Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
No you are spot on, she has never said she passed out whilst driving, just said that her panic attacks/anxiety can make her pass out (so could happen if driving), which is exactly what Jo has reported so that person in her comments is misinformed and bloody annoying. They play right into her narrative. Why can’t they just join here and have their say instead of going in her comments as her Huns will no doubt assume they are from here or TL.
She never said it but she suggested it could happen. And she did it while sitting in her car. Remember she’s very clever and manipulating.
This has made me rage ! What an absolute b ! Am I ok to share on TL
I am so sorry your poor niece had to endure all that
She sounds just awful! How can someone do that to another human being
Sending your niece lots of love ❤️
Yes you can share, we’re all over it now but it was a really awful time. My niece really believed she’d make a lot of money but she paid out more and more money, lost friends, got in debt, she was really manipulated into the cult that was juice plus, with Aimee at the helm. I even listened to her giving my niece a talking to once on loudspeaker😱

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry but If she gets in the papers she is over. She isn’t one step closer to a blue tick. And you have to be covered by the press 3 times in 12 months to get one anyway.

It’s the only way the huns will wake up and the wider community / country will know what she is like.

Who will want to follow her anyway then even if she gets a blue tick??
If I remember correctly, last time she was in the press (think it was the micro mash shaming), she wasn’t entirely happy because of the comments sections online, something else she couldn’t control 🤣🤣🤣

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
What like flashing lights before her eyes that she can’t control? She’s full of s?!

I’ve passed twice in my life & The first time the room started spinning and then knew nothing of it until I’d come round the second time.
I’m not sure how she can “pull over safely” before it happens if she’s driving on let’s say the motorway? Clearly a special kind of passing out which is happy to wait until the next junction.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
IMG_8991.png
Hairy armpits reference
Also I don’t care what size is says she is, we all come in different shapes and sizes!
In different shops anyone can vary in size!
But why have to say so many times she’s a 12??!!!
She only showed the top was a 12 - the bottoms though 🤔
I’m pretty sure a drawstring waist is supposed to have more so you can put tighter?
I think she’s in denial about what her actual size is !
I would rather slightly baggy and be able to pull that drawstring in!
She has definitely hit the sunbeds since filming this too!

IMG_8992.jpeg

Vavs comment on her post... firstly you can pipe the do down you horrible cnut, you are the biggest troll to Aimee!! You think you're clever the way you disguise it but you fool no one. I'd say you are Wolf in sheep's clothing but that would be insulting to wolves!!
She so calculating and just added that comment to direct traffic to her own woeful page, hoping to pick up some of amimee's dipstick deciples!
I concur, yeah she ain’t no friend to anyone, she may have made olga swamp pigs child holiday a bit more fun for her but she didn’t do it because she cares about the child she did it to make her so called bestie look even worse than she already does. The beefy heffer is a liar & she is also very sleekit, it uses people for her own gain. Yeah her house might be clean & her kids well dressed but she exploits her sen child for views & to make money off him, he can’t consent to himself being shown all over social media & it’s wrong on every level.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think her tea looks nice to be fair.

On the try on haul, that brands stuff all just looks the same thing in different colours and chavvy (each to their own) but what was with the banging on about size 12 and standing in her bra, I mean she went off camera to put the bottoms on so why not put the top on too before coming back on screen too. Attention seeker. And no point getting sassy about having your body out, it’s only your kid who will be bullied over it, that’s the point people are making when you stand in your bra 🙄

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Can I just say, I've seen a couple of people commenting possibly to make out that Aimees FULL name has been given out on here by the lovely ladies ON here! I cant scroll back to find the bellends who are saying it so i will say it here in a new comment...Right, OPEN YOUR fING EYES AND READ VERY CAREFULLY , I know it's hard to you fwits to read but do try 🙄 Aimee made a post maybe 2 years ago saying she had a busy day coz she was going to a solicitors (with Greg the Wallet of course coz she can do do ALL on her own) to do something she's been "meaning to do for a while" ..fast forward 2 hours and she made ANOTHER video to say they'd been to CHANGE HER NAME AND SHE GAVE OUT HER FULL NAME, THATS HER FULL LEGAL NAME, ON A TIKTOK VIDEO...OKAY????? NO f FOUND IT OUT AND POSTED ON HERE TO BE MALICIOUS!!! SHE OUTED HERSELF ONCE A " fIN" GEN AND GAVE OUT PERSONAL INFO, Now if I remember that video others will too so to ANYONE suggesting we found out her name and put it out there GO AND WATCH HER VIDEOS FROM THE BEGINNING OF LOCKDOWN instead of posting UNTRUE sE on here, and when you've done that do OFF 🖕 THIS AINT AN AIMEE APPRECIATION FORUM!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sick of all the comments saying Wendy is such a great mum.

No she isn’t!

Being a good mum is also making yourself unpopular for the sake of your child. No matter what age they are! Putting your foot down when something is wrong shows strength and character.

What really really makes me sick about Wendy is Charlie just broke up
With her fella before lockdown, Ralph was 4 years old, Charlie was battling a fing ED, moving out, struggling financially and has no one round her.

What did Wendy do???

Move in with Princess Peach and Harper Twist. Cos all of those made up ailments Aimee has…

You’re a sick b Wendy, Aimee had her dad living round the corner. Single mums were allowed bubbles.

Charlie had no one.

You literally abandoned her so you could be with your favourite daughter and favourite grandchild and drink yourself silly.

That, my dear is totally unforgivable and inexcusable.

I’d have fing walked there and broke every bastard law going if my daughter was starving herself to death!!!

It shows you the strength of character Charlie has though to come through that. She is so independent, she isn’t woe is me
and she still has a relationship with those pair of lushes!

Something I could not do.

So huns if you’re are reading here wake the do up!!!

Even if Aimee was any kind of sister she would tell her mum her sister needed her more!!!

Mar 7, 2024
I’m not sure how she can “pull over safely” before it happens if she’s driving on let’s say the motorway? Clearly a special kind of passing out which is happy to wait until the next junction.
She hit someone on the motorway way during torrential rain storms and it caused less damage than monkeys at a safari park remember- she's in control on the road! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Can I just say, I've seen a couple of people commenting possibly to make out that Aimees FULL name has been given out on here by the lovely ladies ON here! I cant scroll back to find the bellends who are saying it so i will say it here in a new comment...Right, OPEN YOUR fING EYES AND READ VERY CAREFULLY , I know it's hard to you fwits to read but do try 🙄 Aimee made a post maybe 2 years ago saying she had a busy day coz she was going to a solicitors (with Greg the Wallet of course coz she can do do ALL on her own) to do something she's been "meaning to do for a while" ..fast forward 2 hours and she made ANOTHER video to say they'd been to CHANGE HER NAME AND SHE GAVE OUT HER FULL NAME, THATS HER FULL LEGAL NAME, ON A TIKTOK VIDEO...OKAY????? NO f FOUND IT OUT AND POSTED ON HERE TO BE MALICIOUS!!! SHE OUTED HERSELF ONCE A " fIN" GEN AND GAVE OUT PERSONAL INFO, Now if I remember that video others will too so to ANYONE suggesting we found out her name and put it out there GO AND WATCH HER VIDEOS FROM THE BEGINNING OF LOCKDOWN instead of posting UNTRUE sE on here, and when you've done that do OFF 🖕 THIS AINT AN AIMEE APPRECIATION FORUM!
Yes she gave her name out. She gives out all the info. No one trolls her and gives it out. She does it herself

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She has been back on the beds today always glow hours later I used to always use them years ago and I’d go after school run and by tea time I’d be glowing. She’s got the marks too off the necklace and it’s all the typical spaces that go red chest nose fod. How she has the nerve to try pass that off as natural tan absolute fraud. She does the most random teas I don’t give a do if there’s cucumber on that plate it’s still a s tea. Her teas are like her fashion sense random as fucj and thrown together in the fing dark she’s a mess

Mar 7, 2024
I’m sick of all the comments saying Wendy is such a great mum.

No she isn’t!

Being a good mum is also making yourself unpopular for the sake of your child. No matter what age they are! Putting your foot down when something is wrong shows strength and character.

What really really makes me sick about Wendy is Charlie just broke up
With her fella before lockdown, Ralph was 4 years old, Charlie was battling a fing ED, moving out, struggling financially and has no one round her.

What did Wendy do???

Move in with Princess Peach and Harper Twist. Cos all of those made up ailments Aimee has…

You’re a sick b Wendy, Aimee had her dad living round the corner. Single mums were allowed bubbles.

Charlie had no one.

You literally abandoned her so you could be with your favourite daughter and favourite grandchild and drink yourself silly.

That, my dear is totally unforgivable and inexcusable.

I’d have fing walked there and broke every bastard law going if my daughter was starving herself to death!!!

It shows you the strength of character Charlie has though to come through that. She is so independent, she isn’t woe is me
and she still has a relationship with those pair of lushes!

Something I could not do.

So huns if you’re are reading here wake the do up!!!

Even if Aimee was any kind of sister she would tell her mum her sister needed her more!!!
👏

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
In my humble opinion I think Gigi the gash flasher was a se parent when the girls were growing up. This enabling behaviour she shows, is her guilt of what a s show it really was back then.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree with both granny gash and cat piss. They are both crap at parenting, they both think they do an amazing job, they both rely on men for their happiness and both are raging narcassists.
My Aimless is lovely, honest and caring and can't understand why she gets so much hate says granny ....
My ex mother in law described her wonder boy as a lovely lad, who was just unlucky in love. To me he was evil personified, a narcassist, a bully, a control freak, cruel and mentally abusive.
Ive said it before but I think that's why she enrages me so much, all I see is this raging narcassist.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Attachments

• IMG_4884.png
    IMG_4884.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.