Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I will say e

😘😘😘

The funny thing is... its actually you lot that enable her!

You post about her everyday.

People feel sorry for her so engage with her.

You are upping her views by saying 'She's posted' and going back and checking if she has filters on today.

You give her content by saying things about her on here where yes she reads.

If you stopped talking about her she wouldn't be getting quite so much engagement. Probably hardly any. So well done hun 👏

I mean look at the amount of comments on her posts -not in line with her followers at all because most are deleted. If the hate stops she will stop ✋

Ps thank you I am abit of a t 🥰

Actually, on tattle the videos are posted daily by a member, to ensure she doesn’t get as many views.

Aimee would be nothing without her clapbacks and her Huns fighting her corner she’d crumble if she had to face the world on her own.
That’s why all her family tip toe around her can’t hurt her precious feelings and when people in the real world don’t adhere to that she spits her dummy out, does a clap back, throws a tree and people like you sit and blindly defend her!
Do you think she is going to give you a blue peter badge? Number 1 hun! No she isn’t she doesn’t care about you!

And sat there saying I’m a t bla bla good for you! We really do not care, you are enabling her, you claim we are? No we call her out so she kicks off to maintain her image and because she is rattled. We tell no lies and she hates it, but nobody forces her to read these pages.

So maybe you should tell your queen of cat piss that she needs to give her head a wobble she’s clearly unhinged.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I will say e

😘😘😘

You are upping her views by saying 'She's posted' and going back and checking if she has filters on today.

If you stopped talking about her she wouldn't be getting quite so much engagement. Probably hardly any. So well done hun 👏

I mean look at the amount of comments on her posts -not in line with her followers at all because most are deleted. If the hate stops she will stop ✋

I will say e

😘😘😘

Mar 27, 2024
UK
One of the first things I can ever remember her saying when I discovered her 2+ years ago was something about her ex husband shouting at her if she didn’t turn the TV up or pause the programme when the trains went by her house. Does anyone remember this? I didn’t know then just what a lying dangerous witch she was so I wish I had took more notice so I could remember the details exactly

Mar 8, 2024
She sounds drunk in the second one
Was this during the day?
Then she makes a TT saying she controls her drinking and won’t drink if her MH is bad
The contradictions are insane
Yeah she was drunk, if I’m right it was a Friday night when the tree took it. Harper wasn’t there. D2 was meant to have gone round but didn’t and the tree got launched

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
One of the first things I can ever remember her saying when I discovered her 2+ years ago was something about her ex husband shouting at her if she didn’t turn the TV up or pause the programme when the trains went by her house. Does anyone remember this? I didn’t know then just what a lying dangerous witch she was so I wish I had took more notice so I could remember the details exactly
Yep! I mentioned this a few weeks back! Lying b she is!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Yes tattle has posted some snippets of her slating Andy today! That’s what narcissistic people do tarnish a person credibility so that if they ever speak out against them they aren’t believed because people think they’re the bad ones!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I wish that her and the toothless mafia that are up her arse (yes Lee you included) would actually learn the meaning of harassment and bullying. They throw the word around way too easily and incorrectly so.

No one on here or TL comments to her directly or wishes her harm or threatens to harm her or approaches her in the wild etc. And the key thing is that anything said on here or TL is true, there ain’t no lies so rules out any defamation or slander etc too. And let’s not forget she actively seeks what’s written here out.

There is one thing more than anything a liar hates and it’s being called out or held accountable for their lies. Aimee is a prime example of this. She is one of the biggest bullshitters I’ve ever come across, barely anything that crosses her lips is true. And now she’s been held accountable for one of her biggest lies (anything anxiety related including severity, medication and symptoms) and she doesn’t like it. You can’t just keep telling lies and think people are just going to ignore it. It’s a bloody serious thing to lie about. We aren’t talking about lying about the size of your clothes or something trivial, road safety is no joke. Lies have consequences (she won’t know what that is though as she’s never faced a consequence to any of her repulsive ways and actions her whole life).

She wants to be a victim (I hate that word for personal reasons and would not throw it around without it being warranted) but she thrives on the attention playing the victim brings her, the way she doesn’t have to take accountable or anything. She’s not a victim, she’s a spoilt, unhinged, narcissist. (Oh and a hell of a lot more but I’d be here all day listing).

So we know you read here so get a job, get a bath (with water in it), get your act together as a parent, get off your high horse and start being a better person.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She said that Andy was abusive and then one time said she was attending H Nativity show with him and how they sat together and laughed at trolls - which was bizarre to say when she said she was always on egg shells around him and had PTSD because of him.

I think it was a short while after that it was a crying video saying he was getting married and he hadn’t told her 😂😂😂.

But she is such a lying prick!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Did you? Sorry I must have missed that. Glad I’m not remembering it wrong. It is only because of the trains that I remember it was CatPiss who said it as it’s so long ago. Didn’t take me long to realise she was lying about the DV.
Don’t apologise I am just glad someone else noticed it as well as I was trying to go back through videos to try and find it but I remember she was sat with a remote in her hand saying she had to have it on loud to drain out the noise!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
To catpiss and her vultures

I do not need to stalk this b as she has lived in the same house since she was 16 AND I fIN KNOW THE SWEATY t
I am not breaking any law when SHE has put all the info out herself on social media
I COULD NEVER BE JEALOUS OF HER 🤣
You don’t know catpiss and she has always been the most evil nasty b ever and hated around her town. Hence she has no friends

Please don’t think I’m going to write this next bit to make anyone jealous because it’s far from that. I’m making a point to her vultures who seem to think every troll is jealous of her life 🤢🤮

I am educated and have two degrees, we pay our own mortgage, we own two cars one being a sports car and a range rover SVR.
I have two children who have so many happy memories from being kids, always put them first before myself, SAFEGUARDED THEM, I am happily married, have a clean house, shower daily, have many friends, blessed to be a stay at home wife, have many chronic disabilities , ASD, INFORMED DVLA of all my illnesses and medications (WHICH YOU HAVE TO DO YOURSELF), I am fit to drive but I rarely do as I don’t need to with husband and children being drivers.
Yes I have a few luxuries in my life but it wasn’t always like that. Every penny both myself and husband earned working 40 + hrs a week when our children were younger was accounted for

Catpiss life

Unlovable and no man wants her, alcoholic, narcissistic, nasty t, herpes, s, hated in her town, compulsive liar, doesn’t safeguard her daughter and gives her a s life with NO FUN OR NUTRITIONAL FOOD, spends daddy’s duncle Dave’s money, given a house, con artist just like real daddy screwed millions from vulnerable elderly people, no fashion sense, no morals or manners, ex has legal document to stop her harassing him and family, FAKE PREGNANCY, temper tantrums, dirty smelly house, lack of cleanliness with herself and child, smashed hotel room up, aggressive, violent, dabbled in Columbian powder during summer last year with an ex, is not a relatable single mum, ugly and venomous inside and out and many many more issues.
Are we supposed to be jealous of her sad excuse of a fake life 🤣
Charlie has always been the liked one hasn’t she and you hate that still to this day. She’s clean, tidy, loves her son dearly, works a proper job, cooks meals and just bought herself a nice car. She pisses all over you and always will & the saying MONEY DOESNT BUY YOU HAPPINESS should have your ugly t on it 🤣🤣

Now off you pop to ram 15 donuts down your necks, grab a macs and kfc you shallow, fin narcissist 🖕🖕🖕

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
I will say e

😘😘😘

Ps thank you I am abit of
I will say e

😘😘😘

a bit???? You’re fin hilarious

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I will say e

😘😘😘

We don’t enable her - it’s been shown she buys likes and followers anyway, so regardless of what tat she posts, she’ll always look like she has engagement 😳

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
He also told her he had the snip so she can’t be pregnant and she used fake pregnancy tests to trick him. She has also done the fake tests with another of her exes just after she split from H dad.
With what’s been said from woeisme I think D2 has taken the legal route and she did harass his children which is the reason she is not allowed to take H for swimming lessons & flash gash Gigi has to take her. If nothing legal was in place Catpiss would definitely be there. There is a wiki timeline on her TL thread too if that helps
flash gash Gigi!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
My thoughts exactly. I very much doubt anyone has, or if they have it’s 1 person!
Could report that DVLA workers are getting involved in the investigation and she could be asked to advise who contacted her as it goes against policy
I went through all the comments on that post and not one person has said they work for DVLA.
Await clapback saying they DM me on insta but we all know it’s 🐂 💩

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I will say e

😘😘😘

Aimless we aren't going to stop talking about you. LYSM

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Surely people who work at the DVLA shouldn’t be getting involved in an investigation and giving people tips on how to pass it on social media? Defeats the object of an investigation being impartial and fair?
She is full of se! No way have the DVLA offered her advice, she's off her fin tatty, infested head! When is she supposed to have sent the forms back special delivery? This morning? There is no way she's been near a post office this morning, she can barely face doing the school run! She's dropped Harper off in them pjs and dressing gown and fled home, she will be sat doing her videos before even looking at them forms, I'll guarantee they're still sat on the kitchen worktop! She's seriously in need of help 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.