Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
All done and all new evidence has been sent
Edit to add I have to put my personal details in before the form will allow you to process it

Attachments

• IMG_3206.jpeg
    IMG_3206.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
    IMG_3209.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Do you know what goes well with the "I'm being bullied" narrative?.............an ad..........for shampoo...........when she never washes her hair
Yeah and just shows how despicable she is. As people have already mentioned about the poor little boy passing so you would think she's consoling her daughter .. you'd think.
So I know let me post an ad out mi drafts to make a bit of money. b!!!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Watch this space 🥰
For what hun your case worker to arrest us ? Or for us to see your final downfall ? You tell us the only you should be watching is your child and own life not commenting here considering you never read tl or here ? foff aimee go and swing round your kylie cut ya hair wash ya fanny an put ya fing chin away

Mar 7, 2024
Really think the skank is sting herself over this DVLA situation. Usually with things like this she would be bragging I’ve passed it to Greg the wallets lawyer bit strange she has the forms signed and send off special delivery herself she can’t do do all without mummy or daddy any other time. She won’t want to tell daddy about this. I bet him and me dads wife are close to losing their s with her.

The only person wasting peoples time is Aimee complaining to the police case worker about being trolled. People are highlighting serious issues and lies which she doesn’t like. The drink driving is gonna be her downfall. Better cut back on the kylie hun.

Still convinced she has narcissistic personality disorder and will never ever see she is the problem but it will catch up with her and I hope now is the time.
Ms Vavron also has 'anxiety ' when driving and is on anti depressants . She alias sets up her phone when driving .. maybe have to let dvla know about her as well ....

Status
Not open for further replies.