Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I'll just stick me hair mask on while I wait 🥰
Are you still here you SAD do? 😂😂😂 Put your fin phone down and go and wash your fanny and your fing mop coz I can smell the sweat through the screen 🤢🤢 rancid f🤢🤢 NOBODYS JEALOUS of you, we all LAUGH at you 😂😂🤣🤣 you've got NOTHING going on in your life except a fing trip to Tesco and M&S then back home to sit on your phone deleting and blocking and making up fake accounts to comment on your OWN HATE PAGE!! do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 you're a fat ugly dirt t who's got no bloke, no mates except for fing JASMINE, the only f who will put up with you, says a lotthat she's a nurse 😂😂😂😂😂 CARE IN THE fING COMMUNITY being YOUR mate 😂😂🤣😂😂 Now do OFF 🖕

Mar 8, 2024
Are you still here you SAD do? 😂😂😂 Put your fin phone down and go and wash your fanny and your fing mop coz I can smell the sweat through the screen 🤢🤢 rancid f🤢🤢 NOBODYS JEALOUS of you, we all LAUGH at you 😂😂🤣🤣 you've got NOTHING going on in your life except a fing trip to Tesco and M&S then back home to sit on your phone deleting and blocking and making up fake accounts to comment on your OWN HATE PAGE!! do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 you're a fat ugly dirt t who's got no bloke, no mates except for fing JASMINE, the only f who will put up with you, says a lotthat she's a nurse 😂😂😂😂😂 CARE IN THE fING COMMUNITY being YOUR mate 😂😂🤣😂😂 Now do OFF 🖕
JasChin 😂 brucies love child

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Love that song
That kylie is defo flowing tonight hey gurrllll what’s next pizza&co for tea while flash gash shares with hamper and you shovel carb after carb to yourself. What a way to spend a Wednesday meanwhile we are all spending the night with our partners husbands wives. Just shows doesn’t it wine Wednesdays with Wendy hanging around with mummy because no one’s desperate enough to have you even more so now you are riddled with herpes off you do wash ya flaps fat crack ✌🏻

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sorry I know this is random but wondered if anyone can recommend anything.
One of my dogs has a serious allergy to chicken and finding dog food without any % of chicken is hard work. Can’t even have wet food or raw food as it gives them a really bad stomach and itches.
I have two males from the same litter who are 18 months old but one of them has decided they don’t like the food they have always had.
Went on to look for different dry food like beef etc and found a company who did a £15 trial so I went for it.
WELL do me they didn’t mention that for ONE dogs monthly food would be £185 😳😳😳

I don’t even spend that on my own monthly food shop so unless they hide gold bars inside I cannot justify that amount of money.
I am very conscious that the food they eat is super healthy and no hidden nasty ingredients in.
Any help is appreciated 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_3260.jpeg
    IMG_3260.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: And then….

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I know this is random but wondered if anyone can recommend anything.
One of my dogs has a serious allergy to chicken and finding dog food without any % of chicken is hard work. Can’t even have wet food or raw food as it gives them a really bad stomach and itches.
I have two males from the same litter who are 18 months old but one of them has decided they don’t like the food they have always had.
Went on to look for different dry food like beef etc and found a company who did a £15 trial so I went for it.
WELL do me they didn’t mention that for ONE dogs monthly food would be £185 😳😳😳

I don’t even spend that on my own monthly food shop so unless they hide gold bars inside I cannot justify that amount of money.
I am very conscious that the food they eat is super healthy and no hidden nasty ingredients in.
Any help is appreciated 🥰
I use this one. I have one dog who literally eats out the trash can and one who is so particular and will make himself sick if it's the wrong food

• Love
Reactions: itsmedvlajo
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I love the ignore button, let’s all press it and not give them the attention they crave guys Aimee or not Aimee they’re boring now 😂
Already done! Girls talking to a wall and still trying! Reported aswell. The irony is she's harassing people here when nobody's over there saying anything to her on her page. Anyway off to get ready for night shift 😴

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Already done! Girls talking to a wall and still trying! Reported aswell. The irony is she's harassing people here when nobody's over there saying anything to her on her page. Anyway off to get ready for night shift 😴

They’re just fighting a loosing battle in my opinion, saying they’re going to give facts to the lurkers, like we don’t have proof as to why we say what we say, straight from Aimee’s own tiktok videos!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Leelee isn't aimee its some crank who is obsessed with her and just wanting drama and some attention. And this, this Aimee is why you need to safeguard your child better there are so so so many weirdos who follow you, even pretending to be you so you get even more grief than you already get. What does it take for you to get it in your think head that not all these clowns blowing smoke up your arse are your friends or even like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.