Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
IMG_8919.jpeg
IMG_8917.jpeg
IMG_8918.jpeg
And this is why you don't be stupid Aimee!!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I'm the same age as her and have barely got a wrinkle. I only use a face wash and spf moisturiser daily. The amount of s she throws on hers honest to god she should look to be the epitome of youth
You can tell she doesn’t drink water either hence all the wrinkles and se skin care by the time she’s my age 55 she will look at least 70,like yourself I hardly have any wrinkles I honestly think the more you use the worse it is and we know she uses subbed which for skin is so bad but you know she has the worlds best eye cream🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s a dick.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
OK no. She's trying to say she only put those first 2 products on as her base (1st pic) then went off camera and she has definitely stuck the new muck she put on her chest all over her bake to, she could audition for wonka and get cast as chief oompah loompa. And Aimee that colour of lippy is just not your colour it's absolutely rotten on you. Dear Jesus christ 😳 also your hair is going to actually go walkies on its own at this rate. You do realise you need to wash and brush hair to stimulate the follicles for growth and that. Any wonders yours is so thin tbh. Also using holidays to sell s to your huns. Amazing mother daughter time being spent. Poor Harper.
Dear god!!!! There’s so many lovely watchable make up artists like Katy Jane Hughes who is all about fresh looking minimalist make up. There is absolutely no need to smear all that crap on. It’s looks revolting and why never a lovely nude lip? She’s like a child playing her mums make up. Bright red shiny lips does NOT = Glam. it’s just a no no no NO! Although I do love that she gets it so wrong every single time. She deserves to go out looking ridiculous, she must look hideous close up 🤡

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
OK no. She's trying to say she only put those first 2 products on as her base (1st pic) then went off camera and she has definitely stuck the new muck she put on her chest all over her bake to, she could audition for wonka and get cast as chief oompah loompa. And Aimee that colour of lippy is just not your colour it's absolutely rotten on you. Dear Jesus christ 😳 also your hair is going to actually go walkies on its own at this rate. You do realise you need to wash and brush hair to stimulate the follicles for growth and that. Any wonders yours is so thin tbh. Also using holidays to sell s to your huns. Amazing mother daughter time being spent. Poor Harper.
WTF😳😳

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

Giving drag queen vibes
1712772712496.gif

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
And this is why you don't be stupid Aimee!!
Wtaf why would you put your daughter in danger for all she knows it could be a crazed fan or worse absolutely not a thought for that little girl …..am raging oh I wish I could have 5 mins with the useless piece of se believe me she wouldn’t be the same again .
Aimee grow the do up and protect your daughter, if either one of mine did this let’s say my grandkids would be with me 😡

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Dear god!!!! There’s so many lovely watchable make up artists like Katy Jane Hughes who is all about fresh looking minimalist make up. There is absolutely no need to smear all that crap on. It’s looks revolting and why never a lovely nude lip? She’s like a child playing her mums make up. Bright red shiny lips does NOT = Glam. it’s just a no no no NO! Although I do love that she gets it so wrong every single time. She deserves to go out looking ridiculous, she must look hideous close up 🤡
Personally I do like a red lip now and again but I suit it. There's so many different shades but she never suits any of them but I think it's how she does her makeup it never looks right against the orange on her skin. No need for that amount of blush with a red lip. It makes her look like a clown. She never gets it right when it comes to the makeup she wears. Never colour matched right and she never blends

Status
Not open for further replies.