Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Listen big vav disco fanny, I have plenty of a life. To say our life revolves are a fat sweaty slob is hilarious. If she dropped off the face of the earth I would still have plenty to get on with in life. Now do off and enjoy Disneyland. Hope there are no wright restrictions and your size 10 arse gets called into question
Vav has a good looking ex husband, could double date with D2 and 2 ladies from here

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
You couldn’t pay me to live like she does. Dirty, lonely, no friends.
I don’t understand why they think we are jealous, we don’t like her because she lies, and is selfish.
She has been total enabled all her life, her mother slagged it around, and was a s mother, her dad/uncle/Duncle whoever didn’t want her, so instead of trying to right the wrongs in a normal human capacity, they have facilitated her and allowed her to be this woman child scruff because of guilt.

Wendy, get some help for your daughter, she’s a fing mess, and whilst you’re at it, get some therapy for yourself…. And a new fashion sense.

Mar 8, 2024
I LOVE how Charlie never does videos defending her. Looking after number 1 and keeping out the way. I don't like her either but at least there is no negativity and woe is me. Just gets up and gets on with it
Charlie’s post last night had to be trolling aimless

Attachments

• IMG_2760.png
    IMG_2760.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 166
Mar 8, 2024
One thing I don’t get is why do her huns always comment ‘you should be verified’ to which she replies ‘I don’t do anything important enough’ - every single time. She is absolute desperate for a blue tick but I’ve no idea why, it’s not even a big deal.
Well she myst really want one because she pays monthly for her insta tick

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You couldn’t pay me to live like she does. Dirty, lonely, no friends.
I don’t understand why they think we are jealous, we don’t like her because she lies, and is selfish.
She has been total enabled all her life, her mother slagged it around, and was a s mother, her dad/uncle/Duncle whoever didn’t want her, so instead of trying to right the wrongs in a normal human capacity, they have facilitated her and allowed her to be this woman child scruff because of guilt.

Wendy, get some help for your daughter, she’s a fing mess, and whilst you’re at it, get some therapy for yourself…. And a new fashion sense.
And lose the hat at a jaunty angle

Status
Not open for further replies.