Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just catching up on the comments on the garden post, she says she has warnings before she passes out.
What like flashing lights before her eyes that she can’t control? She’s full of s?!

I’ve passed twice in my life & The first time the room started spinning and then knew nothing of it until I’d come round the second time.

Mar 7, 2024
I wonder if Aimee has something on Wendy and Wendy is afraid of upsetting her as a result. There just doesn’t seem to be any other explanation for a mother not to step in when her daughter’s life is falling apart in public, for the world to see.

Wendy definitely treats Aimee in a different way to Charlie. She’s always kissing and cuddling Aimee and telling her how amazing she is, but she isn’t like that with Charlie.

Wendy seems like a nice enough lady, so it’s hard to believe she would allow all this to go on without something holding her back.
Yeah it's a weird relationship. At first I thought Aimee was still using the divorced parents against each other. I think there is an element of that plus some guilt, she can see herself in Aimee as single parent desperately seeking dick.
I do think there is more though, the way she treats shameless compared to gnarly. Gnarly can't splash the cash on gigi like Aimee will. Can't imagine gash-flash earns a huge amount as a hairdresser/butcher. She probably relies on shameless to top her up from Gregg the wallet. Her hands look bloated and sore so she's perhaps relying on the wallet via Aimee to see her into retirement.
If my kids are being dickh*ads then I will tell them they are being dickh*ads but instead of pulling her up, her close family publicly endorse her behaviours, even when she is clearly in the wrong. She's either so mentally unstable they daren't upset her (in which case get H out asap). Or she has a hold over them all 🤔

Last edited:

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Sorry Aimless, I was too busy showering and WASHING MY HAIR after WORKING all day and now I'm COOKING FOOD for me and my amazing bloke. Shove your pity party up your expanding arse, get off tiktok and TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD! Feckin eejit. The types of trauma and neglect I have to deal with on a daily basis are exactly where H is heading, if not already there 😞 STOP thinking of yourself first Aimememe. The only one that matters is your daughter!

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee vs humous without filters she looks humungous 😂😂

SHE CAN ALWAYS HAVE MORE - why not just dish up a proper portion rather than the bare minimum and then stack your plate.

And you are folding a flat bread it isn’t difficult you acted like it was brain surgery!
Looked like she dished the remaining chicken on her plate, greedy t.

Mar 8, 2024
Sunbed or wine glow?

Morphing into trunchball

Attachments

• IMG_2767.png
    IMG_2767.png
    430.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2768.png
    IMG_2768.png
    429 KB · Views: 89
Mar 8, 2024
Seth, you utter bullshitter
No address has ever been given on hippos account! And Aimee’s name is ready available on her managements website and her maiden seems like it’s been known for years probably given by her own mouth like everything else!

Mine the hippo has never mentioned Harper and creates funny videos about taxis recently! And her DVLA accusations and always shows receipts which are Aimee’s own videos! I swear give me strength!!!!

@Womblewoo can you clarify about the knowing of her name for me?

And as for the area she lives in the daft twit tags everyone’s location on her instagram! Including her mums!
“Hate to be that person cus I love you.” Seth? Re read this a few times, if you can read that is, and please have a word with yourself.. Aimee is a stranger. You do not know her. What she shows you is actually awful so i can imagine what she doesn’t show is horrific. You can’t be saying you love her when you don’t know her. At all. You sound absolutely bat s crazy. Please remove yourself from TikTok as I think it’s affecting your brain cells

Status
Not open for further replies.