Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Her latest video! “Oh we will see the others later say goodbye” “Steph will tell you more in her video”

Why can’t you tell the story? You was there? Are you worried Steph will tell it differently to you? Or do you get told what you can and can’t talk about? 🤣
It’s that bad reveal keep you sitting on the edge of your seat thing that all creators do

So that everyone will be waiting on Steph to post to see what happened and it will probably be just as she said the waiter dropped something

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Is it just me who thinks it just looks like it’s been badly cut?
What happened to lighter?
Colour wise it looks like nothings been done🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2895.jpeg
    IMG_2895.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 151

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
What’s made me wanna throw up this week is the same 2 swimming costumes worn for a week it’s disgusting 🤢 maybe it’s me but when I go abroad I have to take lots of them even for a week wearing the same one over and over gives me the boak…….mind you it is skanky and would you be able to tell over the smell of unwashed hair pits and bits .
There is no way she’s washed that filthy mop of hers all week and can we have a minutes silence for the hair scrunchie who has gone above and beyond this week keeping her hair I would say tidy but we know she never is 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Maybe have a shower tonight or am in fear of the poor passengers on that plane tomorrow.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What’s made me wanna throw up this week is the same 2 swimming costumes worn for a week it’s disgusting 🤢 maybe it’s me but when I go abroad I have to take lots of them even for a week wearing the same one over and over gives me the boak…….mind you it is skanky and would you be able to tell over the smell of unwashed hair pits and bits .
There is no way she’s washed that filthy mop of hers all week and can we have a minutes silence for the hair scrunchie who has gone above and beyond this week keeping her hair I would say tidy but we know she never is 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Maybe have a shower tonight or am in fear of the poor passengers on that plane tomorrow.

I think most of us take a costume/bikini for each day or if not take a few and wash them after a days use. It doesn’t surprise me with her though as we know what a grubby little scrubber she is and she doesn’t seem to care about the world knowing that for some reason.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I think most of us take a costume/bikini for each day or if not take a few and wash them after a days use. It doesn’t surprise me with her though as we know what a grubby little scrubber she is and she doesn’t seem to care about the world knowing that for some reason.
Exactly and why show the world your a dirty scrubber no pride in herself or h.
All this holiday has shown is how disgusting she actually is .

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly and why show the world your a dirty scrubber no pride in herself or h.
All this holiday has shown is how disgusting she actually is .

Yeah for someone who sees herself as a designer snob and better than people it’s bizarre how openly dirty, scruffy and outright grubby she actually is in her own appearance and hygiene, her child’s appearance and hygiene and her home.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
This holiday has proved more than ever Aimee is the laziest dirtiest sloth ever, are we thinking Steph and Aimee will go away again? I don’t.

I actually think they might. They have gone to events together since aimee and steph stayed together in the hotel room. All be it they haven't shared rooms since. But they do still go to the events dispite aimee's behaviour so if it suits them and it involves creating content they may go on holiday together again. They may not do as much together perhapse. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I only managed to watch her last post up to the “H was all creative se in the sand”
If that card truck crap was anything to go by I’d say she hasn’t got any creativity. The lies just vomit outta her wonky gob.
I hate her even more than I did last week now.
Please Olga just earn money the decent and honest way and stop this utter tripe.
You’re so bad for the vulnerable sorts out there who can’t work out you’re full of s

Status
Not open for further replies.