Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
As you know I reported to.

I guess me saying I would willing speak with her crime officer or whatever she calls him and give him my real name and address and would happily provide the emails I sent as been taken as bragging.

But I also did say it wasn’t out of malice and the emails I sent would provide that.

When I called I left my actual name and number etc, I had genunie concerns. I would also express same concern to the "case manager". X

Mar 8, 2024
Hahahahahaha ✌️🔁
IMG_6065.jpeg
Wahahaha pipe down lottie. Get your homework done or you’ll end up uneducated like your hun Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
When I called I left my actual name and number etc, I had genunie concerns. I would also express same concern to the "case manager". X
The case manager😂🤦🏻‍♀️she keeps repeating it like she has a team of minions and a manager looking into her case 😂😂😂case that’s all facts what is being said. All been said by her and shown by her! She’s such a idiot

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah SS, the school, the GP surgery and the press all have my details as I have emailed from my personal email when the contact was via email and SS took my name like you.

Like I’ve said, every concern I had I backed up with evidence from Aimee herself.

Btw I loved your comment, ‘lottie can suck my left tit’ ha ha.

Who are you reserving the right for? Ha!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah SS, the school, the GP surgery and the press all have my details as I have emailed from my personal email when the contact was via email and SS took my name like you.

Like I’ve said, every concern I had I backed up with evidence from Aimee herself.

Btw I loved your comment, ‘lottie can suck my left tit’ ha ha.

Who are you reserving the right for? Ha!

Gerrard Butler 🤣🤣🤣

She thinks we are scared to leave our actual details. Everything I have said I would say to her face. We aren't all shakey wrecks like you who needs a ring light and the safety of their kitchen!

Mar 8, 2024
The first one I sent to DVLA with several screenshots too
The 2nd video I found last night and can’t believe she’s actually done that being a chronic alcoholic herself and on medication 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t even take her own advice the uneducated herpes catpiss thundercunt 🤣
Oh my god only watched a few seconds of the first video.. how attention seeking is she “the worst that could happen is I pass out. Someone will pick me up” good lord it’s so embarrassing how she says this s for attention. The brain dead huns all over her, congratulating her for doing something so simple. Cus she makes out her anxiety is oh so bad. If it’s this bad she should not be on the road. So Lee Lee this is what she needed reporting for! She claims her anxiety is so bad she could pass out. I’m sure if she hit one of you family members and blamed her anxiety and took no responsibility you’d change you rim licking tune.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
You all are actually very similar to Aimee, telling me to do off and calling me a t when someone calls you all out back and accuses you of enabling 😂 #clapback #potkettleblack

Yes nobody forces her to read your page but if someone was talking about me I would look too at the open forum. I'm sure you would too.

I would class her as a single mother as her partner has Harper every other weekend.

Also itsmejo has she actually done anything to you? Or were you just the year above her in school and know her and crave attention yourself and get it here.. or do you have any actual facts of what she's done? I've got hundreds of people on my Facebook from school I just know of them and know where some of them live so could easy do the same 🤪
Another bearded daddy for Harper that lived there for 3 or 4 months before he fed off aswell. How many daddy's has Harper had since Andy left? James, D1, Dirty Dave…….. to be continued!
It’s like a real life game of Guess Who.
Player 1: “Have they got a beard”?
Aimee: “Of course they fing have”

Status
Not open for further replies.