Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
IMG_6069.jpeg
What is actually wrong with people?? I could be high on drugs and still never request that.
Just putting this out there. I will HAPPILY try all the cheeses. I love cheese. Plus I would be far more entertaining than Shamey. Firstly I'm not a dickhead, secondly I'm not a dickhead.

CHEESE IS LIFE! 🧀 Cheese facts anyone? Cheese puns? I got you covered.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Not Aimee related but I probably won’t be around for a bit as my beloved hubby passed away last night Totally unexpected Such a shock I’m heartbroken beyond words xx
So very sorry for your loss sending love strength and virtual hugs to you and your family.
Take your time we shall all be here when you return ❤️❤️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Not Aimee related but I probably won’t be around for a bit as my beloved hubby passed away last night Totally unexpected Such a shock I’m heartbroken beyond words xx
Oh my goodness, that’s horrific, I’m so sorry. What a shock for you. 💔I hope you’ve got good support around you whilst you come to terms with this. I hope the coming days are gentle on you and your family. Please take good care. xx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Where the hell has she got an Easter egg from on top of the fridge. It’s not been in her last few videos until today’s latest s show.
Her fridge gives me rage with all that clutter and does she not realise having all that se on the top of it is a huge fire risk. Fridges get warm and I guarantee she’s never pulled it out to clean behind it and hoover the dust of the element.
I have bad OCD and a massive fear of fire due to resuscitating a family member in A&E when working and couldn’t recognise them from all the burns 😔
She just oozes in every aspect of her life dirty, smelly t and I bet her house is rancid just like her
It won’t be on her fridge long, don’t worry. She’ll eat the whole thing after dinner before she starts on her evening snacks.

So sorry to hear what you and your family member went through, that’s horrific. 😢
I also have a big fear of fire, makes me so paranoid.

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
I am so truly sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. Hoping you have lots of support to help you through. Xx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The whole time I’ve been watching her that is the first time she’s mentioned it. It’s always amazed me how she never takes Harper down to the Beach. I was speechless when she said she loves being beside the ‘ocean’. On the AA route planner, from her front door to the car park at the Beach it is 3 miles, a 6 minute car journey.

She’s just a selfish repulsive meff who should have never become a parent. She doesn’t deserve the title of mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.