Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Types of Harassment
Bullying. Bullying is physical and psychological harassing behavior perpetrated against an individual, by one or more persons. ...
Psychological Harassment. ...
Racial Harassment. ...
Religious Harassment. ...
Stalking. ...
Mobbing. ...
Hazing. ...
Backlash.

Yeah me cc huns it would be classed as harassment.
And it’s fs like you, Wendy, Greg and her followers that enables her narcissistic, neglectful and drunk behaviour. So before you point the finger at us for highlighting this behaviour and reporting to the relevant organisations because we have concerns, take a look in the mirror and then watch one of Aimee’s videos and watch her for who she REALLY is & how your blowing smoke up her fat ass is continuing this vicious cycle & is having a detrimental effect on her daughter who already needs a lifetime of therapy because her mother doesn’t meet her basic needs like healthy food and I could go on but I don’t have the time or the patience to argue with idiots like you!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
This gave me chills
IMG_6063.jpeg

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I’m waiting for oh the lady/gentleman at the DVLA follows me and we had a damn good laugh at these accusations but it’s fine it’s fine it’s fine …..case closed.

She’s so bloody predictable it’s getting boring mind you that’s all she is a tragic boring arsehole of a female would say lady but as well all know amour aims ain’t no lady plus it’s an insult to all the lovely ladies on here 🤣.

Wonder what take away it’ll be tonight maybe maccies no suprise though this is the tramp that out of her own mouth “didnt cook for 5 months “ when she was dumped by the love of her life or will it be an Aimee special harpers chicken mac and cheese cucumber sticks and more cheese.

How can she not out the slow cooker on get a spag Bol done a curry a chilli etc especially today when it’s raging outside and cold but nope she’s far to busy for that 🤣🤣.

How harper manages not to completely blocked up with amount of cheese she consumes on the daily is beyond me,it wouldn’t t be so bad if she had a hot meal at school but nope more crap for the poor girl and a baby spoon come on skanky buy some spoons for school not get the wee lamb bullied cos of you slovenly ways.

Cannot wait for the kalma 🤣🤣🤣 to kick her butt.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
It’s a social worker she needs not a case worker! to advise and guide her on how to parent and nourish a child at the very least! I mean at this point Harper is going to be parenting herself as she is at that age where the schools start to if not already educate them on healthy choices and when she reaches high school this will involve alcohol etc too! why can’t people put the effort into giving her information and advise about s like this instead of coming to her defence enabling and encouraging her poor parenting choices And bigging her up on the vast amount of takeaways and alcohol she buys and the rest! Why encourage any women to have different men around your kid one after the other and into your kids personal life and space! ( a young girl too ) beggars belief really!!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
hippo has used the video I found of her making a tik tok whilst driving.

How can anyone stick up for her when there is actual evidence now of her driving dangerously??

I’ve lost 2 people to dangerous drivers and it makes me sick. It’s against the law, she knows that so why do it?? Cos she is so fing arrogant and entitled that’s why!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Surely people who work at the DVLA shouldn’t be getting involved in an investigation and giving people tips on how to pass it on social media? Defeats the object of an investigation being impartial and fair?
Businesses like this have strict sm rules and it’s in your contract so I highly doubt they have been in contact with her

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
To be honest if someone left me a comment on my page like some she gets on hers my first response would be to defend myself. I'd probably clap back too.
Morning aimee first things first wash your hair. Clap back is fine if your defending yourself from lies however you are the liar aren’t you ? You have also put it all out there yourself we have receipts going back years aimee so do better. Stop trying to be smug daddy wallet 1 and daddy wallet 2 can’t help you with this and I love that for you. Lay off the ale an focus on your kid you scruffy t. You clap back from comments here. We are here because we don’t comment on your sty antics you thick do now off you do to tescos ✌🏻

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I will say e

😘😘😘

The funny thing is... its actually you lot that enable her!

You post about her everyday.

People feel sorry for her so engage with her.

You are upping her views by saying 'She's posted' and going back and checking if she has filters on today.

You give her content by saying things about her on here where yes she reads.

If you stopped talking about her she wouldn't be getting quite so much engagement. Probably hardly any. So well done hun 👏

I mean look at the amount of comments on her posts -not in line with her followers at all because most are deleted. If the hate stops she will stop ✋

Ps thank you I am abit of a t 🥰
No she clout chases off us and tl for views cause she’s a boring t who can’t do a normal content on her platform because she’s a con artist who isn’t a single mum she’s a co parent and guess what it’s not up for debate either

Status
Not open for further replies.