Screenshot_2024-04-17-19-53-55-51_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_2024-04-17-19-54-03-07_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-17-19-54-03-07_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 265

dannii

Mar 17, 2024
leeds
Sin a few people on TikTok! It’s seen!!!’ Seen!! S e e n!! Seen!!
What the do is the excitement over sprite and vodka pre mixed! She’s so smug showing her baileys. Nowt to be smug about Aimee’s it’s not something to be proud of being a semi functional full blown alcoholic
I feel the same when she says sin - makes wanna punch her aware in the jaw

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Just another reminder of why she’s such a t. 6 days before Christmas and she couldn’t just do a good deed. Smelly rat
Remember this she is a hateful person get it would have took no time to get h cost on and post the letters which were probably cards it being Xmas time.
We have all done it but not only she’s to busy necking the kylie .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
🎵🎶 I feel pretty, oh so pretty 🎶🎵
Booze and take away again then tonight.
Can’t wait to see how all the calories affect her in the next few years.
Not doing anything at all to help her crippling anxiety is she.
Do people find it entertaining watching an alcoholic take bottles and cans out of a carrier bag? Isn’t it meant to be educational on there?

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) 🥰
Oh thank god your going don’t let the door hit you on way out btw I’m not blocked and have an amazing family

Mar 8, 2024
She could do all sorts to her garden to make it gorgeous for the summer. A nice Pergola, comfy corner seating, fairy lights, some gorgeous plants in pots. She’s got the cash, if she stopped buying s she doesn’t need she could have all that done up lovely in a few weeks. She doesn’t need to wait for the next mista D to do it for her
Or put a nice trampoline in for Harper

Mar 8, 2024
Oh do off you smelly s not even answering a question correctly so people wore more. Can't wait till this all falls down around you. Nothing but a nasty little manipulator
This is what it’s all for. Attention off strangers. It’s why she does these things. No dish up s dinner to give the hint something is up. It’s pathetic at her age

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Wow. I’ve been offline for a couple of weeks and come back to 400 odd pages I can’t possibly catch up.
I genuinely feel sorry for this woman. I think she’s totally isolated herself and she’s living in this little TikTok universe and genuinely thinks her followers are her friends but really she’s only got her mum and sister. She’s deeply unhappy and it shows no matter how much she tries to put on a brave face.
I just don’t understand how a bit of cash for selling crappppy products can be worth it all. You can see from videos from years ago how much she’s let herself go. She’s addicted to this really sad little life that won’t last forever and her daughters suffering because of it. Even for all the money in the world I’d honestly hate to have her life, everything she does is a cry for attention and validation - she’s a psychologists dream 🙈. Poor girl.

Mar 9, 2024
What I don't understand is her silly comment when she brings the vodka cans out "I know what I'm going to be accused of"...........so why show it? You know people pick up on it so you do it for more negative attention. If people online where reporting me for drunk driving etc I wouldn't be showing it to give them more to talk about. You really need some form of testing aimee, your behaviour really isn't healthy, it's like self sabotage
I would hate if Harper became seriously ill at night after all the alcohol she drinks. She appears not to cope without it.
Mind you if (god forbid) she had to attend ED with H they'd smell the booze and refer straight to Ss.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I know this is random but wondered if anyone can recommend anything.
One of my dogs has a serious allergy to chicken and finding dog food without any % of chicken is hard work. Can’t even have wet food or raw food as it gives them a really bad stomach and itches.
I have two males from the same litter who are 18 months old but one of them has decided they don’t like the food they have always had.
Went on to look for different dry food like beef etc and found a company who did a £15 trial so I went for it.
WELL do me they didn’t mention that for ONE dogs monthly food would be £185 😳😳😳

I don’t even spend that on my own monthly food shop so unless they hide gold bars inside I cannot justify that amount of money.
I am very conscious that the food they eat is super healthy and no hidden nasty ingredients in.
Any help is appreciated 🥰
Look at James Wellbeloved you can get a 10kg bag of fish and vegetables dry food for around £60 and you can mix with some warm water if you want to give some soft food, it’s still pricey but they do a range of anti allergy

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Wow. I’ve been offline for a couple of weeks and come back to 400 odd pages I can’t possibly catch up.
I genuinely feel sorry for this woman. I think she’s totally isolated herself and she’s living in this little TikTok universe and genuinely thinks her followers are her friends but really she’s only got her mum and sister. She’s deeply unhappy and it shows no matter how much she tries to put on a brave face.
I just don’t understand how a bit of cash for selling crappppy products can be worth it all. You can see from videos from years ago how much she’s let herself go. She’s addicted to this really sad little life that won’t last forever and her daughters suffering because of it. Even for all the money in the world I’d honestly hate to have her life, everything she does is a cry for attention and validation - she’s a psychologists dream 🙈. Poor girl.

I loose sympathy in all honesty once I see her smug clapbacks, the way she’s so rude in the comments and how she sets her huns on people. Aimee is very calculated she knows how to play the victim and how to manipulate her viewers.

You reap when you sow.

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
I loose sympathy in all honesty once I see her smug clapbacks, the way she’s so rude in the comments and how she sets her huns on people. Aimee is very calculated she knows how to play the victim and how to manipulate her viewers.

You reap when you sow.
I feel like she’s stuck in high school I genuinely do. She just reminds me of the girls in school who used to brag about having absolutely everything but in reality their life was pretty rubbish. I don’t know how her huns don’t see through it all because the Peter Pan syndrome is very plain to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.