Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Where the hell has she got an Easter egg from on top of the fridge. It’s not been in her last few videos until today’s latest s show.
Her fridge gives me rage with all that clutter and does she not realise having all that se on the top of it is a huge fire risk. Fridges get warm and I guarantee she’s never pulled it out to clean behind it and hoover the dust of the element.
I have bad OCD and a massive fear of fire due to resuscitating a family member in A&E when working and couldn’t recognise them from all the burns 😔
She just oozes in every aspect of her life dirty, smelly t and I bet her house is rancid just like her

Attachments

• IMG_3241.jpeg
    IMG_3241.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 56
Mar 9, 2024
Her whole demeanour from the first video to this one is completely different - she more cocky in this one and I think she has had a drink.
Probably. Maybe she thinks all the issues are dealt with. I doubt HMRC will have been in touch yet and the ASA won't.

Notice she still hasn't said what was good about the holiday! Do you think that's because she couldn't drink as much while she was out there so was just generally miserable

Mar 8, 2024
i‘m wondering if she had a man then because in that live she was very cocky! if it wasn’t for ‘trolls‘ coming with receipts this narc would be getting away with all sorts!
I think the skinny man comment was around the time she was having issues with d1. It was definitely made before she got with D2

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Not Aimee related but I probably won’t be around for a bit as my beloved hubby passed away last night Totally unexpected Such a shock I’m heartbroken beyond words xx
Sending you much love and strength to get through this terrible loss. I’ve been widowed and know the trauma of this so please reach out if I can help in any way at all. My heart breaks for you x

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Where the hell has she got an Easter egg from on top of the fridge. It’s not been in her last few videos until today’s latest s show.
Her fridge gives me rage with all that clutter and does she not realise having all that se on the top of it is a huge fire risk. Fridges get warm and I guarantee she’s never pulled it out to clean behind it and hoover the dust of the element.
I have bad OCD and a massive fear of fire due to resuscitating a family member in A&E when working and couldn’t recognise them from all the burns 😔
She just oozes in every aspect of her life dirty, smelly t and I bet her house is rancid ju

I think the skinny man comment was around the time she was having issues with d1. It was definitely made before she got with D2
now thinking back as I remember watching her around this time I’m sure it was to do with her saying the school mums were bullying her or started a group or something and Steph came on to big her up ready for the school run 🤣🤣 because her huns were saying stay on live and we will come with you 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
now thinking back as I remember watching her around this time I’m sure it was to do with her saying the school mums were bullying her or started a group or something and Steph came on to big her up ready for the school run 🤣🤣 because her huns were saying stay on live and we will come with you 🤣🤣
We will come with you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How utterly pathetic. Honestly my stomach just turned inside out with cringe.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What a wonderful and supportive little community we are building here. The funniest, kindest, most bonkers, most genuine and lovely lot of people ❤️ f*ck anyone who calls us trolls they can get in the sea (where they might see our Aims given she loves the sea air apparently 🤣).
Loves the ocean she said. She lives minutes from the Irish Sea yet never mentions it. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.