Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hi aimee fans
Quick question if you worship Aimee five names so much why do you read pages such as this? You must read daily leelee to be clued up on whose who,
Do you secretly agree with us? Aww bless chew!! First sip of the day!!

Leelee supports someone who smells like cat wee wee pass it on🤪🤪
Aimee 5 names lol she said before she had her name changed back to her maiden name by deed poll because she didn’t want to be known by Andys name, yet her agency call her Pimlott and her driving license is obviously still Pimlott because when she read the DVLA form out it started Dear Mrs…

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent

Attachments

• IMG_2836.png
    IMG_2836.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2837.png
    IMG_2837.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 186

truffle1616

Mar 23, 2024
london
I’m not a fan of Aimee and wouldn’t comment but agree with the comments on TL about reporting her to the DVLA… what is the point ?? How do people have the time in the day for this? It comes across as an illness to care that much about someone to do this .. I don’t think she is a good parent but karma is real and it will come back .

Reactions: pussycatchat
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Yes video evidence was sent sat in her car at Tesco car park declaring how they affect her and how she looses consciousness of out with H

All I can say Catpiss definitely reads here and why is she so triggered if she hasn’t lied 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again not all heroes wear capes @itsmejo ❤️

Jun 7, 2023
I’m not a fan of Aimee and wouldn’t comment but agree with the comments on TL about reporting her to the DVLA… what is the point ?? How do people have the time in the day for this? It comes across as an illness to care that much about someone to do this .. I don’t think she is a good parent but karma is real and it will come back .
Okay so what’s your opinion on social services beinf contacted?

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I think the question everybody should be asking her is … after declaring more than once she passes out at any time when having a panic attack then why she has not declared this herself to the DVLA…. I remember recently reading a news article where someone passed out at the wheel and killed another passenger in the vehicle they hit …

Mar 8, 2024
None of us on TL have said what’s the point except one lurker who never comments and we disagreed with them. We are all behind Jo because as it’s been pointed out, what if she had a panic attack and killed someone? She’s clearly drink driving as well. The report to DVLA has been a long time coming.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Well having lost someone to the fault of a drunk driver I’d say there was every need each to there own I suppose but yeah

Mar 9, 2024
She clearly drink drives, she's said she passes out with anxiety and she's driving. She could hit a child, run someone over and not have full control, but if your comfortable with that, that's on you. If she doesn't pass out, struggle to breathe etc then she'll keep her licence & everyone will know she's lied.

truffle1616

Mar 23, 2024
london
None of us on TL have said what’s the points except one lurker. We are all behind Jo because as it’s been pointed out, what if she had a panic attack and killed someone? She’s clearly drink driving as well. The report to DVLA has been a long time coming.
I don’t like aimee as a person but I find it very suss how the person who has said she hasn’t had a cat sitter all week has not said anything while Aimee is adamant she has had one … doesn’t make sense . I don’t dislike someone that much to not see the facts. The holiday was embarrassing and she
Well having lost someone to the fault of a drunk driver I’d say there was every need each to there own I suppose but yeah
ok yeah then upload when she has been drink driving and send it to the police because then they would care wouldn’t they

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

It’s hardly time consuming to make a complaint or something that makes someone ill who does it. I mean what a complete nonsensical view to take. It’s the right thing to do for other road users and her 9 year old daughter she drives around. It’s probably something that should’ve been reported before now and fair play to whoever reported her. Road safety is absolutely nothing to be relaxed with, far too much at risk.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t like aimee as a person but I find it very suss how the person who has said she hasn’t had a cat sitter all week has not said anything while Aimee is adamant she has had one … doesn’t make sense . I don’t dislike someone that much to not see the facts. The holiday was embarrassing and she

ok yeah then upload when she has been drink driving and send it to the police because then they would care wouldn’t they
Sorry are you ok? The police have to actually CATCH you committing the crime to do anything.

So unfortunately her saying in the background ‘don’t get my Prosecco in the video’ then saying she never had a drink cos she was driving doesn’t cut it policewise.

However we all know she did.

SHE NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT IN THE ACT.

Please can you piss off now? You’re not welcome here.

Mar 8, 2024

Obviously you can’t see through Aimee’s lies, she’s slipped up on her videos saying me dads FaceTimed me with the babies.

Are you sure you’re not thisoldgirl renamed?

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
You are bloody deluded! See below taken from dvla website.

Also hasn’t she said she suffers from a heart condition

Oh aimless your fed! Wouldn’t it be funny if the assessor from DVLA is called Dave 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2190.jpeg
    IMG_2190.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2191.jpeg
    IMG_2191.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.