Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'm guessing full house move this week as the babeeeeeeez will have pissed on every single but of soft furnishings after being left so long. But the police have come round to get mare damning evidence and have said she has a beautiful home, the strong stench of cat piss just adds to the beautiful home that it is. Then a cheeky m and s haul for a rotisserie chicken that she will cook all of to use one breast to make her self a baguette the size of a scaffolding pole then we will taste test some m and s cocktails with her big washing machine gob while she points and the camera with such expressions like "oh this is the one" "taste this guys". Then she will boot her unempty suitcases round in a fit of rage because no one has swiped her on tinder.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
aberdeen
Hi lurker here,
I bet she gets home and her dad would have decorated harpers room, she will be like OMG what a surprise i wasn’t expecting this at all, it’s stunnning!!! I don’t get the deal with taking her kid anywhere, I took my 3 to Spain last year on my own and doing it again this year, better things to do, better weather, it’s a happy time, I just don’t get it x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m calling it now, when she gets home and faces the music of the reports to the school, Social services, Animal welfare, DVLA, her GP surgery AND the government agencies all of a sudden the talk of the move will be back on.

And this time it will be moving out the area!!
Well she better not come to my area 🤢😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This just popped up! Remember that time she thought she was madly in love and she could trap him with a fake baby 🤣🤣 look at the way she is slurping those cans no wonder he ran for the hills!
Ewww!! My eyes are bleeding and what the hell was that noise!! Oooooh look at meee I've got a boyfriend! Shame you couldn't keep him!!!

However 😂😂😂😂 this has made my day!!!! Because it has triggered my memory of that horrific bead necklace that a 4yr old made from one of them kits 😂 she really has no idea about anything 😂😂

Last edited:

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
On the subject of rrrrrrrCharlie. 1st Shamey will not be happy she's spent a bit of time with Wendy and 2nd I was thinking something last night. Not sure if she has her own thread so I'll say here. Sorry if anyone thinks this is out of order I try not to mention appearances BUT I would like to know where she gets her confidence? Because they all look like the Witches when they take their face off in the film but she is something else!! And that loungewear video when she tried them all on.. the way she wiggled her arse made me want to vomit, smash my phone up and bleach my eyes. She'd 100% shag her camera if she could!! I honestly don't know anyone who loves themselves more!!! 🤢🙈 It's not a coincidence she works in a very dominantly male job!!!
And.... I've seen her nipples more than I've seen my own! Is that a flex I've missed? I could die for her!!!!! 🙈🤢🙈
Totally agree. She thinks she is Miss bloody World, but she has the face only a mother could love 🙄 Also some people saying she is better then Aimee, she might be cleaner and her child might be better dressed, but she is as rough as a badger's arse!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I just find the whole lying about the cat sitter so crazy. In the grand scheme of things it's not something personally some of us would do but it's not the worst thing. The cats have been fed, watered, someone stopping in. So what's the big deal. How can her followers trust her? If you are going to lie about something that really isn't worth lying about, what serious things is she lying about?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Totally agree. She thinks she is Miss bloody World, but she has the face only a mother could love 🙄 Also some people saying she is better then Aimee, she might be cleaner and her child might be better dressed, but she is as rough as

Honestly she thinks she is something else!!!! When she pops up on my feed from the back peeking over her shoulder stroking her arse. There's a very different platform for that honey! She just gives the vibe of been around and back again!! 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
I just find the whole lying about the cat sitter so crazy. In the grand scheme of things it's not something personally some of us would do but it's not the worst thing. The cats have been fed, watered, someone stopping in. So what's the big deal. How can her followers trust her? If you are going to lie about something that really isn't worth lying about, what serious things is she lying about?
It was such an elaborate lie as well. Her mum in on it as well. The story was far too detailed for it to be even close to true. She gets caught out on lies and do ups that it blows my mind she has anyone that likes her still

Mar 8, 2024
This just popped up! Remember that time she thought she was madly in love and she could trap him with a fake baby 🤣🤣 look at the way she is slurping those cans no wonder he ran for the hills!
She’s pissed in this. What’s with the slapping noise of her chops?! And she’s got a fella there. How was she not embarrassed doing this and talking to her phone?? The way she’s doing her fake laugh and acting all giddy is making me cringe so bad. She’s an utter embarrassment I can’t even watch that video without feeling seriously embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.