Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Not everyone does this … I deffo don’t… I like how I look
It depends how you feel about yourself definitely. As ive said before on this thread ive suffered with disordered eating and am struggling at present and tbh holidays and stuff trigger me massively so i would do what i could without going overboard to feel better and not bloated and sluggish. She doesn't like how she looks otherwise she wouldn't use as many filters as she does

Mar 9, 2024
Why is this woman so obsessed with saying harpers creative? Because we haven't seen many signs of this creative genius she wants her to be. The one thing she did show us would be a psychologists/psychiatrists dream ffs. Imagine putting the most effort in for the last day there lol absolutely delighted she's getting home to binge eat junk, nail a bottle of kylie and laze about like she always does. If anything this holiday has shown how unbusy she really is when she says she's so busy. Because she couldn't cope with doing even a little bit of anything on holidays.

Edit to say when she says Harpers so creative all I can hear is that tiktoker saying "everybody so creative" 🤣
Could it be a prelude to 'she's not academic, she's creative'?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That is actually outside just beside the pool those railings are where they have been positioned the full week this isn’t on the balcony or at any room
As you say he won’t be over stimulated every day going to the same place so it should be whether he feels most comfortable and having fun not exaggerating he is over stimulated every day would be different or is it because she can’t be arsed
Well then that's different. I wasn't sure of where it was. But still as long as max is OK I couldn't give a s what steph does because I don't follow her or keep up with her lol I just know she's very unliked

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Could it be a prelude to 'she's not academic, she's creative'?
Could be but some children are both tbf lol if she was so creative she would be inundated with new art work constantly on the fridge and walls and buying art stuff constantly. She's wanting Harper to seem more than she is instead of just allowing her to find her feet herself. She's 9. She probably likes colouring in and the odd bit of painting. She isn't making masterpieces or she would be showing them. And that's not putting Harper down, I think let a child be a child which she's been allowed to be this week thanks to steph more than Aimee so im delighted for her

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes so creative!
The next Picasso 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2894.jpeg
    IMG_2894.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 172

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I hated that necklace, it reminds me of the swizzels necklace you could get as a kid with all different coloured sherbet sweets on elastic, she had it on all the time, even in the jacuzzi when she went to that hotel with D2 that she trashed 😂 😂 😂 it must have stunk when she took it off of toe jam and ear wax :sick::sick::sick:
Oh yes them sweeties! I had a G string the same 😂😂😂 it would break apart if she wore it. I ate them btw, never wore it 😂😂😂

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I couldn’t even put the sound on that latest video. The captions and the hand gestures were more than enough! What an absolute bore she is! It’s like she’s never been to a beach and had dinner in a beach bar before. As for asking at reception where the nearest beach is why not google.

Also, I wonder what her content would be if we and our sister site didn’t post for a few days because it’s like we mention something and she talks about it. No originality.

Spyceyryce

Mar 8, 2024
Cheshire
Oh my good god yes this 👆👆!!! The rage for me is the obvious dropping of the letter T from words. Bew ee crop used to bug the sh*t out of me. She also can't pronounce else either. After dud she always says what's everyone eltz having? Things like this make my eyeballs twitch.
All of this! And the way she says literally - makes my s itch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.