Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Big difference in photos think she wore it last year as a dress judging by all her make up ...... its the 356789650 take aways ...

Attachments

• 1713206600174.jpg
    1713206600174.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 196
My reply button thing won’t work for some reason so I will have to do it this way.
I would believe anyone on TL over Olga the cockgobbling thundercunt swamp pig, it constantly chats s. If the thing told me the sky was blue & the grass is green, I would have a look outside to check. 🙄

Attachments

• D2AB91CA-53A6-4CB3-BC08-3B4835F19CA1.jpeg
    D2AB91CA-53A6-4CB3-BC08-3B4835F19CA1.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 196

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
What’s disgusting is someone who lies, manipulates and twists a bunch of random strangers on the internet to bully by proxy. Is getting a “like” or a “reply” from someone a stranger who in real life wouldn’t give you the time of day so important? Your parents must be ashamed you are allowed to be brainwashed into bullying and I hope you break the cycle by making sure your children see the value in real life and not strangers on the internet…

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My reply button thing won’t work for some reason so I will have to do it this way.
I would believe anyone on TL over Olga the cockgobbling thundercunt swamp pig, it constantly chats s. If the thing told me the sky was blue & the grass is green, I would have a look outside to check. 🙄
Wouldn't let me share. What a vile horrible thing to say isn't it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@leelee unlike Aimee nobody would lie about something like that, it is out of order to accuse someone on T of that without any reason whatsoever and no proof.

Have a sit down with yourself! Because you are bang out of order, you advocate that you hate us yet you’re still here! I think you’ll find it’s you who is disgusting!

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
@leelee unlike Aimee nobody would lie about something like that, it is out of order to accuse someone on T of that without any reason whatsoever and no proof.

Have a sit down with yourself! Because you are bang out of order, you advocate that you hate us yet you’re still here! I think you’ll find it’s you who is disgusting!
LeeLee has the stiest comebacks ever 😴😴

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
@leelee

Seriously, you’re still here and wanting attention that much you are accusing someone of lying about the death of a child?!

You need to seek help and quick as that is just incomprehensible but as you doberhun of Aimee Arsehole that doesn’t surprise me but that is low even for you dickheads!

I suggest you step away from the keyboard and get the do off this thread as you are a fing lunatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.