Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I reckon she’s reported herself so she can use this for content.

Look at how many comments that video has got! She knew she would have to do something to get the views up after a dull week of holiday.

She is adamant that the report to the DVLA is anxiety-related, so that’s what she must have reported herself for when she contacted them 😂
@itsmejo confirmed she reported her to several places. Aimee knew about everything mentioned in the video cos she’s read here and TL

Mar 7, 2024
I remember her posting a video from her bed as she had been passing out over a couple of days. I think she said it’s happened before but hasn’t for a while. I’m pretty sure she said it was due to anxiety and people then were telling her she shouldn’t be driving.

It was a long time ago, maybe a couple of years.
Yeah I remember that. She said she had to call her dad each time to talk her round so she didn't pass out. She was getting him to do lots of school runs at the time due to her anxiety - especially on a Monday. Pretty sure it got dirty deleted as she realised she had taken it too far when people in the comments were saying she shouldn't be driving due to her anxiety. There might still be the evidence on TL but I doubt you will find it on her page

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Comes to something when she’s clout chasing off cc and tl for views and comments 😂😂 even lee is a fan as he’s fully aware of our conversations 🤣 hi lee ✌🏻 We are always one step ahead of catpiss if you read our conversations you would see that everything has been done correctly un like catpiss and her constant lies so you go lick that smelly herpes ridden t a little more and maybe she might follow you back some day 🙄
THIS!!!👏👏👏👏👏🤣😂😂😂😂 Makes me howl how all the fing brain dead imbeciles who follow this lazy minging t read here, come on "leelee" WHY DO YOU? You don't like the truth that's spoken on here so why do you read? Have u not got do all better to do with your day than sit on here then go telling the dirty s you hero worship what's been said? fing WIERDO 🖕 do OFF and she calls US lot "uneducated"??? fing hell 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂 "I don't know anyone called Jo" 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Jesus Christ 🙈🙈🙈🙈 stupid b ...like we use our real names on here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh and "leelee" ...she's brought this ALL ON HERSELF, by constantly sharing EVERY SINGLE BIT of her life with EVERYONE on Tiktok. Telling EVERYONE how she's nearly passed out while driving in the past because of panic attacks so YOU tell ME if YOUR CHILD/PARTNER/MOTHER/BROTHER ANYONE was killed by someone WHO HAD A PANIC ATTACK AT THE WHEEL THAT WOULD BE OK WITH YOU ??????? No, didn't fing THINK SO! do OFF🖕

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I remember her posting a video from her bed as she had been passing out over a couple of days. I think she said it’s happened before but hasn’t for a while. I’m pretty sure she said it was due to anxiety and people then were telling her she shouldn’t be driving.

It was a long time ago, maybe a couple of years.
On some supermarket video where her anxiety is playing up she coaches herself to go in and says on numerous occasions says what’s the worst thing is I collapse someone will pick me up

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo Hope you are ok my lovely. Thinking of you xxx
Thank you babe, I’m doing better and just took time out today doing nothing at all.
Feel like I’ve just been on another dimension and what is going on isn’t real 😔
Family member still with us for now and really love how caring our little community is ❤️

(I am female btw

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Yes video evidence was sent sat in her car at Tesco car park declaring how they affect her and how she looses consciousness of out with H

All I can say Catpiss definitely reads here and why is she so triggered if she hasn’t lied 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’re a bloody legend Jo! About time her lies have caught up with her. I am sure she will need to have a full DVLA medical and that will also involve testing her bloods which I am sure they can tell how much and often you drink.

She is absolutely FUMING 🤣 love that for you Catpiss!

Had to have a couple weeks break she was really triggering me with her s have missed you all got over 100 pages to catch up on 🤦‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Thank you babe, I’m doing better and just took time out today doing nothing at all.
Family member still with us for now and really love how caring our little community is ❤️

(I am female btw
Sending love to you and your family @itsmejo xx
❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t lie couldn’t of got a better vid tbh scruffed up and yellow liver is defo taking a battering now with all the kylie and she is a funny colour and that’s not off the sun or sunbeds. Makes her look even dirtier than usual if that is possible. We aren’t uneducated however uneducated is not safeguarding your child and revealing your location. Parading yourself for clarification off strangers who quite frankly if they are anything like our new found fan lee lee then wow just wow if that’s what you need who are we to judge. I for one have had the best week watching your awkwardness and revolting ways come even more to light and I’m loving the clap back next time can you # just a few of our names #ismellofcatpiss because honestly that would just make our night. You keep directing your “fans” over to here and tl the more who go view tl will see they can comment here and it won’t be long before more and more see your ways. Enjoy that kylie gurrlll the only way is down for you now LYSM ❤️ All aboard the mess express of Aimee’s downfall choo fing choooooooo 🚂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024

(I am female btw
I hope for your sake we can all soon credit her downfall to you!!

It’s not going to make anything better with the circumstances you are unfortunately facing but a little bit of karma will at least hopefully bring a smile. 😊 ❤️ xx

Status
Not open for further replies.