Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh do off you smelly s not even answering a question correctly so people wore more. Can't wait till this all falls down around you. Nothing but a nasty little manipulator
You know what makes me piss is bullying going on... where? Because it's not in her comments!!! Nooooo she's on guard for block/delete 24-7!!!! So where is all the bullying???? Oh you mean here? Where you're clearly lurking? Hiiiiiiii!!! 🤩😍

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She doesn’t look good in her latest TT’s, I feel like she might be on the verge of a breakdown.

I don’t like to think of anyone struggling but I think she could help herself more by being honest about things. Like when she’s called out on the appalling dinners and takeaways or the state of her house (which she chooses to put out in public for people to comment on), she could be honest and say “I know I could do better, I just don’t know how to” or whatever.

It’s the fact she thinks that all she says and does is justified which is worrying, and that’s where the concern for her child comes in.

I’m not a troll. I was actually very supportive of her once upon a time, before I saw her for what she really was myself. It just takes a bit of time to see it and you have to watch her for long enough.

I hope her family can step in and get her the help she needs. She’s clearly not ok and I think a good start would be encouraging her to come off TT, even if it’s just for a short period of time to start with. It’s not doing her any good at all, and as someone who suffers from anxiety myself, the thought of putting my whole life out there for the whole world to judge, fills me with dread. I don’t know how she does it if she really suffers from anxiety.

In the early days of TT she seemed a lot more put together. She’s gone downhill since she started doing this full time, but being alone all day long and not having any social interaction anyone other than her parents and occasionally her sister, can’t be good for her.
This is a really lovely post, and your completely right, the sad thing is, people who are supposed to be there for I.e her parents have created this, they see no wrong in her behaviour and could have intervened a long time ago, but didn’t. TikTok is not for Aimee, she’s emotionally and mentally stunted!!!! She does need to come off if, seek therapy, parenting support and become a good well rounded mother.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She doesn’t look good in her latest TT’s, I feel like she might be on the verge of a breakdown.

I don’t like to think of anyone struggling but I think she could help herself more by being honest about things. Like when she’s called out on the appalling dinners and takeaways or the state of her house (which she chooses to put out in public for people to comment on), she could be honest and say “I know I could do better, I just don’t know how to” or whatever.

It’s the fact she thinks that all she says and does is justified which is worrying, and that’s where the concern for her child comes in.

I’m not a troll. I was actually very supportive of her once upon a time, before I saw her for what she really was myself. It just takes a bit of time to see it and you have to watch her for long enough.

I hope her family can step in and get her the help she needs. She’s clearly not ok and I think a good start would be encouraging her to come off TT, even if it’s just for a short period of time to start with. It’s not doing her any good at all, and as someone who suffers from anxiety myself, the thought of putting my whole life out there for the whole world to judge, fills me with dread. I don’t know how she does it if she really suffers from anxiety.

In the early days of TT she seemed a lot more put together. She’s gone downhill since she started doing this full time, but being alone all day long and not having any social interaction with anyone other than her parents and occasionally her sister, can’t be good for her.
I whole heartedly agree.
But she wont do anything, because she doesn’t think she’s ever wrong, she will be wrong. She’s always had someone wipe her arse and she would never be accountable for anything. It’s always everyone else.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
don’t worry guys it wasn’t my pic. But I have removed it anyway.

She thinks she has caught @Sevda_the_seagull

Attachments

• IMG_3638.jpeg
    IMG_3638.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 319

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Seth, you utter bullshitter
No address has ever been given on hippos account! And Aimee’s name is ready available on her managements website and her maiden seems like it’s been known for years probably given by her own mouth like everything else!

Mine the hippo has never mentioned Harper and creates funny videos about taxis recently! And her DVLA accusations and always shows receipts which are Aimee’s own videos! I swear give me strength!!!!

@Womblewoo can you clarify about the knowing of her name for me?

And as for the area she lives in the daft twit tags everyone’s location on her instagram! Including her mums!

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpeg
    IMG_2975.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 295

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

In the early days of TT she seemed a lot more put together. She’s gone downhill since she started doing this full time, but being alone all day long and not having any social interaction with anyone other than her parents and occasionally her sister, can’t be good for her.
It’s her choice and she always said she will never come off TT. Her family know how many take aways she has each week and even join her for some of them. If it’s not kfc or something similar it’s a beige tea at home. She drinks every day so I’m not surprised she looks terrible. Doesn’t even go outside unless it’s to go to a shop for more crap food. Surely her mum could step in and try and get her cooking basic simple meals for the child. She seems to condone all her behaviour. Totally baffles me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Just another reminder of why she’s such a t. 6 days before Christmas and she couldn’t just do a good deed. Smelly rat
She’s just an embarrassment. Alf the streets post. You sound like a t. You are a t. In a Percy pig onesie and ridiculous headband. She’s such a fool. The story isn’t even remotely funny. Always says only me, could only appen to me🤦🏻‍♀️ you’re a bell end

Mar 27, 2024
UK
don’t worry guys it wasn’t my pic. But I have removed it anyway.

She thinks she has caught @Sevda_the_seagull

Who has posted her address? Lots of us know it, I even know her Mothers which I worked out very easily by what Aimee herself has shown and said. I’ve never been to her area in my life. I would never doxx someone’s details but if she can’t safeguard her own child and family why should anyone else?

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

can buy myself flowers n get pissed on kylieeee
I can tell lies for hours & my huns believe meeeee
I can sell cheap tat, I don’t wash me hair
My huns have no teeth and brains of fresh air

I do dish up dinners of nuggies and cheese
Me fanny is riddled with a scabby disease
Me kid has no manners & never says please
Me cats are my babiez bring mice in the house
I don’t clean up and pretend to be scouse

I can buy myself flowers cos no one else will
Slate lady sends me tat which goes to land fill
I can’t do a week without feeling ill
I shop endlessly & racked up a huge credit card bill

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just caught up!! Jesus!!! 🤣🤣
I've said it before but she's certainly predictable I'll give her that!!! With the fing red eyes and not answering... awwwh boo hoo!!! She's the type rubbing Olbas oil under her eyes cz she didn't want to do P.E 🤣 bore off!!!!
I can't wait for her single girl weekend bollocks!!! 🤣🤣🤣 and @itsmejo I wish I lived closer because I'd have bloody met you just to give you a firm handshake and ask you to be my friend 🤣
So glad that post debacle vid was posted cz I wasn't around at that time... can I ask if anyone has a vid of her lying in a bath crying or something along them lines? I always wondered when I saw people mention it on TL 🤣😫

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

can buy myself flowers n get pissed on kylieeee
I can tell lies for hours & my huns believe meeeee
I can sell cheap tat, I don’t wash me hair
My huns have no teeth and brains of fresh air

I do dish up dinners of nuggies and cheese
Me fanny is riddled with a scabby disease
Me kid has no manners & never says please
Me cats are my babiez bring mice in the house
I don’t clean up and pretend to be scouse