Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Now lots of us don’t like her and I know there is a thread, However Steph has shown Aimless right up, did a Tesco order online before she got home, did her holiday washing, her house is immaculate and she’s taking Max to Disneyland - Aimless meanwhile is shuffling round the swamp looking more like Waynetta every day.
I don’t really have an opinion on Steph as I don’t really watch her other than when she’s with Aimee, but she does come across as a decent mum and someone who puts her kids first. Aimee looked uncomfortable on that holiday. Doing child-friendly activities for a week would be her idea of hell. She wanted to come home as soon as she got there, you could just tell.

Well I have just watched tonight’s dud, looks like Olga the humongous swamp pig has been having a wee read of some pages that she swears doesn’t read. 🙄Not a bad dinner but I have a feeling as soon as the phone went off, another steak & probably another jacket potato & 7 slices of garlic bread got added to that plate, washed down with a bottle of Kylie & for dessert 6 chocolate & fluff filled croissants, a hot choc with fluff & that squirty cream with the dirty nozzle & a block of cheese with a family sized bag of her favourite crisps & a bottle or red for supper.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Well I have just watched tonight’s dud, looks like Olga the humongous swamp pig has been having a wee read of some pages that she swears doesn’t read. 🙄Not a bad dinner but I have a feeling as soon as the phone went off, another steak & probably another jacket potato & 7 slices of garlic bread got added to that plate, washed down with a bottle of Kylie & for dessert 6 chocolate & fluff filled croissants, a hot choc with fluff & that squirty cream with the dirty nozzle & a block of cheese with a family sized bag of her favourite crisps & a bottle or red for supper.
Either that plate is massive or she did actually dish up a smaller amount than she normally does

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I don’t really have an opinion on Steph as I don’t really watch her other than when she’s with Aimee, but she does come across as a decent mum and someone who puts her kids first. Aimee looked uncomfortable on that holiday. Doing child-friendly activities for a week would be her idea of hell. She wanted to come home as soon as she got there, you could just tell.
Vav really isn’t…. Her eldest has had about 7 step dads, the wrong father is on the birth certificate, when her views are low she punts her son out on social media. Rumour has it he’s strapped into his buggy with his iPad so she can make TikTok’s. She married a dying man and used him to get press up in Aberdeen, refused his mum entry into the room while he was dying, didn’t put any of his family on the headstone, was sleeping with his best pal while he was dying and then pocketed £15k of money she raised for a local charity. She may not look like the car crash that is Aimee but is by far a way more dangerous individual….. there is a lot more I could say but I think that’s enough…..

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

Why is she still pretending there was a cat sitter? Last time the cat sitter was staying there. This time she is claiming she came in daily. Have I got that right?

Yep you have got that correct. Both claims by aimee are bull as we know as there never was at any stage a cat sitter. I presume the habitual liar is still pretending so as to keep her rotwilers on side because there can't be any other reason given we know she is lieing.

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
Probably. Maybe she thinks all the issues are dealt with. I doubt HMRC will have been in touch yet and the ASA won't.

Notice she still hasn't said what was good about the holiday! Do you think that's because she couldn't drink as much while she was out there so was just generally miserable
ASA said they've notified her that she's being investigated

Mar 13, 2024
UK
C

I wash my hair on the daily on holiday what with using suncream and going in the pool etc. It would be mega greasy and dirty otherwise. 🤢
So do most people, she’s in the minority.. I’m feeling ill at the thought of the smell and if she’s not washed hers does that mean she’s sent that child to school with manky hair! 🤮

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
So do most people, she’s in the minority.. I’m feeling ill at the thought of the smell and if she’s not washed hers does that mean she’s sent that child to school with manky hair! 🤮
I remember my daughter telling me there was a girl in her class who she described as smelt “dirty” and no one wanted to sit by her - it made me feel so gutted for the little girl - and I could imagine this could be poor Harper 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.