Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh do one only you have made this holiday look and feel like the stiest holiday ever.
Harper played in ok keep telling yourself that cos no one believes you at all.
How you can lay in your pit wallowing like some giant orange hippo is beyond me especially with your daughter with you …you know that child you managed to birth how I have no clue cos u have sod all energy for anything .
All you have done is stuff your fat gullet with pastries etc managed a couple of times to get into the pool for a pic your laziness astounds me and everyone else.
As for constantly going to the shop ffs your in an all inclusive what snacks could you possibly want overnight mind you we all know your going for your bottle of vodka eh aims 😉so your not shaking due to withdrawals in a morning.
Why are you buying a boy of Ralph’s age a teddy he’s growing up not a baby unlike your child who you infantilise at every turn.
You are exhausting to watch as it’s the same droning on and on stupid laughing at everything and generally being a sad middle aged woman who is alone cos no one can stand to be with you long term.
So back home soon back to your m&s takeaways and dud,back to your child being glued to a screen but best of all for you back to mummy and daddy so you can tell them what a brave little soldier you have been doing something that millions do every single year cos they are grown ups ……in other words lady do the hell off 😡and grow up.
fing BRILLIANT👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_2827.png
ELONGATED!!!!!😂🤣🤣😂 PMSL...."elongated" on her own videos but "SWOLLEN" on every f else's 🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
At the beginning when she says “you didn’t want to get up did you” when she talks to her own child it’s like she’s interrogating her 🤣

SAY IT MONKEY OR MUMMYS GOING TO BE MAD vibes 🤣🤣🤣

Just like wendy and charlie, possibly greg as well, i would say that child very much has to walk on a lot of egg shells where ameh is concerned.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
In Wendy's defence..she has already talked about her driving anxiety due to a car accident she had. She can drive local and that's it. I can sympathise because I'm the same.

To be fair she lives equal distance from them both and she drives to aimee's house but not charlie's house. Given how it comes across based on what we see that she treats charlie differently, it does look more like that something else is the reason for her not making the trip. If she did stay local and drove to neither then that would be understandable.
Honestly i wouldn't ever try to minimise driving or any anxiety as i've no doubt it's an aweful thing to live with and it works in different ways for different people.
I just find it odd given what we see of the relationship between her and her children and the differences in how she treats them is all.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I am not sticking up for Aimee here … but catteries aren’t better for cats. They’re far better staying in their own home. Catteries can be very stressful for them and they get no more interaction than they would someone coming to spend time with them 2 or 3 times a day in their own home.

I’ve got 4 and when we go on holiday my mum goes in a few times a day to watch them, we also have 2/3 blink cameras as well so I can make sure they’re eating and going to the toilet as they should be ie monitor for signs of stress.

When we went on our honeymoon a long long time ago we used a cattery and it was the size of a rabbit hutch and they got out of it twice a day to the larger enclosure. They’re probably better than this now but I felt hellish leaving my boy there for 2 weeks and vowed never again.

This is the advice given out my the likes of Jackson galaxy and the cat lady on tik tok but it’s like everything else, there is no right or wrong it’s just personal preference and what works for your family… and if that’s a cattery, cool - if it’s having a person who checks in also cool. It’s a you do you type thing.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am not sticking up for Aimee here … but catteries aren’t better for cats. They’re far better staying in their own home. Catteries can be very stressful for them and they get no more interaction than they would someone coming to spend time with them 2 or 3 times a day in their own home.

I’ve got 4 and when we go on holiday my mum goes in a few times a day to watch them, we also have 2/3 blink cameras as well so I can make sure they’re eating and going to the toilet as they should be ie monitor for signs of stress.

When we went on our honeymoon a long long time ago we used a cattery and it was the size of a rabbit hutch and they got out of it twice a day to the larger enclosure. They’re probably better than this now but I felt hellish leaving my boy there for 2 weeks and vowed never again.

This is the advice given out my the likes of Jackson galaxy and the cat lady on tik tok but it’s like everything else, there is no right or wrong it’s just personal preference and what works for your family… and if that’s a cattery, cool - if it’s having a person who checks in also cool. It’s a you do you type thing.
It’s the fact that she blatantly lies about it that gets some people, the condescending tone and aggressive way she tells these stories then denies she has ever lied.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Of course she did, all that bullshit about Twist having a lie in is BOLLOCKS, if it's true u wanna get that kid to the fing doctor when u get back, lazing round the pool reading books ??? Laying in bed till gone 10 30??? On holiday???? She's fing 9 not 90!!! Defo Aimee can't get off her fing phone till she's deleted and blocked and read on here and T sad b AND FFS CALL HER CAROL!!!!! IT AINT THAT DEEP!!! YOU posted ya dad's wedding and showed their names so it's not a fing SECRET!!! ...just do OFF aimee, go and have a wash coz u look fing rancid, and just a bit of advice, you don't just stand under the running water you gotta use some soap as well, and while you're there untie those cheap as fimg chips tatty chains round ya neck coz they look fing AWFUL👍
I love how delicately you word your feelings 😘😂

Status
Not open for further replies.