Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) 🥰
Glad you've wasted so much time on here you sad do, and btw, I'm not blocked 😉😉🤭🤭

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) 🥰
Ah so you are the same numpty that was on Vavrons CC page arguing with folk and then said you didn’t like Vavron it was for a social experiment….. your arguments were lame, tedious and made no sense on her page and it makes no sense here…. Better luck next time…..

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Ah so you are the same numpty that was on Vavrons CC page arguing with folk and then said you didn’t like Vavron it was for a social experiment….. your arguments were lame, tedious and made no sense on her page and it makes no sense here…. Better luck next time…..
angie imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_2668.jpeg
    IMG_2668.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 223

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I’m not middle aged thank you, that’s the same thing old girl said to us also!
I’m having Deja vu here, we regularly voice concerns for harper it’s been said numerous times how much my heart breaks just looking at her, how much I sympathise with her for having a mother like hers and numerous reports have been made to relevant authorities.

If you’re going to name us bitchy and name us this and that least come with facts and not fiction and also please let the door hit you on your way out you demented weirdo.

Thank chew!! 😘

Also my burner is blocked not my actual account and even then it was for telling her that her huns are bullies and she shouldn’t condone their behaviour or enable it 😍

Attachments

• 4DDD2738-F87C-446C-9BEB-004007BC6548.jpeg
    4DDD2738-F87C-446C-9BEB-004007BC6548.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 227
Mar 9, 2024

You’ve literally contradicted yourself in that statement. Also if you are doing an ‘experiment’ for research have you got ethical approval? Have you considered consent from participants? Have you given people the right to withdraw?

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hey i can recommend a website called zooplus they also have an app they stock lots of brands that are grain and chicken free . One brand i can recommend is purzion. It’s 80% meats and 20 veg and herbs. All ingredients listed they do white fish salmon beef rabbit lamb and venison excellent quality and the 12kg bag is around 60 pounds . Hope this helps you and your pooch
thank you so much for this 🥰

Oh & I wouldn’t waste your time on social experiments, you should use that time to learn how to spell, you know words like INTERVENE. 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.