Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
BRING BACK MARIGOLD MONDAYS

On a serious note, why was she so bothered about her ex husband getting engaged again? In the comments she’s telling everyone she was last to know but we all know that’s not why she’s upset. Why get so upset if he was so abusive it left you with PTSD? I’ve been in an abusive relationship and there’s not one part of me that ever thought “oh it’s what could have been if he wasn’t a t”. I thank my lucky stars I made it out and the rest is history. I definitely do not dwell on if he had been different because he was an abuser and that’s that.

She’s an absolute nut job I swear!!
It begs the question WHY the actual do she thought she was even ENTITLED to know he was engaged, let alone being the LAST to know...he fed off from her, she loses all entitlements, he owes her fing NOTHING regardless of whether or not they have a child. Just because they co-parent doesnt mean he has to inform her his every move but that's the problem with this fing t, she acts ENTITLED, like the world revolves around HER. do off Aimee you scrubber. 80% of the reason she is the way she is is coz Andys bagged himself an absolute STUNNER whos classy to boot something Aimee can't handle. It drives her insane. Same with D2s ex, she was proper GORGEOUS who by all accounts he had a great relationship with who ALSO had a good relationship with his mum (debz). Aimee can't handle that, she likes to be No1 which for a woman knocking on the door on 40 blows my mind. Overgrown fing toddler she is.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Her views and likes are an all time low, look at other creators with far less followers getting thousands of likes and comments.
She put on her instagram story she’s in major debt, and now has a job.
No one wants to work with her either.
I see she is making people pay to see some videos now and goes live at a £5 fee to join 😳
We can only hope this day will come for Aimee too, more people are seeing that the math ain’t mathing!

I'm surprised anyone took the risk to employ eden TBH. She would be a big risk for any business given her tiktok history from what bit i have read about her. Perhapse maybe now she might grow up and learn from her mistakes and become a decent person who knows. Probably unlikely mind you.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is her just after arranging a date with a bearded fella with lots of tats. She’s looking into the future and thinks
Yes I’ll have him move in soon, he can build me a pergola in the garden and all my haters will be so jealous….
IMG_4912.jpeg

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She makes me so angry 😡 this absolute idiot! Taste test Mc Donald’s food? Why? Everyone knows the fast food taste. All tastes the same. and stop complaining about every single delivery! Get off your lazy ugly ass and get it yourself so you can check it. McDonald’s staff might get an order wrong but at least they have a real job 🤷‍♀️
THIS!!!!!👏👏👏👏 Critising workers when all she does is sit on her fing FAT WAP ARSE ODERING FOOD IN 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷 YOURE A fING LAZY PIG AIMEE, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON THAT BURGER YOU GREEDY t

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
And she's whinging AGAIN cos the order's wrong. Lazy f should get off her not-size-12 chuff and pick her food up. Maccies at Ocean Plaza is a mile from her house, and Maccies at Kew just under 2 miles, but she'd have to find something else to fing moan about then!
Like a broken fing RECORD at this point FAT WAP she's fing pissed THATS WHY SHE CANT DRIVE FOR FOOD ..NO OTHER fING REASON....ALKI AIMEE🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.