Mar 8, 2024
Even her Pinterest is sad and pathetic!

Attachments

• IMG_3639.jpeg
    IMG_3639.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 277
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Who has posted her address? Lots of us know it, I even know her Mothers which I worked out very easily by what Aimee herself has shown and said. I’ve never been to her area in my life. I would never doxx someone’s details but if she can’t safeguard her own child and family why should anyone else?

Also replying to myself, she has shown her many names countless times. Remember when she showed her previous married name (or current as it sounds like it is still being used illegally on her driving license) on the table setting at her Dads wedding? Doing it to tick off Andy’s girlfriend/fiancée no doubt. She’s herself had shown she was a Pimlott, she’s also told us all about her family so that is how her surnames are known. Greg the wallets full name is publicly available on companies house. Her Duncles name is in the newspapers BECAUSE HE WAS SENT TO PRISON FOR FRAUD. In the same newspaper article is Harpers other grandmas full name and street address because she was also charged (but found not guilty) for being part of the fraud mentioned above. Charlie uses her full name as her TT username. Wendy’s full name is on her public FB. She’s also mentioned the first name of medadswife. At this point the only thing I don’t know about these fraudsters is what size underpants Greggy boy wears 🤪

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Also replying to myself, she has shown her many names countless times. Remember when she showed her previous married name (or current as it sounds like it is still being used illegally on her driving license) on the table setting at her Dads wedding? Doing it to tick off Andy’s girlfriend/fiancée no doubt. She’s herself had shown she was a Pimlott, she’s also told us all about her family so that is how her surnames are known. Greg the wallets full name is publicly available on companies house. Her Duncles name is in the newspapers BECAUSE HE WAS SENT TO PRISON FOR FRAUD. In the same newspaper article is Harpers other grandmas full name and street address because she was also charged (but found not guilty) for being part of the fraud mentioned above. Charlie uses her full name as her TT username. Wendy’s full name is on her public FB. She’s also mentioned the first name of medadswife. At this point the only thing I don’t know about these fraudsters is what size underpants Greggy boy wears 🤪

Wendys surname just reminded me of the time I saw this 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2977.png
    IMG_2977.png
    48 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_2978.png
    IMG_2978.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 258

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Catching up with a cheeky prosecco. Which unlike aimless I deserve as my kids dad has fed off abroad to marry his new bird and I have been left pulling my hair our with kids and unlike you aimless I work full time, and my house is spotless.

Attachments

• 20240417_221916.jpg
    20240417_221916.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 264

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think medium in M and S

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Oh do off you smelly s not even answering a question correctly so people wore more. Can't wait till this all falls down around you. Nothing but a nasty little manipulator
She really doesn’t help herself at all. I really hate the thought of anyone struggling, but she just adds these little tidbits and this is why people have to come to their own conclusions, because everything is a game to her.

Just admit you’re struggling!! Plenty of us have been there, loads of people could relate. She’s all over the place and I’m not even sure what her page is all about, I don’t think even she knows herself. She’s on a hamster wheel and I don’t think she’s coming off any time soon.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She really doesn’t help herself at all. I really hate the thought of anyone struggling, but she just adds these little tidbits and this is why people have to come to their own conclusions, because everything is a game to her.

Just admit you’re struggling!! Plenty of us have been there, loads of people could relate. She’s all over the place and I’m not even sure what her page is all about, I don’t think even she knows herself. She’s on a hamster wheel and I don’t think she’s coming off any time soon.
Me to and there are times I sit back ans feel a bit sorry for her but she doesn't help herself. She is just so arrogant to it all! She could actually be more relatable than she is being and people would genuinely like her, instead of weird saddos online

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I would love to see her get fit, cook healthy meals for her and the child. Sort her garden out so it’s gorgeous and they have a lovely space outside. She makes zero effort and choses to drink and have take aways and responds to the real trolls who comment on her page. That’s a job in itself

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
No lives eh...up at 6am, fed cats, had shower, 2 x loads of washing, got my son up, showered up out door, did school run, visited a friend who recently lost a parent, school pick up, home quick snack and then off to swimming lessons, home make dinner, tidy up, ironing done and sat down with my dinner at 9pm! All while loan parenting this week as partner is working away! Yeh...no lives and can sit around all time eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.