Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
You all are actually very similar to Aimee, telling me to do off and calling me a t when someone calls you all out back and accuses you of enabling šŸ˜‚ #clapback #potkettleblack

Yes nobody forces her to read your page but if someone was talking about me I would look too at the open forum. I'm sure you would too.

I would class her as a single mother as her partner has Harper every other weekend.

Also itsmejo has she actually done anything to you? Or were you just the year above her in school and know her and crave attention yourself and get it here.. or do you have any actual facts of what she's done? I've got hundreds of people on my Facebook from school I just know of them and know where some of them live so could easy do the same šŸ¤Ŗ
We arenā€™t fs though Lee Lee.
Seems like youā€™re craving attention. Donā€™t like the opinions of us all here then maybe leave and stop reading here? youā€™re clearly the uneducated one here. Ya empty head

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_2924.jpeg
    IMG_2924.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 228
Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve still got the Halloween tree videos, one of them isnā€™t that clear but still here they are
These are so embarrassing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚@Lee Lee tell us she doesnā€™t crave attention by any means necessary? She set up her camera to film herself crying over the Halloween tree (donā€™t even get me started on that) that she lashed on the floor cus she was pissed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

See I think Leelee thatā€™s smells of wee-wee is either Olga the catpiissy swamp pig herself or it could her old mucker chinasaurus, the one it goes out with to prove she has real friends. Just donā€™t engage with it, I think itā€™s over here to try & suss out who Jo is so daddy pegory can get one of his funny handshake cronies to send a strongly worded letter to scare our Jo off.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Of course all the wonderful people that work at the DVLA reached out to help you, bet they all follow you too. I can smell the normal bull šŸ’©.
You catpissy fraggle. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Nonsense they could loose their job if they are found to have reached out and gave her special advice.
Everything you need to know is in the letter and they donā€™t care about who reported you itā€™s how your medication and illness affects your ability!
Oh I forgot Iā€™m uneducated šŸ¤¬

Mar 8, 2024
To catpiss and her vultures

I do not need to stalk this b as she has lived in the same house since she was 16 AND I fIN KNOW THE SWEATY t
I am not breaking any law when SHE has put all the info out herself on social media
I COULD NEVER BE JEALOUS OF HER šŸ¤£
You donā€™t know catpiss and she has always been the most evil nasty b ever and hated around her town. Hence she has no friends

Please donā€™t think Iā€™m going to write this next bit to make anyone jealous because itā€™s far from that. Iā€™m making a point to her vultures who seem to think every troll is jealous of her life šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

I am educated and have two degrees, we pay our own mortgage, we own two cars one being a sports car and a range rover SVR.
I have two children who have so many happy memories from being kids, always put them first before myself, SAFEGUARDED THEM, I am happily married, have a clean house, shower daily, have many friends, blessed to be a stay at home wife, have many chronic disabilities , ASD, INFORMED DVLA of all my illnesses and medications (WHICH YOU HAVE TO DO YOURSELF), I am fit to drive but I rarely do as I donā€™t need to with husband and children being drivers.
Yes I have a few luxuries in my life but it wasnā€™t always like that. Every penny both myself and husband earned working 40 + hrs a week when our children were younger was accounted for

Catpiss life

Unlovable and no man wants her, alcoholic, narcissistic, nasty t, herpes, s, hated in her town, compulsive liar, doesnā€™t safeguard her daughter and gives her a s life with NO FUN OR NUTRITIONAL FOOD, spends daddyā€™s duncle Daveā€™s money, given a house, con artist just like real daddy screwed millions from vulnerable elderly people, no fashion sense, no morals or manners, ex has legal document to stop her harassing him and family, FAKE PREGNANCY, temper tantrums, dirty smelly house, lack of cleanliness with herself and child, smashed hotel room up, aggressive, violent, dabbled in Columbian powder during summer last year with an ex, is not a relatable single mum, ugly and venomous inside and out and many many more issues.
Are we supposed to be jealous of her sad excuse of a fake life šŸ¤£
Charlie has always been the liked one hasnā€™t she and you hate that still to this day. Sheā€™s clean, tidy, loves her son dearly, works a proper job, cooks meals and just bought herself a nice car. She pisses all over you and always will & the saying MONEY DOESNT BUY YOU HAPPINESS should have your ugly t on it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now off you pop to ram 15 donuts down your necks, grab a macs and kfc you shallow, fin narcissist šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•
Round of applause! Sums her up so well. Seeing it all together would make you wonder why she has anyone who supports her.
@leelee give this a read and then say sheā€™s not a danger to other road users and isnā€™t an all round t

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
To be honest if someone left me a comment on my page like some she gets on hers my first response would be to defend myself. I'd probably clap back too.
First thing the police would tell her is block the sites ,the " trolls" etc .Then she would be advised to lock her accounts down.She would be advised to remove all private info such as Harpers school, address, car Inc registration number,stop telling everyone where her and her child will be ,remove the video showing her house and where she pointed out Harpers bedroom,she would be advised to remove all her child's photographs and not to post any new ones until the investigation is complete .
But Shaimless doesn't accept advice from anyone ,including those telling her to safeguard her child .Her likes and followers are more important. This " case" won't proceed any further as she isn't listening to police advice and keeping herself and Harper out the public eye .

Status
Not open for further replies.