Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don't think rrrr charleh ever comments on aimee's tiktok does she? Seems to be just wendy from what i can gather. Interesting if wendy hasn't commented so far.
She would now and again and go on the attack at the "trolls" but I think it's just she's rough as toast at times not for the love if aimee lol

Mar 8, 2024
There is no cat sitter. I rang the RSPCA and the lady called me back to confirm it is a family member checking in on them and to them that is fine because they are still getting access to outside and access back in for shelter, food and water. Not that I needed them to confirm that she lied about a cat sitter.
Even though I knew she was lying I am still shocked!! 😲 also I don't have cats so I don't know, but surely that might be ok for a couple of days at the most but a whole week?!
Just confirms what we all know, that she doesn't give a s about them. I could never leave any of my pets with just pop in visits....rather not go away!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s actually made it up in time for breakfast and has filmed the buffet. Harper is having scrambled eggs (and chocolate muffin) but it’s better than crisps and Fanta. She doesn’t read here or TL though does she 🤪

And what a fing mess she looks aswell
Let's not forget how she was going the wrong way until Harper said!!! Yeah because you're 9yo doing the adult thing is normal isn't it? I honestly don't know why she puts on this thick, incapable of doing ANYTHING display like it's cute. Why even mention? Are you not embarrassed? No don't answer that because we all know you don't care!!!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Even though I knew she was lying I am still shocked!! 😲 also I don't have cats so I don't know, but surely that might be ok for a couple of days at the most but a whole week?!
Just confirms what we all know, that she doesn't give a s about them. I could never leave any of my pets with just pop in visits....rather not go away!
I literally never leave my dogs alone

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
The purple scrunchie is still in tact
The purple scrunchie is the outdoor mr ted
I have came to that conclusion

They look tatty ,cheap and are absolutely MINGIN, in fact SHE makes my skin itch, everything about her, she's just dirty and grubby, if SWEAT had a face, there ya go, if sweat had a face it'd look like Aims👋
That bead one she bought looked really long until she squeezed round her neck 🙈

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She is just an out and out liar. We all knew she didn't have a cat sitter. We will wait to clap back of her dragging some random on screen to say she was a cat sitter for her! She is so predictable. She doesn't have one when she is away for a week so she defo didn't have one over Christmas and new year!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She is just an out and out liar. We all knew she didn't have a cat sitter. We will wait to clap back of her dragging some random on screen to say she was a cat sitter for her! She is so predictable. She doesn't have one when she is away for a week so she defo didn't have one over Christmas and new year!!!
5 cats in her house and her poor dad again is mopping up Aimeh’s poor decisions

Mar 7, 2024
You shouldn't have pets if you can't look after them !

Status
Not open for further replies.