Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Exactly mistakes happen! Her huns even slate McDonald’s workers in her comments think there’s two that say “they employ children” weird individuals

At least those ‘children’ have a job and are working and earning money. I bet these huns are the same type who also slate people who don’t have jobs. They will say whatever they think will get a comment back off shameless by kissing her arsehole. fing idiots. You have to laugh at them don’t you 😂 saddos

Mar 8, 2024
Was it for an ad or a dick date?

New pfp anyone..
1000013405.jpg

Mar 9, 2024
Well my lovelies, been a bit of a mental one for me today, had 2 job interviews, got lost on the way to my 1st one my sat nav decide it no longer was chatting to me and kept randomly rerouting itself, was stuck in roundabout hell and ended up being late 😤 (phoned to let them know and they were so understanding) 2nd one arrived early for and part way through the interview one of the directors decided I was better suited to another role they were creating so going back for another interview next week… hate this not working malarkey as feel meh.

I can’t even watch all that dud post, makes me feel physically sick the amount of food it orders, she 10000000% scranned that quarter pounder with cheese.. fat t! Reminds me of fat bastard off Austin Powers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

See slate lady has sent more tatt for landfill, she’s defo trolling her sending her a cow cushion! It’s fing hideous….

Queen scabby Fanny’s latest tinder picture attached
If they want to see you for a different role, they must like you which is fantastic. I hope the interview goes really well. X

Mar 9, 2024
just catching up on today! Got to give it to her she’s standing there a complete state rats tails everywhere in a dressingown growing by the second! ordering all of that food which is a grand total of over 2000 calories ( without the drink ) recording herself in that state! and she literally couldn’t give a s 🤣🤣 she’s 100% in self destruct mode the button has been pressed but she’s that much of a self centred narc she will carry on regardless of her kid! The shame! The embarrassment! you name it she couldnt give a s! scary reallly!
There has to be more than she showed - you have to order £15 worth of food to get the free nuggets.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I’m not watching the McDonalds drama because I might smash my phone - people are dying, fighting in wars, etc and all catpiss is caring about is she has cheese! Don’t order anything with cheese then you entitled dick!

I’m having a bit of a tough time at the moment and I have to say I really like the community we are building up here. Our shared dislike is bonding and distracting me ❤️ thanks bridge people ❤️
Hope your ok babe and we are here if you ever need a rant and sending you lots of virtual hugs and love ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Me and my partner debating over wood floor or carpet? We have a rescue boxer 🐕 ...I love carpet, he says carpet with a dog is carnage, wood floor is cold imo🙄think this argument gunna run and run to the point we will be so fing old we will be like "do it" ....stone floor it is 😂🤣🤣
Dogs can struggle as they get older on on wood floors - we've got laminate and there are rugs everywhere so she doesn't do a bambi on ice when she's playing.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Yes Olga I’m so jealous of you. Today you got this s cushion sent as a surprise along with some more bottles to hide your wine in.
I also got a gift in the post from John Lewis. My husband treated me. Just because he loves me and knows how much I love this brand. So you can have all the s you want but you’ll never have what I have. I’m loved, spoiled yes but I do voluntary work and give back to society.
You do do all for anyone.
Stop with jealousy as a reason we don’t like you. You’re a self obsessed moron who tells lies constantly. Have a lovely weekend won’t you 😉
Love this !! I hope you enjoy your beautiful gift ❤️❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️
Happy wedding anniversary to you both and have a wonderful weekend 🥂🍾

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not watching the McDonalds drama because I might smash my phone - people are dying, fighting in wars, etc and all catpiss is caring about is she has cheese! Don’t order anything with cheese then you entitled dick!

I’m having a bit of a tough time at the moment and I have to say I really like the community we are building up here. Our shared dislike is bonding and distracting me ❤️ thanks bridge people ❤️
Sending big hugs 💕

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️
🥂💕 Happy Wedding Anniversary! Have a wonderful time away!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Me and my partner debating over wood floor or carpet? We have a rescue boxer 🐕 ...I love carpet, he says carpet with a dog is carnage, wood floor is cold imo🙄think this argument gunna run and run to the point we will be so fing old we will be like "do it" ....stone floor it is 😂🤣🤣
I put wood flooring all downstairs and with the dogs it’s a nightmare and I’m always brushing and mopping everyday. Actually going to get carpet put in front room as it’s so cold and I hate it.
Yes wood floor is cleaner with animals but it’s just not the one for me 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

Couldn’t agree more with the first part of your post she’s so out of touch with real life and doesn’t have a bloody clue what a real life problem is!

Now to the second part of your post…. Whatever is happening in your own life can be sorted, the difficult times will pass and all will right itself in the end, life leads us on many different paths with different outcomes than we expect but with the love and support we can get through it. Keep that head held high and that beautiful smile on your face, don’t suffer in silence as us bridge people will be here every step of the way to offer words of encouragement, make you laugh and send you virtual hugs.

I’d rather have the support of bridge people than that of a hun!

Keep shining like the star you were born to be 🥰🥰🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.