Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Mc Donald’s clearly got onto this gannet now! Love that for her!
Seriously though who orders two burgers nuggets load a of fries and two desserts for ONE person.
She is packing the pounds on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
What she ordered for herself would easily feed me for 3 days. Why anyone would show that and still play the card of oh they forget to eat is beyond me. That wish version of the staypuff man has never missed a meal in her life.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
That Lola was asking valid and reasonable questions and wasn’t being nasty or anything, sure hit a nerve with Aims didn’t it!! She really doesn’t like to be challenged does she! Then of course all the Huns jumped in, pathetic.

Also she needs to stop saying she was reported because Jo said she actually passed out whilst driving. That’s not what Jo said at all!!!
Damn did I miss some drunk arguing in the comments?

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Couldn’t agree more with the first part of your post she’s so out of touch with real life and doesn’t have a bloody clue what a real life problem is!

Now to the second part of your post…. Whatever is happening in your own life can be sorted, the difficult times will pass and all will right itself in the end, life leads us on many different paths with different outcomes than we expect but with the love and support we can get through it. Keep that head held high and that beautiful smile on your face, don’t suffer in silence as us bridge people will be here every step of the way to offer words of encouragement, make you laugh and send you virtual hugs.

I’d rather have the support of bridge people than that of a hun!

Keep shining like the star you were born to be 🥰🥰🥰

Well said 👏👏👏you can’t beat the support of some like minded strangers who have formed a bond with each other 💜💜

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Honestly the clothes she always has on that dresser are anxiety inducing. How can she relax and sleep in there with it all piled there? I actually couldn’t cope. She has such bad anxiety but them clothes being there all the time is fine. Absolutely no. Get in the bin
Surely she has the money to have built in wardrobes in her room? They could look lovely like perrie sians all the money she's got! She wastes it on food and s takeaways. She needs to invest some money in that house instead of investing in sunbeds takeaways and alcohol it's such a waste

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Me and my partner debating over wood floor or carpet? We have a rescue boxer 🐕 ...I love carpet, he says carpet with a dog is carnage, wood floor is cold imo🙄think this argument gunna run and run to the point we will be so fing old we will be like "do it" ....stone floor it is 😂🤣🤣
Get something like Karndean vinyl flooring
All sorts of different looks; stone tiles, wood planks and any colour you like. I’ve just had some put down as the dogs bring in so much dirt. They manage to run about the house without slipping too 👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_4919.jpeg
    IMG_4919.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 82

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Surely she has the money to have built in wardrobes in her room? They could look lovely like perrie sians all the money she's got! She wastes it on food and s takeaways. She needs to invest some money in that house instead of investing in sunbeds takeaways and alcohol it's such a waste
Exactly my point. Make your home lovely for you and the child Olga. Bin the nasty mirror and go all minimalist and tidy. Helps with anxiety 👍🏼

Apr 12, 2024
Bucks
Exactly my point. Make your home lovely for you and the child Olga. Bin the nasty mirror and go all minimalist and tidy. Helps with anxiety 👍🏼
Built in wardrobes wouldn't be tax deductible. Decorating and repairs are. She only spends money on stuff she can claim. Like the DUDs. You can't claim for hauls unless you're shown using the ingredients you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.