Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Aimee Arsehole just isn’t natural with her daughter at all.

She does the bare minimum and think it a big thing such as splashing each other in the pool or when she said a few weeks back that H had a full social calendar as was invited to a party - things most parents do with their kids and weekends are at most times busy with kids parties and clubs etc.

She just things taking H on holiday shows what a great mum she is - she doesn’t get that she has to parent her own child.

I can’t stand Vav either as she has morals of a gutter rat but she is making H holiday fun for her - she is more engaging than Aimee Arsehole is and H actually smiles in the pics Vav posts up whereas Aimee Arsehole she has learnt how to pout and pose which is sad.
According to Skanky Aimee she’s a great Mum and it’s not up for debate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s fecking delusional, I hate her 😡

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I was going to say money must be tight due to her crap holiday clothes and the reuse of them because when the do does she ever reuse anything but then remembered she bought those sunglasses for £330 and they are glasses someone with class wears with a nice blazer and linen trousers and a plain top out and about in the sun not someone who wears loud colours that don't suit her and anything garish and clashy cause its designer. She needs help in what's for her and not. She thinks she's still 18. The hair looks washed but also looks like she just threw it into that braid and it's dying off. It's so thin. Aimee you really do need to get it a good cut and stop letting your mum colour it cause I haven't seen anyone's colour go the way yours does

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was going to say money must be tight due to her crap holiday clothes and the reuse of them because when the do does she ever reuse anything but then remembered she bought those sunglasses for £330 and they are glasses someone with class wears with a nice blazer and linen trousers and a plain top out and about in the sun not someone who wears loud colours that don't suit her and anything garish and clashy cause its designer. She needs help in what's for her and not. She thinks she's still 18. The hair looks washed but also looks like she just threw it into that braid and it's dying off. It's so thin. Aimee you really do need to get it a good cut and stop letting your mum colour it cause I haven't seen anyone's colour go the way yours does
We would have heard all about her drying her hair surely and all products would be linked. I doubt she’s washed it since she’s been away 🙄

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
In reply to comment on TL i called the day after she arrived, they are pretty quick to go out if it's reported an animal is abandoned in a house.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_140409_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_140409_Samsung Internet.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 379
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
We would have heard all about her drying her hair surely and all products would be linked. I doubt she’s washed it since she’s been away 🙄
It was glued to her head with grease and her roots aren't today so it's either dry shampoo which I don't think would clean it that much with how greasy it was or she's washed it and thrown it into the plait and not tended to it. She hasn't given a single do about her appearance this far so I doubt she would be caring about drying her hair lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It was glued to her head with grease and her roots aren't today so it's either dry shampoo which I don't think would clean it that much with how greasy it was or she's washed it and thrown it into the plait and not tended to it. She hasn't given a single do about her appearance this far so I doubt she would be caring about drying her hair lol
Let’s see what state it’s in tonight 😂god I must get on with my housework today, I’m so invested in this whole drama re cat sitter who is not staying at her house 🤭

Mar 8, 2024
One of my daughters needed braces on her teeth, the dentist wouldn’t refer her to an orthodontist until she was 13.
My son was almost 15 when he finally got referred as his baby teeth took forever to come out! He’s now 16.5 and still got no braces and one baby tooth left to come out! Ridiculous! He’s had several removed but they will only take a couple out at a time. Hoping he will finally get his braces this year but I’d hate to think anyone was judging my parenting because of his wonky teeth which we’ve had no control over. It’s in hand even if it’s not apparent to anyone else.

Mar 7, 2024
That's code for "I'm sick looking at aimless greasy mop, and getting cat piss waffed my way"
He is such a beautiful boy. He seems to have done really well with the changes to his surroundings and routine.
Maybe you could learn a thing or 2 aimee! Change things up for H when you get home. No need to do the same boring things every day, make changes, vary your routine, eat different foods, go to different places, do things that H enjoys, things that make you both happy and healthy..... reevaluate what you have of substance in your lives, hint if you can't think of anything then your life is shallow and vacuous - much like you 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.