Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hello fellow bridge dwellers! How are we all today?
I’ve not been well the past couple of days and aimless was the last thing on my mind so I had about 30 pages to catch up on 😂
I feel just as infuriated as ever with her and her holiday ‘vlogs’
All is see is her putting on a show to make it look like she’s an amazing mother but it’s so clear to see that she is hating it.
I proper laughed out loud when her head popped up on Vav’s brekkie video 😂😂😂 fing hell what a mess! Proper moon face 🌝
I bet she’s dying to get on that plane home! And watch her attitude change when vav isn’t with her. We can read that b like a book

Mar 7, 2024
Why’s she started to act like Steph 🤣🤣🤣

‘Are we’
‘Isn’t it’

Whilst looking around for confirmation.

Morphing into one another as one all round tit person.
They don't have a unique thought between them!
She will have read on here and TL that her conversations with H are weird and unnatural so she's trying to prove everyone wrong. Especially as stephs on film talking to H yesterday

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
WTF?
IMG_4728.jpeg
Elizabeth needs to get out more!
Seriously looking up to these clowns and if this is her reasoning to get out of bed she needs some help and quick!
do me this is scary and even worse these people live amongst us 🫣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm still confused about the comment on TL. How is it bizarre? I called about an abandoned animal and someone went and checked. Then I got an update, that I asked for. What is bizarre to me is that I see people saying they will call all the time and they don't.

Try not to let it get to you lovely, it’s just a difference of opinion, you did what you thought was right (and I agree it was right) I think it’s mostly because a lot of people claim this and that so TL is always sceptical on what’s true ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm still confused about the comment on TL. How is it bizarre? I called about an abandoned animal and someone went and checked. Then I got an update, that I asked for. What is bizarre to me is that I see people saying they will call all the time and they don't.
You did what was right and don't owe anyone explanations. I do wish if they have something to ask or say they would make an account and come and ask rather than putting comments on there that looks like they are being bitchy. I'm sure they dont intend it to be that way but we can't comment there but they do have the option to comment here. I hope you're OK ♥️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Try not to let it get to you lovely, it’s just a difference of opinion, you did what you thought was right (and I agree it was right) I think it’s mostly because a lot of people claim this and that so TL is always sceptical on what’s true ❤️❤️
Who cares what they think. Did Aimeh even stop to consider who would look after 5 bloody cats when she got them? She knows she goes away here and there and always has holidays.
She just wants everyone to help without thinking they may not want to or have the time to. Selfish b

Mar 8, 2024
Faith is the loveliest person and won’t have meant any offence 🙂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
You did what was right and don't owe anyone explanations. I do wish if they have something to ask or say they would make an account and come and ask rather than putting comments on there that looks like they are being bitchy. I'm sure they dont intend it to be that way but we can't comment there but they do have the option to comment here. I hope you're OK ♥️
Oh I'm fine and didn't mean any malice by my comment either. I just didn't post until I knew the outcome as I didn't see any point x

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Mines barks at wind acts like she's this hard nut when she's a toot and the wind would lift her away 🤣 but if I'm not here she's an anxious mess but the friendliest wee dote. I have to leave the TV on and have a pathway up to the bedroom window so she can watch for me coming home. Our cat doesn't like being cold, doesn't like her routine disturbed and doesn't like any people apart from me and my daughter 🤣 and if we are going out she will literally huff if her plate foesnt have food on it and she has some treats waiting. Aimee should rehome those furbabies to people that actually want them and will take care of them.

I agree. And ideally the 3 younger ones would go together as they are siblings and are attatched. The 2 older ones are probably attatched to each other as well. Poor things.

Status
Not open for further replies.