Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
That fancy arse fing bikini never saw the light of day did it 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣 Yeah Aimee, you know the one you said you had "no business buying" but yet you STILL DID, COZ YOURE A SHOPAHOLIC, WITH A SERIOUS SPENDING ADDICTION...THAT U NEED HELP FOR....BUT YOUR SISTERS TOO BUSY SHOWING HER TITS AND YOUR MOTHERS TOO BUSY FLEECING RICH OLD MEN TO GIVE A s ABOUT YOU and you ALL get together making out you're the fing WALTONS when in fact you're the most dysfunctional twisted fed up family on tiktok

Mar 9, 2024
I just feel sad for H like imagine just sitting there knowing the pools nearby and food but you have to wait there for your lazy mother to move herself. She mustn't organise herself at night for the next morning like when I'm on holidays and even at home if I'm going somewhere I have everything out and ironed the night before if it needs it. And a plan in place. Christ I go to London with an itinerary ffs cause I don't like wasting time hahahahaa
My daughter planned our 24hrs in London only for part of it to be thrown out the window as her mother cannot follow google maps. A 4 minute walk took 35 minutes 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
My daughter planned our 24hrs in London only for part of it to be thrown out the window as her mother cannot follow google maps. A 4 minute walk took 35 minutes 🤣🤣🤣
One of my times my brother took us a whole round journey on foot cause of Google maps in London and me and my daughter were saying "it's down there" but he wouldn't listen 🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Penultimate night and she's sat on fing tikkytok replying to comments, GET fED Aimee, get ready, put the fing phone down and GO OUT JESUS fING WEPT, I imagine Twist sat there bored as do while Aimee smears 75 different serums on her face then trowels on the slap, THEN pissballs about choosing an outfit all the while sat on here or TL reading about herself self obsessed fing s

She’s just a disgusting specimen isn’t she. Always moaning about something. Calling herself a homebird, she’s probably stressed from having to act a certain way around vav and isn’t getting to do things the way she wants. You can just tell that she’s hated every second. And poor H having to put up with her. But the lass knows nothing different than how her mum acts.
I wish I could take her on holiday with me and my kids and show her what a fun family holiday is like, and how the kids come first and is centred around them having the best time. Making proper memories and experiences. I really do feel sorry for her

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Ha ha

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 132
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It’s her job 😂 it’s an addiction more like, she’s a mess. The gift buying, do her family really want more of this utter se and Ralph surely doesn’t want more teddy bears. Someone should really step in and help her sort her life out.
No one on TT needs to watch her shopping anymore, the world will still turn if she puts her phone down. She could live in the now and enjoy every moment she has with her child. The binge eating has been very shocking this holiday 🤬

She has a few addictions unfortunately. Alcohol, food, spending, social media.Agree with your post.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Jesus!! Any one else gets the burning rage when she says she's Sin the babeez?? fing sin!! 😡 😡

Oh yes! The rage is real! She shows more affection to the fing cats than her own daughter
Let’s face it though, cats are easy to look after, they don’t require much to keep them alive and happy. As for her daughter, she obviously struggles to parent her correctly

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I'm still confused about the comment on TL. How is it bizarre? I called about an abandoned animal and someone went and checked. Then I got an update, that I asked for. What is bizarre to me is that I see people saying they will call all the time and they don't.
Who bloody cares? Look, you made an effort, you tried to do the right thing, the RPCA are useless… BUT you uncovered a lie. Thats what matters.

And if daddy was there OR had to ring up I’m sure he would have been embarrassed and at the very least second guessing helping Aimee with her ridiculous choice to have 5 cats.

That’s what matters. At least we are trying.

She’s nowt but a fugly, lying, cockgobbling thundercunt swamp pig.
I feel so sorry for that child, you can tell by the fake stilted interaction between them that that child will go along with anything that filthy crusty crotch says to keep her s show of her mother happy.
I can’t stand vavgina either but at least she has shown swamp pigs child some attention & care & because of her the child has had some fun times on this s show of a holiday.
Rant over. 😂

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
WE LOVE YOU DEBS !!! 

💜WE LOVE YOU DEBS !!! 💜
Love her always on point...some have said they dont get why shes still posting memes, but then we dont really know what happened between shamless and d2 but if she still posting memes then i say something really fcuked up happened and made d2 life hell jus wish she would spill the tea

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
What a s show that holiday has been, she’s a crap mother, she’s a glutton, she’s dirty,lazy.
The only time she finds any enjoyment is in gift shops and food.
Imagine going on holiday to a place where there is restaurant food, scenery things to do, explore with your daughter, and you're in your room by 9pm, and just read comments and clap back.
She is pathetic,she cannot function, the sooner tiktok folds the better, she’ll never cope.

I think the huns admire her because they’re probably still climbing out of the primordial ooze and haven’t learnt full cognitive function yet, and can only grunt scratch and eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.