Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you

Ready? Let’s sing a song

I pray a flower pot falls from the windowsill and knocks you in the head like I’d like too!
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls!
I pray you’re flying high and your engine stalls.
I pray all off your dreams never come true!
Just know wherever you are hunny I pray for you!
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
Are we disgusting because we have yet again called her out for what she should be doing ? The loss of a small child is a heartbreaking tragic experience for anybody to go through yet here catpiss is being a hypocrite trying to sell shampoo to her huns she doesn’t even wash her fing face never mind hair the minty scruffy t. So before you come over here defending your so called fave do your research before commenting you fing gobshite. A local small child has lost his life and she’s promoting hair care what a role model

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
He had a brain tumour, someone on TL has posted about it as they were told from a family member
This os so sad and terrible his poor family must be going through hell right now my heart goes out to them ❤️.
Harper must be upset as she went to same school yes here is her mother flogging se on her page smh this is low even for her.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Iv had to bury a child and 15 years on it you never get over it you just have to learn to live with it for your other children. Hearts breaking for them and we don’t even know them for aimee to have a child in the same school and be blind and continue as normal is disgusting shame on her
I’m so sorry it’s every parents worst nightmare , my friend lost her son 28 yrs ago and she’s never got over it either ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Iv had to bury a child and 15 years on it you never get over it you just have to learn to live with it for your other children. Hearts breaking for them and we don’t even know them for aimee to have a child in the same school and be blind and continue as normal is disgusting shame on her

I’m so sorry that you went through that, no parent should, sending you all the love ❤️

Jun 7, 2023
Read the fing room you absolute trumpet.

I pray you never have children because if you’d rather a world full of Aimee’s then you’re a few sandwiches short of a picnic and shouldn’t be allowed to breed

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just being devils advocate here but in Aimee’s defence she probably got told when her advert can go live and is in contract with the brand so she probably can’t put that on hold for the awful news about the little boy, I think that’s going to be out of her control. It’s a bit of weak argument blaming her for that in my opinion.
Each to there own morals over money in my opinion

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also we have acknowledged this child dying and how painful it is and we are nowhere near the family or situation. Your Aimee has posted an advert but can’t acknowledge the passing a child in her kids year at school! Yeah you should be so proud of yourself for looking up to such a dimwit
Imagine having a child like Olga though who lies constantly, feeds her child take away most days and can’t be bothered to do a decent days work so pretends to have anxiety and then spends every day buying crap she doesn’t need and filling a skip that comes every few months. She’s done so well for herself

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine having a child like Olga though who lies constantly, feeds her child take away most days and can’t be bothered to do a decent days work so pretends to have anxiety and then spends every day buying crap she doesn’t need and filling a skip that comes every few months. She’s done so well for herself
I know. Such an over achiever our Olga

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Olga here is a photo of a modern long hair style. Long layers and a face framing fringe

Attachments

• IMG_4794.jpeg
    IMG_4794.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_4791.jpeg
    IMG_4791.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 163
Mar 9, 2024
Each to there own morals over money in my opinion
I don’t dispute that but I don’t think blaming her for uploading an ad is really justified. I’m not a fan obviously but i also think going for her over doing an ad is in poor taste and takes away from the actual genuine concerns already raised. Like I said she’s probably under contract on when it can be released, and if she did make a video about the little boy she’d also get slatted so she can’t really win can she?

Reactions: Nightnurse
Status
Not open for further replies.