Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Is it me or do all those costumes look exactly the fing same just a different colour?? They all look s for starters, in that horrible material and I don't know what's with the NON EXISTENT "cleavage flashing" slit. Colours are fing se as well, in fact, she looks s in everything she wears.do me "SOSHULMEEDYA INFLUENCER"??? GET fED😂😂🤣😂 You're a fing lazy s Aimee
This has made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The trip to the supermarket for a few bits was it a necklace and a dream catcher are you kidding
As for being anxious about leaving the resort if it’s that bad don’t go just have your dinner there is Vav dragging making you go
And she said the food isn’t that good for dinner it’s the same as breakfast and lunch with meats chicken nuggets etc it’s because it’s not the typical se that she eats and for being busy it’s not that busy betcha Vav gets a vlog

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Is it me or do all those costumes look exactly the fing same just a different colour?? They all look s for starters, in that horrible material and I don't know what's with the NON EXISTENT "cleavage flashing" slit. Colours are fing se as well, in fact, she looks s in everything she wears.do me "SOSHULMEEDYA INFLUENCER"??? GET fED😂😂🤣😂 You're a fing lazy s Aimee
A bit of shape wear costumes would have done her the world of good

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
steph if you’re reading here please confiscate that purple scrunchie

Attachments

• IMG_5231.png
    IMG_5231.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 289
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Why is harper permanently attached to the ring even in shallow water it’s baffling me she could sit in that water and still be above it 🤔
Maybe it’s too do with confidence - if she’s only had a handful of lessons maybe she’s not confident - if she’s in a group environment for lessons - she’s possibly still at “baby” level
Shame on Aimee for not putting her in lessons until now - Harper should be confident swimming at 10 years old this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.