Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton

The reason she doesn’t want to date anyone is because NOBODY has even swiped or messaged her on all those dating apps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is so desperate for a new 🍆 as it’s the longest she has EVER BEEN SINGLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I believe nipples when she says she doesn’t want a man but catpiss 🤣🤣🤣
Catpiss is sexual with a jumbo sausage ffs that’s how bad her sex/man/relationship addiction is too.
She has desperate psycho written all over her and now the world knows about her STI Herpes so what man would want to go near that 🤢
I mean the gossip of Birkdale village spar last night at the till, was her having herpes and was so much better as it was two blokes 🤣
I was trying so hard to not join in and talk about her, I had to leave hubby at the till and go back the car 🙈🤣
Was it D1 and D2 comparing notes 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
😂😂😂😂

Trolls out in full force today

Attachments

• IMG_3014.jpeg
    IMG_3014.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3015.jpeg
    IMG_3015.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 210
Mar 7, 2024
If you’re from Southport then I’m definitely not far! I’m not from Southport but I’m not very far from there! 😜
I went to Edge Hill Uni....my claim to being 'near Southport' 🤣🤣

Now living not far from where I grew up, on the flight paths to both Liverpool and Manchester airports.....I know I say bin alot instead of been....i.e I've bin shop. I don't think u say Sin, might do in rage but I think I normally say seen 😂😂.

In other news....does she ever wash clothes? I've had 3 wash loads on the line today, all dried, iron and but away. Love a good sunny day to get washing sorted and was wandering around the house finding things to wash 😂. I'm a single mum, that stuff is relatable to me. I wonder if she pays someone to wash her smalls....wouldn't put it past her.

Status
Not open for further replies.