Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Why did she book all inclusive when she’s eating there it’s a waste of money but then again when you have daddy and his never ending wallet I suppose you don’t have to worry.
I didn’t think she could sink any lower than were she was before this holiday but she has managed it ….shes an embarrassment to women and mothers out there that do all they can do ensure kids have an amazing time when away.
Doubt she will take h to the water park as that’s not anything she wants to do and doesn’t involve 🍆 shopping or generally being an unkempt dirty b.
Ring guys rant ova am hoping she has the day she deserves today🤣

there are probably very few depths aimee wouldn't sink to TBH. Nothing she does shocks or surprises me anymore if i'm honest.

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
In one photo she actually looks like she's in deeper than toe dipping depth! so that's huge progress. I really hope that poor child has enjoyed this holiday, despite her miserable mother
Still stuck in that flaming rubber ring though. There's no way that child has been taking swimming lessons..because if she had she'd be chomping at the bit to show off and practice her new skill. Wendy probably just takes her for a splash about. I also definitely don't think Aimee can swim either.

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Did anyone else think it was obvious by her morning video that this was the first time she made it in time for the breakfast buffet? Funny how she managed to film today but not before because of it being too crowded 🙄. Ya not bloody Moses love - the sea of people didn’t part upon your arrival! It’s because you’ve never been. You had to have your 9yo lead the way Ffs!
I bet she’s hating this holiday because she is having to attempt to parent to a certain degree. There’s no going back to the room and drinking on the balcony on this holiday with Mummy massaging your furrowed brow.

Water Park today! 😂😂

I BLOODY LOVE THAT FOR HER!!😂😂

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Both selling the same old se and both making false claims 😂charity thief Vav must have
I need a video detailing the right way compared to wrong way and why it gains you respect 😂😂😂
Charlie is posting quite a few what could be construed as shady memes etc on her stories the past couple of days.

Could just be me looking into things too much but I hope she has seen the light.
I know lots of you will disagree but I like Charlie, yeah she does a few things I don’t agree with, especially on her lives. But on the whole she seems a million times the person A is. She works full time, her house always looks clean and tidy, she cooks decent meals, she always looks fresh and clean and so do her clothes. Her little boy has really lovely manners, he could definitely teach Harper a thing or two.
She does seem to make sly digs aimed at A and I can’t quite work out what the dynamic is between her and A. I think she just tolerates her, maybe to keep Wendy happy, but not really sure.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I don’t like her, as she has no morals, but Steph does things to support her mental health, ice baths, eats better, she’s clean groomed and keeps a nice house, she goes out, they are positives - Aimee does nothing to help herself, your not going to feel good about yourself if you filter yourself as your not really that person, your stinking, and you eat crap and don’t move!!!! I can’t ever see her being in a real relationship ever again!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Not to be a moan but there is a lot of support for staph.. I know I said she was pretty and had a good figure but she is filtered to do and a sty human being. No matter how clean she is, what she does for her mental health etc she does it all for attention and doesn’t think of her kids mental health behaving the way she does. She doesn’t give max an ounce of privacy. She practically has her flaps out when shes getting into her ice bath. And this is on the internet for all to see. She does make Aimee look even worse but that doesn’t mean she’s a good person or mum. She’s a liar and just as bad at seeking attention as Aimee

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Not to be a moan but there is a lot of support for staph.. I know I said she was pretty and had a good figure but she is filtered to do and a sty human being. No matter how clean she is, what she does for her mental health etc she does it all for attention and doesn’t think of her kids mental health behaving the way she does. She doesn’t give max an ounce of privacy. She practically has her flaps out when shes getting into her ice bath. And this is on the internet for all to see. She does make Aimee look even worse but that doesn’t mean she’s a good person or mum. She’s a liar and just as bad at seeking attention as Aimee
Beefy has her own thread on here if you fancy giving it a read 🤣 she gets roasted as much as aimless, makes good reading.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I think it’s because compared to Aimee she’s wonderful, but be under no illusions - morally - I know she’s awful - but there is a whole thread for her to support this xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s a cold calculating manipulative b that one

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I’m on her thread haha I can’t stand her. Just cus I keep seeing people comment about now clean she is etc. sorry I wasn’t giving out 😂😂😂
Ah no worries I didn’t think you were haha, it’s probably just because vavgina takes a bit more care of her appearance, brushes her hair etc. she’s still a t though 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.