Not open for further replies.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Guess who’s going primark on Monday??
IMG_2830.png

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught up with all of her posts now, so, she's laid in her pit until lunchtime and filled her face with crap, spoke to the babieez, and got a load of crap from the gift shop. Now she wants to go home, I think she's hated every minute of the holiday, so all that I'm taking H on holiday on our own, before the plans were made to go with Steph, was all utter se. She was never going away just the two of them.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
*crawls out from under my bridge* Is it safe to come out now? Have mum and dad stopped fighting?

I've been reading over there for years without being able to comment and can honestly say they are a good bunch of twolls. We all want the same thing right? So let's TL and CC unite, hug, have a cup of tea/coffee/wine/medication and keep our eyes on the prize.

Any more nonsense and I'll be sending twolls to the naughty step which can be located under the nearest bridge ❤️🥰

Oh and morning Aimless you big fat trollop! 🙋

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Today will consist of Vav being up early and having breakfast with M and L and looking clean and ready to start the day in a clean new outfit.

Aimee Arsehole will wake at lunch and have the entire supply of pastries by the pool sipping a coffee saying “ohh it’s hot” it’s fing coffee not iced tea!

She’ll have her hair up in that hideous scrunchie and wearing the green cozzie and H will be in her ring by the pool all day.

In the evening she will have the hair matted down whilst wearing that black outfit she wore on the first night and back to the Marina where she will go back to Jacks and have lots of alcohol before her flight home.

She said in her video she getting picked up at 7am - is that going to be the only time this holiday she is up before lunch time?!

Imagine if she misses her flight because she doesn’t get up 😂😂😂.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I think Vav going home Monday so I really think Sunday when Aimee Arsehole goes home - Vav will have a video of the beach, a nice restaurant for their last day at the Marina. And will show up Aimee Arsehole more.

I don’t like Vav but can’t help but admit she has given her kids a lovely holiday and been engaging and having fun and going with their lead.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
As already mentioned but I can’t believe how many thick ss are in the comments saying how amazing Aimee is for taking her own daughter away on holiday - it’s not rocket science and she wasn’t even on her own - Aimee is not amazing she’s the opposite of Amazing she’s a failure - she’s everything that’s wrong with social media - her “mummy” is also a failure for bringing such a bum wipe into the world

Mar 7, 2024
Can't wait to get home, as I'm a home bird! No s, you have had the most miserable slap arsed look on your face all week. One week of sunshine, endless food and drink, exciting new surroundings and culture. One week of spending quality time with your only child ohhh and bestie (🙄). Yet it wasn't possible to make that holiday look more dull. Her only highlight was the mid afternoon (breakfast) pastries and the gift shop! Bet the credit card gets a bashing at the airport (and all next week). Bet she can't wait to get H out of the door Monday so she doesn't have to make forced conversations with her. She must be exhausted poor love - wonder if Gregg the wallet or grandma gash-flash will be on the school run duties so she can hit the bottle early ready for smug clapbacks she will inevitably film

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all 😊
She really has a talent of making every holiday/break look absolutely s!! 😳
Not been down to the beach, there's a cable car ride, ( can you imagine the great fent on that 🤣missed a trick there Aims!) a little village 5 mins bus ride, which has beautiful views and so pretty, nice places to eat. Now normally you wouldn't think that this is good thing to do with a 9yr but when you drag a child around every shop at home this would actually be quite different for her. When I was there I also got a short taxi ride to mijas pueblo with my son. It was beautiful, lots to see and the views were breath taking (even my boy was impressed!) We had breakfast up there and looked around the authentic Spanish streets, then back to the beach in the afternoon.
I am so glad H has looked like she's had a good time but we all know she could of had an amazing time if her mother wasn't so useless!
She literally cannot wait to get back to her se routine, where she is pandered to do and can drink as much she likes!

Any takers on the room being completed or are the odds too short??!! 🤣

Oh and Aimee you left those "babies" at Christmas with the cat sitter remember, then again for CP!! fing dickhead!
Correction....lying fing dickhead !

Status
Not open for further replies.