Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched her video…. Did she out herself that she’s not got a cat sitter as her dad FaceTimed her and she saw the babies? Surely if she had a cat sitter own greggy boy wouldn’t be at her house! Wonder if he wipes his feet on the way out her house?

Bet me dads wife makes him strip off at the back door, put his clothes straight in the washing machine and have a shower before he can come into their house when he’s been round at skanky mamas 😂😂
I’m getting more and more desensitised to her because I’ve watched her again 😂 I’m not wanting to hurl my phone so I think having this group is helping me overcome my rage.
YES she did just totally drop herself in it with mentioning her dad going in to feed the cats NOT BABEEEEZ. They are CATS
It’s fine though because Wendy will subliminally address it in one of her posts. Along the lines of “I’ll be dropping in to see the cats because the cat sitter had to leave early Thursday due to an emergency family situation” even though she was on her own there at Xmas and not seeing her own family but now she has family she has to go and see.
When you make up so many lies it’s hard to keep track isn’t Aimeh? Much easier at home for you get away with all the bullshit.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Debs latest

Attachments

• IMG_3605.jpeg
    IMG_3605.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 155
Mar 8, 2024
Just seen Aimee’s IG, Harper looks like she’s been really sweet with Max. Plus her hair looks neat - like in a plait. I hope that little girl has had some lovely memories in the sun playing she deserves it. My heart hurts for her she should be living her best life as a kid.
She is a lovely kid. I’d say she has been lovely with Max. Shame her ma is a t

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Bleedin el! Last time I looked it was page 554....eeek. Trying to catch up. It's been an extra busy first week back at work, I work within the SEND sector so it's a demanding but very rewarding job. Anyway I digress, hugs for all (not you senorita Shamey) Keep up the good work you lot. I'll be caught up by the weekend 😂

Oh and Shamey, your face is a mess.

I'm far too tired to be witty tonight ❤

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Charlie is posting quite a few what could be construed as shady memes etc on her stories the past couple of days.

Could just be me looking into things too much but I hope she has seen the light.

TBH i would speculate that she always saw the light in relation to aimeh. She would have to be careful though understandably as aimeh would definitely make things dificult for her i feel. She probably has to walk on a lot of egg shells where aimeh is concerned. Perhapse she's just had enough or she just happens to like those memes. Time will reveal all i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.