Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Was there any need for this sarky comment Aimee Arsehole?!

It sounds like a reasonable question to me and why wouldn’t you drive up to see your sister if she in a lot of pain?

Ahh I know it because you want attention to be all about you and not about rrr Charlie or is it because you can’t possibly go a day without drinking?
I’l answer for you Rose Petal
Because fat flaps and Wendy are fs and don’t give a s about Charlie! Also they are a pair of winos who want to get pissed so they can’t drive! I can’t wait for your downfall fat flaps and I have never said that about ANYONE!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’l answer for you Rose Petal
Because fat flaps and Wendy are fs and don’t give a s about Charlie! Also they are a pair of winos who want to get pissed so they can’t drive! I can’t wait for your downfall fat flaps and I have never said that about ANYONE!!
I absolutely despise her. It’s when she’s so nasty in her comments. Like she’s always says “if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all” she makes herself look so bitchy, then wonders why she gets so much hate. She really thinks so much of herself, ive absolutely no idea why?
She’s a super b

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Bet old greggy boy looks at her sometimes and wishes he'd just wiped her on a fing curtain ! Her attitude is vile, to me that was a genuine question
[/QUOTE
Absolutely she's off her bloody rocker! Wish someone would bump into her in whilst she out and gives her what for in the street ha. I don't even despise my enemies more than I do her ha

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I absolutely despise her. It’s when she’s so nasty in her comments. Like she’s always says “if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all” she makes herself look so bitchy, then wonders why she gets so much hate. She really thinks so much of herself, ive absolutely no idea why?
She’s a super b
She’s the t at school in your street and at work that nobody likes! She’s a compete car crash and horrible all round person! Hopefully Harper goes off with her dad when she is older before it’s to late

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
The reason she doesn’t want to date anyone is because NOBODY has even swiped or messaged her on all those dating apps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is so desperate for a new 🍆 as it’s the longest she has EVER BEEN SINGLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I believe nipples when she says she doesn’t want a man but catpiss 🤣🤣🤣
Catpiss is sexual with a jumbo sausage ffs that’s how bad her sex/man/relationship addiction is too.
She has desperate psycho written all over her and now the world knows about her STI Herpes so what man would want to go near that 🤢
I mean the gossip of Birkdale village spar last night at the till, was her having herpes and was so much better as it was two blokes 🤣
I was trying so hard to not join in and talk about her, I had to leave hubby at the till and go back the car 🙈🤣

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Don’t know if anyone else noticed when she showed the chicken tikka pasta that it has hard cheese on it 🤣 she obviously didn’t check before she bought
IMG_2865.png
I’ve never believed her claims of hating cheese. Seemed too much like a cry for attention.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Yeah I’m northern too! Don't live that far from aimless. Sometimes I say sin and bin. Other times it’s seen and been, I guess it depends on the context of the sentence 😂
Wouldn’t it be funny if we actually lived close to each other 🤣
Northerner too and I have sometimes said sin and bin like you 🙈🤣

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Just catching up but I have just informed/ rang the police of a possible drunk driver and gave her car reg and address too. I pray they are sat in an undercover car by her house and get her as she pulls up to her drive 🤣🤣🤣

It’s the fact they all think it’s acceptable to drink drive and proves they don’t give a s about the public and the consequences of losing control of the car and crashing.
I don’t drink at all as I don’t like the taste of alcohol and the only time I do is Xmas and a glass of baileys.
TBH I think both catpiss and nipples are disgusting mothers for even having one alcoholic drink and driving with the kids in the car🤬🤬
fin boils my piss 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh you are good!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Come on please please let the police catch them! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.