Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She’s got a s ton of freckles and moles on her, she’s is a prime candidate for skin cancer, I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t have any suspicious moles now.
Don’t give her ideas, she’s already had that once…. So she says🤷‍♀️
In my humble opinion I think Gigi the gash flasher was a se parent when the girls were growing up. This enabling behaviour she shows, is her guilt of what a s show it really was back then.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree with both granny gash and cat piss. They are both crap at parenting, they both think they do an amazing job, they both rely on men for their happiness and both are raging narcassists.
My Aimless is lovely, honest and caring and can't understand why she gets so much hate says granny ....
My ex mother in law described her wonder boy as a lovely lad, who was just unlucky in love. To me he was evil personified, a narcassist, a bully, a control freak, cruel and mentally abusive.
Ive said it before but I think that's why she enrages me so much, all I see is this raging narcassist.
Aimee Has said that her mum wasn’t great when they were growing up

Mar 8, 2024
Lovely brows
IMG_4838.jpeg
Vile!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I am actually ready to send emails, messages and all her video evidence to newspapers and online local reporters too. All the ones who reported on daddy David and how she has followed in his footsteps with being a fake con artist.
Actually have them listed in my notes app 🤭
He’s definitely her Dad isn’t he, just wish we could prove it….
Greg the wallet has been duped for decades.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Stumbled upon this beauty and oh my god, I’ve actually nearly pissed my pants 😂😂 didn’t Hippo use this for one of their videos …?!😂😂 it’s made my afternoon.
I love the one when she was sacked by her management company……. I think it was for recording the RTA on the motorway. She was crying and said the trolls had taken everything away from her 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
I love the one when she was sacked by her management company……. I think it was for recording the RTA on the motorway. She was crying and said the trolls had taken everything away from her 😂😂😂
You’ve taken away my dreams (or whatever word she used) you’ve taken everything away from me. This is my income 😫😫
Wahahaha she’s done so many embarrassing videos 😂😂😂😂

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Yes, THE NORTHUMBERLAND CANDLE CO there are worse things she could buy. She could be buying and actually PAYING for the absolute sloads of crap you keep sending her.

I truly believe the skip she has to hire every few months is purely filled with the absolute rubbish this person sends her along with the slate lady coasters

Attachments

• C5C1A579-E337-4D09-9ED2-EBEB2DDB2FB7.jpeg
    C5C1A579-E337-4D09-9ED2-EBEB2DDB2FB7.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 196
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s in a right strop tonight in the garden comments.

Looks like she’s stuck pampas grass on her lashes.
Was just reading the garden comments and one of her buns told a poster she was worried before her because she said it was weird to set up her phone and recorded. The hun responded ‘the fact that you don’t know is disturbing’. How sheltered are you to find that ‘disturbing’. Also that’s typical narc response. Don’t have a real reason so will leave an exaggerated response that has the person questioning themselves. Yawn. 🥱

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s in a right strop tonight in the garden comments.

Looks like she’s stuck pampas grass on her lashes.
That Lola was asking valid and reasonable questions and wasn’t being nasty or anything, sure hit a nerve with Aims didn’t it!! She really doesn’t like to be challenged does she! Then of course all the Huns jumped in, pathetic.

Also she needs to stop saying she was reported because Jo said she actually passed out whilst driving. That’s not what Jo said at all!!!

Apr 18, 2024
Liverpool
That Lola was asking valid and reasonable questions and wasn’t being nasty or anything, sure hit a nerve with Aims didn’t it!! She really doesn’t like to be challenged does she! Then of course all the Huns jumped in, pathetic.

Also she needs to stop saying she was reported because Jo said she actually passed out whilst driving. That’s not what Jo said at all!!!
I have just been reading those comments. She does not like being questioned at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.