Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Came across this video from 2022 where she says she has a panic attack and her face goes numb and how she had to move around and switch on lights and phone her dad to keep herself grounded and was on the phone for 30 mins until the panic attack went.

She also needed to take diazepam as was a bad attack she says and that what she needs when it a bad attack and it made her flat out sleeping and that why she hadn’t woken until lunchtime the next day etc.

Mar 8, 2024
Came across this video from 2022 where she says she has a panic attack and her face goes numb and how she had to move around and switch on lights and phone her dad to keep herself grounded and was on the phone for 30 mins until the panic attack went.

She also needed to take diazepam as was a bad attack she says and that what sh e needs when it a bad attack and it made her flat out sleeping and that why she hadn’t woken until lunchtime the next day etc.
Oh my good god. She chats so much s. I’m embarrassed for her listening to this. Then nails as well 🤢🤢 can’t even watch that whole video. She couldn’t talk about the situation anymore. And it’s all lies. Ya can tell by her eyes and pauses as she thinks what to say. No need for her hands to be every where cus of her nails. Ringing her dad is just pathetic. Her voice is different in this. She’s a sad cow

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I've just watched Wendy's tiktok. She's a delusional mother. She's one of them mothers that if someone went to her door and said aimee did something she would be saying my aimee would never. She's learned nothing from Wendy. And I can guarantee if Charlie went away she wouldn't be over spending a beautiful night with her. Sort yourself out wendy, aimee is anything but the way you describe her and she has alot to contend with? Anything she gets Is because of what she puts out there and being on tiktok is a decision. She makes that decision daily and she doesn't look after herself or Harper for that matter by making that decision, if she's that badly affected then a mature and healthy decision would be this isn't for her and she would go get a proper job She's actually good at and may find some bloody self respect. But no this is easier for her, she's not struggling at all because she's so egotistical she refuses to believe she's the issue and she has a couple a parental enablers at her finger tips to say there there baby you don't have to adult what so ever. Let me sort it out. You are doing her no favours because you won't always be around forever and neither will Greg. Then what? Cause Charlie won't be left with that woman child.
I know no mother is going to make a video to call their own daughter out for exactly the vile person they are, and in the process highlight their own failing as a parent but that video was just a delusional cringe fest. So fake, over the top and scripted. Just further proves everyone’s point that she’s an enabling cow and a big reason her daughter is who she is. She’s doing her no favours making videos like that.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Wven if she pulls over the hard shoulder is the most dangerous part of the motorway
I’ve posted these before, but for anyone who didn’t see them. This was her a while ago admitting she would pull over safely if she felt she was going to pass out whilst driving!

Attachments

• ACA3A032-E078-43DF-84C3-1A14297A8614.jpeg
    ACA3A032-E078-43DF-84C3-1A14297A8614.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 137
  • 3941A22D-7FF6-4025-B022-7F2A71AC467B.jpeg
    3941A22D-7FF6-4025-B022-7F2A71AC467B.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 59278922-D413-423A-9AB0-01AFADEBAE98.jpeg
    59278922-D413-423A-9AB0-01AFADEBAE98.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 135

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Typical narcissist ending the conversation once she decides it’s done. She clearly didn’t know how to answer those questions so did the whole deflection tactic instead of having to take any accountability.
I wonder if it’s because it’s made up or she’s completely over exaggerated it all about anxiety passing out & now people are asking genuine questions and not even being nasty she can’t just say it’s not as bad as she made out and she has to stick with her lies. I bet she’s regretting it and is frustrated especially now dvla are involved although that’s initially about alcohol & driving someone mentioned. If I was involved in a dispute about my alcohol misuse and driving I definitely wouldn’t be showing big bottles of baileys and cans of voddy & lemonade lol

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I know no mother is going to make a video to call their own daughter out for exactly the vile person they are, and in the process highlight their own failing as a parent but that video was just a delusional cringe fest. So fake, over the top and scripted. Just further proves everyone’s point that she’s an enabling cow and a big reason her daughter is who she is. She’s doing her no favours making videos like that.
She was trying a bit too hard. Calling her honest (she lies) strong (she’s always crying) going on about how beautiful she is and beautiful moments all snuggled on the settee. I see through u bendy. She’s really pushing this narrative of the perfect family a bit too much. Ppl that have great relationships with their families don’t have to go on about it.. it just shows. It’s the “I’m a nice guy” thing.

Mar 8, 2024
STOP THE PRESS!!! Someone with a history of passing out always has and ALWAYS WILL know when she’s going to pass out! What a medical marvel!

Aimee never told us she was psychic!!! We can all breathe a sigh of relief now that she will be perfectly safe to drive on the roads that our children and family and friends use!! That’s made me feel much better! 🙄🙄🙄

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve posted these before, but for anyone who didn’t see them. This was her a while ago admitting she would pull over safely if she felt she was going to pass out whilst driving!
I am a fainter always have heat anything I drop 🤣 it’s a running joke in the family no epilepsy diabetes anything and never found the reason always assumed the heat. I can hand on heart say you do get that feeling something isn’t right but there is no way you would be able to drive along until it’s safe to pull over half the time I haven’t even had chance to say I feel funny before iv hit the deck she’s so full of s. Edited to say I no longer drive because of it

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I wonder if it’s because it’s made up or she’s completely over exaggerated it all about anxiety passing out & now people are asking genuine questions and not even being nasty she can’t just say it’s not as bad as she made out and she has to stick with her lies. I bet she’s regretting it and is frustrated especially now dvla are involved although that’s initially about alcohol & driving someone mentioned. If I was involved in a dispute about my alcohol misuse and driving I definitely wouldn’t be showing big bottles of baileys and cans of voddy & lemonade lol
Exactly.

I do think she’s made up a lot of the stuff about anxiety including passing out for engagement, and now she can’t get out of it.

Lies catch up with you eventually.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly.

I do think she’s made up a lot of the stuff about anxiety including passing out for engagement, and now she can’t get out of it.

Lies catch up with you eventually.
Either way the outcome is she will get banned because of her conditions or she’s lying about them either way it will show true colours

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She was trying a bit too hard. Calling her honest (she lies) strong (she’s always crying) going on about how beautiful she is and beautiful moments all snuggled on the settee. I see through u bendy. She’s really pushing this narrative of the perfect family a bit too much. Ppl that have great relationships with their families don’t have to go on about it.. it just shows. It’s the “I’m a nice guy” thing.
That’s why it was scripted for me as two of the narratives Aimee likes to push about herself is she is honest and a strong independent woman (when both couldn’t be further from the truth) so she needed her to reaffirm it. Like you say happy people, lovely people, content people and those in and with loving relationships all have one thing in common - they don’t need to tell people. Aimee hasn’t one really relationship in her life, they are all forced or fake for one reason or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.