Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just seen a video from 2023 about harper putting a YouTube video up of herself and someone contacted the school.

Is her dead stare in to the camera supposed to be scary? šŸ˜Ÿ
Last year she had a call from an organisation from someone ā€œpretendingā€ to be harper saying she didnā€™t want to be in her videos.. and not long after this harper canā€™t be shown in videos

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cldjm57og65rmf303870.mp4
    18.3 MB

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Donā€™t tell me thatā€™s not filtered. DONT GASLIGHT ME LIKE THAT AIMEE!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Youā€™re pixelated. #EdnaMode #Pixar
IMG_6073.png
And is a regular user of tanning beds šŸ¤Æ

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Just a thought and I could be wrong BUT I have anxiety, and it presents itself when I'm queuing up etc. If I'm getting a plane, I could never ever be fannying around in shops buying tat and coffee etc. I have to be at the front of the queue (even though I've bought priority boarding and booked my seat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)
Is anyone the same as me?? šŸ¤”

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
What in the wizard of oz is she fully compulsive lying about? FUSSY EATER and NO FILTERS Sweetheart you look like you should be an act at the circus! How in the name of filters is that natural? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ secondly, How the F are u a fussy eater? Oh beacuse u don't like cheese? Or because u like to finger ur food and it makes u look all picky picky! Oh no bean juice Dickhead! You have 4 different takeaways from different places 4 times a week ha all these you love KFC, maccies, 'arishitbata & co chippy tea with long sausage, Indian food, Chinese food, I'd say you are a very good eater with minimal fuss not to mention all the different cakes, chocolates, pastries, fluff, choc spread and you also like SPICES! You are seriously deluded, you need to take a good long in the mirror, take ur head out of ur absorbed self and think about ur life and ur actions and most importantly ur Daughter!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just a thought and I could be wrong BUT I have anxiety, and it presents itself when I'm queuing up etc. If I'm getting a plane, I could never ever be fannying around in shops buying tat and coffee etc. I have to be at the front of the queue (even though I've bought priority boarding and booked my seat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)
Is anyone the same as me?? šŸ¤”

Mar 8, 2024
No the best was the hun who put that they were worried sick at work and couldn't concentrate all day because she hadn't posted... imagine it!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and them ones that can't have there (whispers) 1st sip of the day, bcos catpiss hasn't yet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ maybe we should all have a log in time of our 1st sip of the day, no1s allowed to untill every single one of us have let each other know šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ xx

Status
Not open for further replies.