Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Surely she must wonder why she is so hated by so many people?
There are creators on TikTok with threads triple the amount of followers she has, that don’t get any hate, or have TL or CC threads about them. And look at how many threads on TL she’s got, she’s easily ahead of others. Why is that? Because she’s a t.

Last edited:

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I wonder if Aimee has something on Wendy and Wendy is afraid of upsetting her as a result. There just doesn’t seem to be any other explanation for a mother not to step in when her daughter’s life is falling apart in public, for the world to see.

Wendy definitely treats Aimee in a different way to Charlie. She’s always kissing and cuddling Aimee and telling her how amazing she is, but she isn’t like that with Charlie.

Wendy seems like a nice enough lady, so it’s hard to believe she would allow all this to go on without something holding her back.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She couldn’t be more embarrassing if she tried 🤢 I feel so sorry for Harper. Imagine the whole school knows what an absolute idiot her mother is. Is it really necessary to show herself like that ? Constantly buying s to say she needs to buy more of the same s. Addicted to shopping, alcohol and attention seeker. Her ex must be so happy he escaped .
I do think this will affect her daughter in school at some point if it doesn’t already.
The thought of other children making fun of her because of what her mum puts out there makes me sad. School is hard enough for our children at the best of times.

Her daughter could easily get a TT account of her own and watch all that her mum puts out there, and even if she doesn’t see it herself, people at school could tell her about it. Children shouldn’t be exposed to things like that.

The time she said her daughter had found a sex toy in her bed - no thought for how that would affect her daughter at all. Imagine the headmaster of the school watching that?!
Embarrassing doesn’t even come close.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Granny Gash-flash said shamless and H looked glowing and healthy after their hols. There was laughter and tears yesterday as Aimee has a lot to contend with at the moment. She doesn't understand it as aimee is such "an amazing, honest, beautiful, strong woman....."

insert laughter here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol she's proven she's isnt any of those!!
It was only a bloody weeks holiday Jesus Christ!!!! They didn’t go travelling the world. Then went to fing Malaga 😒😆

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
So if we cant "break her down" why did she say in the comment section not a month ago that she "cries herself to sleep most nights"? COZ YOU READ HERE AND THE REALITY HITS OF WHAT PEOPLE REALLY THINK OF YOU AIMEE!!! and that fING GARDEN🙈🙈😂😂😂 Its better than the "sitting amongst the breezeblocks" post 😂😂😂 it looks fing AWFUL...I actually thought she was sat in a prison courtyard 😂😂😂 AIMEE, YOUR GARDEN IS s AND DAVE PROBABLY fED IT UP ON PURPOSE COZ HE COULDNT STAND YOU !!! It looks COLD and BLANK.and as for that clothes haul? do OFF with ya "size 12" Lying t🖕

Attachments

• 810146DC-C450-43A6-ACA4-06F5AF59A60E.jpeg
    810146DC-C450-43A6-ACA4-06F5AF59A60E.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 123

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
CATPISS your 4 tits and back rolls say you need a size 14 sweaty and for the love of god what the do are you packing cos you got some big moose nuckle going on downstairs 🤣
I’d be embarrassed if I had MASSIVE FAT fanny flaps like that 🙈
Remember you’re also 39 not 19 and look a fin joke in that s brand you promote. Your sister looks so much better in them 🤣

Last edited:

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
CATPISS your 4 tits and back rolls say you need a size 14 sweaty and for the love of god what the do are you packing cos you got some big moose buckle going on downstairs 🤣
I’d be embarrassed if I had MASSIVE FAT fanny flaps like that 🙈
Remember you’re also 39 not 19 and look a fin joke in that shirt brand you promote. Your sister looks so much better in them 🤣
Charlie really does look so much better in them.

She’s only had 1 child, why the fat fanny chops?

I’m guessing a mixture of lots and lots of random cocks, crusty sex toys, swelling due to thick, itchy thrush and all the STIs she has / had!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I was wondering the same thing. For someone who is supposedly moving house, a lot of money is going into the gaff she's in now!!!.

The house move was either.
1. Made up for content.
2. She was hoping to move to a bigger house via greggy but he said no. Maybe one of his other properties as i think he has a couple? Or maybe she thought he would sell that one and give her the rest.
Either are possible, i can't pick which one is more likely as both are equally likely given it's her.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Who was the person that Wendy visited that looked glowing and Healthy?

IMG_1831.jpeg
I'd love to know what D2 would think if he saw that picture!! She's a moose!! She really does look filthy and he's actually been n buttered her muffin!! I bet he's bathed in dettol and flash bathroom spray regularly ever since! :sick: :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.