and I just need to be strong for them.
I’ve not even told my best friend because they are also going the loss of a family member who passed suddenly.

I’ve so much love for people I don’t even know and having you all around for support really means a lot me ❤️❤️❤️
Jo you must speak to your best friend. That’s what best friends are there for and I’m sure they won’t be happy you are holding back telling them.

You can go through this together. Give each other strength when one of you is struggling.

Please reach out.

Cry let it out but be kind to yourself and look after your health right now. ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
At this point in your life Aimee must realise she has no life, when she’s on HOLIDAY and she’s talking into her phone, and her phone is her company!!!!! And when she’s not talking on it she’s deleting comments. How about leave the phone in the safe and get your miserable arse in the pool and crack a smile and realise how bastard lucky you are,

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
So Steph has posted her and both kids r up dressed and eating breakfast going to soft play then the pool and water park this afternoon. Let’s see when catpiss rises and how she feels about going the water park Steph is changed different bikini costume cover up and looks fresh. Don’t like her still but she is outshining catpiss massively and she knows it dress your age catpiss and for your size and shape

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I think Aimee Arsehole won’t go to the Water Park as she knows she is gonna have to get in with H and watch her and she can’t turn her sun lounger round and ignore her.

I think Aimee Arsehole will say she feeling panicky today and will stay around the pool at the hotel all day and poor H will have to listen to Vav and Lily saying how much fun it was.

Mar 8, 2024
Not read TL for a few days as I’m more worried about being strong holding my family together at this difficult time.
I may of worded my reply wrong but I have told the truth and the relevant agencies have been very interested especially with the link with duncle David and her not paying taxes on her earnings. Her earnings that would also not allow her to be in receipt of certain benefits such as child benefit as it goes on your income.

Right now I’m really struggling emotionally and with catpiss you have to be 10 steps ahead and make sure an investigation is going on before revealing it as we know she likes to slime her way out of everything.

I am genuine and honest unlike catpiss and I do apologise if I worded my comment poorly.

Every night I struggle to sleep and i pray my phone doesn’t ring. I’m trying to be strong for those who need me right now 😢😢

Sending you so much love @itsmejo 💕 I think you sound like the most nicest, genuine person and I feel many have your back lovely 🩷 I thought @RainbowBright
post was lovely and nice to see xxxx

Mar 27, 2024
UK
So Steph has posted her and both kids r up dressed and eating breakfast going to soft play then the pool and water park this afternoon. Let’s see when catpiss rises and how she feels about going the water park Steph is changed different bikini costume cover up and looks fresh. Don’t like her still but she is outshining catpiss massively and she knows it dress your age catpiss and for your size and shape

As much as I dislike Steph she absolutely out does Aimee in every way. I thought her red dress looked nice last night as it suited her body shape and again this morning she looks well presented and is ready to spend the full day with her children. No sign of Aimee yet and we know she won’t go to the water park because she would have to get into the water and interact with Harper because she can’t swim. The poor child will be stuck in a foot of water in a rubber ring in the hotel pool while Winee Aimless puts her feet up on the lounger all day and ignores her.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I think Aimee Arsehole won’t go to the Water Park as she knows she is gonna have to get in with H and watch her and she can’t turn her sun lounger round and ignore her.

I think Aimee Arsehole will say she feeling panicky today and will stay around the pool at the hotel all day and poor H will have to listen to Vav and Lily saying how much fun it was.
Before they went Steph said she’ll happily take Harper to the water parks / pools etc so luckily even if that does happen at least Harper won’t miss out

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I think Aimee will end up going the water park to save face. She will hate it but have to prove to people she's enjoying herself. I think she'd be happy by the pool whilst H entertains herself. She's so much out of her comfort zone it's painful to watch. I'd give anything to be by a pool right now she could at least pretend she's having a good time.

I saw a post yesterday about sending food to her house. If no one answered she'd say the 'cat sitter' was out and make a big cocky clap back to feed her victim narrative.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So sorry with what your going through and sending you and you family lots of love ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

❤️ to you and your family.

We all have your back over here and believe you.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I think Aimee will end up going the water park to save face. She will hate it but have to prove to people she's enjoying herself. I think she'd be happy by the pool whilst H entertains herself. She's so much out of her comfort zone it's painful to watch. I'd give anything to be by a pool right now she could at least pretend she's having a good time.

I saw a post yesterday about sending food to her house. If no one answered she'd say the 'cat sitter' was out and make a big cocky clap back to feed her victim narrative.
I think your right you know, I wouldn’t bother sending food to her house/ gives her the clap back she thrives on/ to be honest she’s already lost!!!! It’s made so clear these last few days that what she thinks of herself as a good mother, hard worker, nice person of which she is NONE of, infact she’s a laughing stock,

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Sending you so much love @itsmejo 💕 I think you sound like the most nicest, genuine person and I feel many have your back lovely 🩷 I thought @RainbowBright
post was lovely and nice to see xxxx
Thank you. I read TL before I went to bed and I just couldn’t go to sleep thinking @itsmejo might see that and get even more upset.

It was just misread that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.