Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
If the DVLA have any concerns she will have an immediate 6 month ban. The dealings my husband had with them was beyond stressful. The minimum six months for him turned into 30 weeks despite being back at work part time within 3 weeks and full time within 6 weeks of his head injury. He was fine to work (in a sometimes stressful dangerous job) but the DVLA would not have it. A few years ago a work colleague of mine fell and banged his head. The Hospital reported it and he got an immediate ban as it was an unexplained fall. After further tests they said he had just fainted due to the heat and lack of fluids. Despite the doctors report saying it was not due to epilepsy or anything serious the DVLA would not give him the license back. It was still a six month ban. He had to get a solicitor and his MP involved and only then did he get it back sooner. You have more chance of getting info out of the KGB then getting a license back if you’ve lied about your health conditions. If Aimee’s doctor hasn’t informed them of anything that is only because there is nothing to tell because her medical history is made up. Hope for her sake it is all bollocks because if her many ailments are genuine then she is in for a world of pain if she loses her license as she will have to jump through hoops to get it back. Greg the Wallet won’t be able to buy her out of this one.

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely not a chance as she’s thick as do plus my appearance has changed since she last saw me. Even an ex boyfriend I bumped into last week didn’t recognise me 🤣🤣
She will also know my maiden name not my married name and I reckon with all the info I’ve mentioned about her, it’s doing her head in because she knows I’m speaking the truth.
Funny how the one day she got up for breakfast (potato head vid on vavgina) I mentioned here about informing the dvla so she fin knew about it before she got home.
What’s up catpiss didnt you believe me and guess what YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW and no amount of money duncle dave or Greg (whoever daddy is) will save your driving licence.
All I’m going to say is I am actually female, I am 40 in 6 weeks and I have known you since you were 11, and my name is Josephine (or is it ) 🤣
Have you not realised catpiss how I’m ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of you and I won’t divulge any government reports I’ve put in until at least 4 weeks after so it gives them time to start investigating you 🤣🖕
Now go take your uneducated, smelly fanny get a shower and drown your sorrows in a bottle of kylie 🥂
Wouldn’t bother looking for a new car either as it will just be sat on your driveway for at least 1-2yrs with your ban 🤣 knowing you though you will drive without a licence still because you drink drive without giving a s.
Don’t worry as if you are caught driving after a medical ban believe me you will be arrested as a lot of us on here will spot you around Birkdale, school run or in Southport 🥰
Judging by the cow she is, I think there will be a whole catalog of peoples names going around her head who she has wronged since a teenager, maybe even earlier
Yours won’t be the only name shes coming up with

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Check out the red wine stains on her lips!

Attachments

• IMG_3616.jpeg
    IMG_3616.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 220

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
See! The stupid cow trolls herself!

How would she have ever managed with multiple kids?
If she really does have mental health issues, she could start trying to help herself by cleaning up that tip! My MH would spiral out of control if rooms in my house looked like that! Her mum and sister appear to be tidy people with nice homes, I wonder if they ever say anything to her.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
On another note, I feel like Steph is having a more relaxed time now she’s left, she’s done so much more with the kids looking by her story.
I noticed Steph always comments lovely things on Aimee’s post (both TT &ig)
Yet Aimee never puts anything nice on Stephs, not much of a mate is she.
I’m not a huge fan of Steph, but at least she is all for her kids

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
If she really does have mental health issues, she could start trying to help herself by cleaning up that tip! My MH would spiral out of control if rooms in my house looked like that! Her mum and sister appear to be tidy people with nice homes, I wonder if they ever say anything to her.
Me too. I cannot stand mess or anything out of place. Don’t get me wrong there’s 3 year between my kids and I have a boy & a girl so they each had plenty of their own toys to play with.

For a start as they got old enough to make that mess we’d set a timer or play a song and everything had to be put away in that time. It was fun but also teaching my children to clear up for themselves and be responsible. Equally it was like a mini work out cos they’d go nuts even tidying things they didn’t need to.

No one is saying children shouldn’t be allowed to play or make a mess. Just be a proper parent and involve them in the tidy up. Or here’s another idea, don’t sit your arse down until it’s tidy. Yes we know it will happen again the next day but children don’t want to live in a messy dirty house!

Her parents annoy me most with this as they must see how much of a s hole she lives in, the amount of skips she needs.

Mar 8, 2024
Me too. I cannot stand mess or anything out of place. Don’t get me wrong there’s 3 year between my kids and I have a boy & a girl so they each had plenty of their own toys to play with.

For a start as they got old enough to make that mess we’d set a timer or play a song and everything had to be put away in that time. It was fun but also teaching my children to clear up for themselves and be responsible. Equally it was like a mini work out cos they’d go nuts even tidying things they didn’t need to.

No one is saying children shouldn’t be allowed to play or make a mess. Just be a proper parent and involve them in the tidy up. Or here’s another idea, don’t sit your arse down until it’s tidy. Yes we know it will happen again the next day but children don’t want to live in a messy dirty house!

Her parents annoy me most with this as they must see how much of a s hole she lives in, the amount of skips she needs.
My house was a proper mess because of half term & I could feel it bringing me down in mood. It’s like fighting a battle cleaning with kids off. Today, as soon as son left for school, absolutely blitzed it in 3 hours & now I’m sat happy & relaxed. Absolutely does affect your mood sitting in filth and squalor especially when you’re eating absolute rubbish 99% of the time

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
One of the first things I can ever remember her saying when I discovered her 2+ years ago was something about her ex husband shouting at her if she didn’t turn the TV up or pause the programme when the trains went by her house. Does anyone remember this? I didn’t know then just what a lying dangerous witch she was so I wish I had took more notice so I could remember the details exactly
Yes I posted screenshots with her captions clearly saying she suffered DV!! Because as someone who has... and I mean really has it boils my fing blood!!!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool

Same here. My children have always been taught to clear up after themselves. They can get whatever they like out, make a mess, whatever, but when they’re done playing, it all goes away again.

I clean up as I go along, I don’t let things pile up, not even washing or it would become overwhelming otherwise. I do spend a lot of time cleaning and tidying, but it makes everything more manageable in the long run. I work 12 hour shifts, so I have to be organised including making meals in advance and preparing things for the slow cooker etc. I cook from scratch every day, despite my long hours. My children deserve to eat well and it’s my responsibility to make sure they eat nutritious, well-balanced meals. I make time for these things because they are important.

Mar 8, 2024
I'm calling radio silence
Someone’s just said on TL, a boy in harpers year has passed away from a brain tumour and they’ve been told today. So I hope it’s radio silence & she’s comforting H. I seriously hope she don’t make any video about it because that just makes her lower than we thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.