Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Was there any need for this sarky comment Aimee Arsehole?!

It sounds like a reasonable question to me and why wouldn’t you drive up to see your sister if she in a lot of pain?

Ahh I know it because you want attention to be all about you and not about rrr Charlie or is it because you can’t possibly go a day without drinking?
Charlie is a bell end, but she’s still better off without the other two. You just would be the ones to go visit here and give her a break surely 🤷‍♀️

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Well yeah, he looked as miserable as do when they went the lakes that weekend, he clearly couldn't be arsed and was just after a shag and a few beers, LOVE that for her that's all they want off her, desperate b, deserves all she gets, D1 didn't even get her a Xmas present after she bought him that massive sack of prezzies😂😂😂😂😍 no valentines prezzie either, no romantic meal, never gets flowers off any of these blokes, 🤔🤔🤔 but it's not YOU is it Aimee, you throw money at these blokes but even THAT can't make them stay. You're manipulative and TOXIC and after a few weeks they SEE the nastiness and desperation in you, oh and the fact you're a dirty t who lives in week old pyjamas and never has a fing wash 🤢
Ha ha ! Yea, the way he was walking in front of her, normal couple would be arm in arm, then stopping at every pub on the way to get get sfaced so he could barely see her face when he was shagging her! 😂 wonder if he got 2 paper bags?! one to stick on her head? and one for him in case hers fell off! 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
The reason she doesn’t want to date anyone is because NOBODY has even swiped or messaged her on all those dating apps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is so desperate for a new 🍆 as it’s the longest she has EVER BEEN SINGLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I believe nipples when she says she doesn’t want a man but catpiss 🤣🤣🤣
Catpiss is sexual with a jumbo sausage ffs that’s how bad her sex/man/relationship addiction is too.
She has desperate psycho written all over her and now the world knows about her STI Herpes so what man would want to go near that 🤢
I mean the gossip of Birkdale village spar last night at the till, was her having herpes and was so much better as it was two blokes 🤣
I was trying so hard to not join in and talk about her, I had to leave hubby at the till and go back the car 🙈🤣
She celebrated her divorce by moving Jame’s in for a few weeks 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg I’ve never seen that one (was prob after I blocked her) 🤣 and what is that winged eyeliner. Does she know she’s not meant to be connecting her eyelid to her ears with it? 😂🤣
The winged out eye liner is one of my biggest rage inducing look that she does. It’s horrendous. Can’t she follow some make up artists and learn what suits her bloated face?

dannii

Mar 17, 2024
leeds
What an obnoxious cocky b

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 112

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ha ha ! Yea, the way he was walking in front of her, normal couple would be arm in arm, then stopping at every pub on the way to get get sfaced so he could barely see her face when he was shagging her! 😂 wonder if he got 2 paper bags?! one to stick on her head? and one for him in case hers fell off! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4834.png
    IMG_4834.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 206

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Dance Track parody of last nights freebie is up on TT and it is a BOP

Your wish has been granted, enjoy.
You are BRILLIANT now taking requests 😂😂😂😂😂
Wendy looks absolutely ridiculous in that bloody hat
honest to god the whole family have no self awareness at all. She just looks absolutely ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.